Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Dragon Age Origins

Anyone else playing this?

I picked it up over the weekend for the PC and so far I'm pretty impressed with it. (It's also available for the xBox and PS3.)

I've been dying to play a great RPG for a long time now, and I think this is a pretty amazing and detailed game.

I've dumped roughly 20hrs into the game just flailing about and getting to know it. My character builds really suck and are pretty unfocused so I think I'm going to start over. I was building a DPS archer with absolutely no melee abilities and I failed.

I played WoW for 3 years but it's been awhile since I've had to think this thoroughly about character builds for my entire party. A+

The story is involving and also well written. I love it.

Discuss.

Last edited by Daniel.; 11-16-2009 at 02:02 PM..
Daniel. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Damn is it that good I might have to get a copy of it for the 360

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
360 vs PC which one do you think would be best to get?
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
I say pc is always best just cuz the graphics are always gonna look better but Im a console guy I need me a controller

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yeah I've been doing the same.
also did a an archer w/ mostly dps ability.
it's not the same as WoW's hunter class that's for sure.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
Damn is it that good I might have to get a copy of it for the 360
If you're looking for a really involving well thought out RPG, then this is the game for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
360 vs PC which one do you think would be best to get?
PC, it's more challenging and looks better. With the console versions of this game, you pretty much just go into autopilot and mash through the game from what I've heard.

The PC version so far is a mix of RTS and turn based fighting. I find myself pausing the game after every command to micro each of my characters while playing. It's difficult, but really fun.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:53 PM   #7
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Pc it is then, I have seen a bit of this game, I will probaly pick it up soon, got to pry myself from MW2 first.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
TriplD's

TriplD's is an unknown quantity at this point
Its alright i dont like how enemies cant respawn so leveling up is kinda lame. +its not online compatiable (ps3). Maybe it is for the pc but not the ps3. Other than that i gots no other complaints.
TriplD's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:20 PM   #9
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I actually really dig this game, and any other BioWARE game. Well thought out, lots of expandable opportunities, and the replay value is awesome.

I always roll with my Main HumanRogue (Assassin/Duelist), Allistair (Champion/Templar Tank), Morrigan DPS/CC Mage, and Wynne Healz/CC. Its STILL tough as hell. I love it.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote