Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Dr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dr.Baby
Thumbs up SoCal: Room for rent! Anahiem, CA. $600.

Ok so I had a roommate who was unable to move due to unforseen circumstances, so we have a room available.

Here are the details:

Rent is $600 plus utilties.

Located in Anaheim, CA in a nice quite neighborhood.

4 bedroom house with one bedroom being an office/study (available for anyone to use)
2 Bath (you share with one other person who is very clean)
6 car driveway, so you have a nice secluded spot for your car.
Upgraded kitchen
Upgraded windows
Nice living room with my 50" plasma screen TV
Time Warner cable including DVR w/ HD box in the living room and digital cable in the bedrooms.
Fast wireless internet
Full Security system w/ Carbon Monoxide and Fire alarms and 24 hour burglar. Best ADT system they offer.
Ceiling fans in all the rooms and outside on the covered patio.
Hardwood floors throughout house.
Nice backyard w/ storage shed.
Nice side yard.
Fully gated off.
Near Cypress College.

Room:

Needs to be painted, other roommate spackled and then left before painting. We do have some paint around the house I just have to figure out what color it is and how much.
Ceiling fan and dimming light w/ remote.
Wired for cable
Decent sized closet
10x10 room size.

You get full use of the entire house/backyard. Garage is pretty much off limits as that is my area but working in the driveway is fine.

Cable/internet and security system are paid every month.
Water/power/gas/trash is paid every OTHER month.

I would take pictures of the house and everywhere around but it is a serious mess right now because we just moved in last week so for now I just have pictures of the room.

http://www.alexkors.com/forsale/room...t/IMG_3525.JPG - from hallway w/ of our one cat in it!

http://www.alexkors.com/forsale/room...t/IMG_3526.JPG - from doorway

http://www.alexkors.com/forsale/room...t/IMG_3527.JPG - one wall/doorway from inside room

http://www.alexkors.com/forsale/room...t/IMG_3528.JPG - right corner

http://www.alexkors.com/forsale/room...t/IMG_3546.JPG - right wall w/window (HUGE PICTURE)

http://www.alexkors.com/forsale/room...t/IMG_3547.JPG - closet (HUGE PICTURE)

http://www.alexkors.com/forsale/room...t/IMG_3548.JPG - ceiling fan (HUGE PICTURE)

http://www.alexkors.com/forsale/room...t/IMG_3549.JPG - remote for ceiling fan/light

About us:

It's my wife and I. 23 and 22. Our other roommate is 25. My wife goes to Cypress College and I work full time. Roommate goes to college as well. No drugs, occasionally drink, we would prefer the same. We have 3 cats.

We would like first and last month’s rent and we are looking for someone to move in ASAP.

Phone:

714-767-7309 - Alex if I don’t answer please leave a voicemail ill get back to you ASAP.

714-768-4475 - Jessica

Email: alex*at*alexkors.com

AIM - riotmurdercity (my phone logs me off all the time, so it’s unreliable)

PM me for any questions as well.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 01:53 PM   #2
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
"with all due respect" post pics of your wife, im sure you'll get more interested people.
^^ i love this expression
Old 10-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538 View Post
"with all due respect" post pics of your wife, im sure you'll get more interested people.
ahahahah ha
Old 10-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

Dr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud of
back up! no pictures.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:40 PM   #5
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
hahahahahaha Chris your a jerk!!!! jk jk
Old 10-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #6
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
damn i wish this was like a few months later, or if i had found a job as soon as i finished school...

anyways, glws! sounds like a nice house with the 6 car driveway!
Old 10-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
iMAGE976
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
iMAGE976 is making a name for him/her selfiMAGE976 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iMAGE976
dr baby smells funny, so make sure people know this .....this would one of the factors people have to deal with if they decide to move in.......haha jk
Old 10-21-2008, 12:17 PM   #8
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

haha. bump, someone needs a place to live! i can work with people on move in costs.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:22 PM   #9
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

bump! i need someone in by november 1st or the 15th!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:42 PM   #10
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

hooray for living on your own! move out of your parents place!
Old 10-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #11
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
if i move in can we go drifting on the weekends? ^_- haha just kidn

nice room not a bad price. a friend needs a place to go ill show him your post
Old 10-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #12
MudRacer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
MudRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You know I'd move in if I was able to. My work is like 10 minutes from your place.

But no, I own a home in riverside, which allows me to commute daily for atleast 2.5-3 hours per day. At a rate of 24.5mpg.

Nice Place! Good luck.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #13
mylilpwny
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mylilpwny is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
very clean place .. i think my gf is lookin for a place in over there since she gana go to cal state fulerton .. he and i are 20 ... idk if she can i will let her know about it tho ... beats moving into an appartment ... would you be down for 2 people in the room or just the one .. and if you would be down for 2 would there be a place for me to store my quad and bike ??? i will let you know wat she sais .. ill talk to her when she gets home from work tonight even tho that will be at like 4am .. lol ... damn halloween haunt ... lol .. but im sure she will be interested
Old 10-24-2008, 10:49 PM   #14
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylilpwny View Post
very clean place .. i think my gf is lookin for a place in over there since she gana go to cal state fulerton .. he and i are 20 ... idk if she can i will let her know about it tho ... beats moving into an appartment ... would you be down for 2 people in the room or just the one .. and if you would be down for 2 would there be a place for me to store my quad and bike ??? i will let you know wat she sais .. ill talk to her when she gets home from work tonight even tho that will be at like 4am .. lol ... damn halloween haunt ... lol .. but im sure she will be interested

let me know whats up! ill get more pictures soon, i have been super busy setting this place up. motorcycle: yes, quad...probably not becuase there isnt a real spot for it unless you want to leave it driveway. 2 people is alright but you'll have to chip in a little more for utilities and stuff since you'll be using twice the gas/water...etc but yeah thats cool.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #15
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

yeah? no? maybe so? i got bills to payyyyyyyy.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #16
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

probably the last bump before lock.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:34 PM   #17
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Baby View Post
back up! no pictures.
Quote:
haha. bump, someone needs a place to live! i can work with people on move in costs.
Quote:
bump! i need someone in by november 1st or the 15th!
Quote:
hooray for living on your own! move out of your parents place!
Quote:
probably the last bump before lock.
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 2 days.
Closed Thread