Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Topdrift Federal Cup Rd 1 switch to Balcony due to rain!

UPDATE:

Due to weather conditions expected tomorrow at 80% chance of rain all day, we are forced to switch round 1 to balcony instead of HTM.
I know some of you are disappointed but we have to abide the safety rules set by the track and fire safety officials. It's always safety first so we can have fun. I hope all of you understand the concern.

Here we go! round 1 is right around the corner! get ready to get head to head with the top amatuer drivers! top 8 tandem!!!!

FEB 23- JUSTDRIFT FEDERAL TIRES DRIFT CLINIC - BALCONY
FEB 24 - TOPDRIFT FEDERAL CUP ROUND 1!

[img]

Last edited by charlie@justdrift; 02-23-2008 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: weather
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
I wanna go....but i dont have a cage........can i still drive????? (on the 24th?)
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #3
lanc3slideS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
lanc3slideS14 will become famous soon enoughlanc3slideS14 will become famous soon enoughlanc3slideS14 will become famous soon enoughlanc3slideS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lanc3slideS14
Charley if u Run ill runn too
Old 02-06-2008, 02:30 PM   #4
s14freak93901
Zilvia Member

s14freak93901 can only hope to improve
im positive you gotta have a cage for tandem.
s14freak93901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
yes you can run and compete without a cage, you just can't pass top 8 on tandem eliminations.

lance: you're on beeeyach! bring it on.. i'll have one of my noob take care of you, he drives that gold fc! lol...
Old 02-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #6
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
ill be there assuming im still alive
Old 02-07-2008, 01:18 AM   #7
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
hmmm. I'll see if I can afford this after Valentines day. LOL>
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:46 AM   #8
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'll be there. So far it looks like it's going to be another fun and competitive season of top drift. Only 4 rounds this year so it's a little more affordable and there are still 2 HTM events scheduled. Heck yes.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:05 AM   #9
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
rock and roll time kids... step up to the plate
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:15 AM   #10
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
I'll be there. So far it looks like it's going to be another fun and competitive season of top drift. Only 4 rounds this year so it's a little more affordable and there are still 2 HTM events scheduled. Heck yes.
I kinda wish there were more events. =/ The other 2 tracks I feel pretty good on, but HTM is still hard with the ka.

Good thing I got ride alongs with BH at ASB2 to know how it's done.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:23 AM   #11
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
should be a pretty good season this year!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:24 AM   #12
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
how's that shoulder coming along ace?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:40 AM   #13
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

strap on to your horses and boost them up!!! cold weather... take advantage of horse thief!

we have prizes to give... and trophies to hand out... and asses to whoop!

let's get it on!!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 09:52 AM   #14
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Top Drift = mucho fun
Too bad my car is in a million pieces or i would be there
big ups to the Just Drift crew for throwin the best events around!!
i will see you guyz later in the season

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:51 AM   #15
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
how's that shoulder coming along ace?
"My diagnosis, bad babysitting."
I have to go see jason. Some days it feels alright and others it feels sore as hell. It has only been 4 weeks and the muscle hasn't completely healed. Another 2 weeks and it should be good to go. I'm hoping it's healed enough that Jason can show me how to stretch it out.

Might have to drive one handed if it feels too sore, not really a fan of that though.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:06 PM   #16
crxturtle

crxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymore
Charlie are we gonna tandom this time?
crxturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:52 PM   #17
lanc3slideS14
Leaky Injector

lanc3slideS14 will become famous soon enoughlanc3slideS14 will become famous soon enoughlanc3slideS14 will become famous soon enoughlanc3slideS14 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lanc3slideS14
haha aight lets do this lol im commin back son!
Old 02-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #18
s13.dark1
Zilvia Member

s13.dark1 is making a name for him/her selfs13.dark1 is making a name for him/her self
lol nice hood!!! ^^^
s13.dark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:36 AM   #19
Flybert
Post Whore!

Man, I keep watching HTM vids and it's keeping me up at night. Anyone else as excited as I am right now?
Old 02-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #20
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
just registered and paid for round one (might take a couple days to clear because its from bank account). let me know when you guys receive it! w000t! cant wait!!

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #21
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

lance lance.... hope to see you soon!

jtp wants a come back!! lol... lance you gonna take him out or what?
Old 02-15-2008, 09:39 AM   #22
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Well we thought we were bringing out the new camo'd out coupe, but due to some problems that were not told to us by the previous owner, like a blown headgasket that was covered up by removing the thermostat, Jason will be back in the hatch, patched up the rear fender from Laughlin, this is gonna rock can't wait

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:40 AM   #23
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Fly, is your car painted yet? dammit

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #24
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

option vid and dai will be there for rd1!!! gear is up shifting!
Old 02-15-2008, 04:04 PM   #25
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanc3slideS14 View Post
Charley if u Run ill runn too
if you run i'll run too.... SIKE

i'm not a top gun drifter yet.
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #26
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
CTO will be there on the 24th too for your tire changing needs.
Hit us up with pre-orders if you'd like us to bring your tires up there and it's $2 discounts off each tire if you order before the 21st! See you guys soon.
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #27
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
Nevermind....found the link. How much is it to get tires mounted and balance at the site if i order tires from you guys?
Inlandsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:48 AM   #28
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlandsilvia View Post
Nevermind....found the link. How much is it to get tires mounted and balance at the site if i order tires from you guys?
Mounting is $10/tire which includes the Disposal fee of each tire. We do not balance tires on site.
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #29
Flybert
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJmotor View Post
Fly, is your car painted yet? dammit
AHAHAHAHA nope. It's not even funny any more. AHAHAHA>
Old 02-18-2008, 10:33 PM   #30
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
sweet new season, gonna be there to watch, anyone know if mickey is driving in this round...?