Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2008, 09:36 PM   #1
ClubLoose

Trader Rating: (0)
ClubLoose is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Clubloose Day Moves, NOPI Qualifier/Advanced Day, now with awesome flyer

Clubloose Day Moves - NOPI Drift Qualifier
Advanced Day on the Gokart course
April 12th, 2008

Gates open at 9, drifting starts at 10, events over at 5.

I'm sure some of you guys have heard about it, but here's the official announcement. Clubloose is holding a NOPI qualifier along with our first Day Moves Advanced event. This event will be held on the gokart course, if you were there on Saturday and saw me and Shawn flying around the gokart course in the golf cart, you now know what we were doing. We were planning an awesome course for everyone who comes to this event. I'm really excited about this and you guys need to be as well.

Pricing will $70 for drivers and $15 for spectators. And our awesome flyer is still in the works. But the event is coming up quick and I wanted to give you guys a heads up.

For this event, you do not need a NOPI Competition legal car, as long as your car will pass our tech inspection, you can run. We will be running group A and B as normal. Qualifying will be single runs only though.

Petty will be judging, and we'll be getting some others for this as well. I've heard rumors of a Brian W. appearance.

There is no set number of licenses available.

And since this is on the Gokart course, it will be group A and B only. So if you are not on the list in the driver's group forum, you will not be able to drive at this event. This Wednesday is another chance, and your last before this event, to get yourself into group A/B if you're currently in Group C. If you can not make the Wednesday event and think you should be on the list, please get in touch with us and we will figure it out from there.

If you have not driven Clubloose events and would like to try and get a NOPI License at this event, you need to get in touch with us and prove that you're qualified for this event. Email Petty with unedited video, references from people we know, driving resume, etc. The more info, the better, especially if you don't know anyone that we know. Basically, if you're name is not on the list that we have, you will not be able to drive. Email all this info to [email protected].

That's about it for now. So spread the word. Event flyer should be ready soon, as well as any information I might have forgotten.

Clubloose

Last edited by ClubLoose; 04-02-2008 at 04:46 PM..
ClubLoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links