Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Drift Mechanik's Don't Stop

OMG!!!!!!!!!
this is amazing!!!!
It is what all video that is drift should be, the bar has been raised
Drift Mechanik's Don't Stop
Old 03-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #2
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
Thank you sir, that was truely awesome.....even though there is a video of the day thread, it was well worth it IMO.
hunter8411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:42 PM   #3
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Cool video

Although it does belong in the video of the day thread
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #4
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
arrrggghhhh
barnacles.....my bad.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:54 AM   #5
charkid
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
charkid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
While watching it I got a weird feeling that I didn't want the video to end. That was really great!
charkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:03 AM   #6
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Great scrolling camera work. It really just gives the initiations and such, an amazing grace to them. I've wanted to see that in a drift video for some time now.

The song... well. I think an intrumental version of that song or a different song should have been used.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:05 AM   #7
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
really good filming. . but the people who commented where right. . a lil more engine noise and would be perfect.. cant wait for them to come out with a full video. . ill be so down for that

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:19 AM   #8
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I watched it, and while this *SHOULD* be in the video of the day thread....it was pretty damn good.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:33 AM   #9
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Excellent camera work. Would be interesting to see the guy's still photography too.
Not feeling the editing & soundtrack too much, but it's good work for sure.
check out the other vids.

watching this makes me want to start an e46 330 project.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #10
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
will roegge is an amazing camera guy
Old 03-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #11
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
great video, alot of BMW's haha
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #12
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
amazing video. the camera work was top notch. i love the shots where they are driving alongside the car while its drifting
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #13
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I was having the worst day, this video turned that around! The editing was fucking tits! Cut the video with beats from the song and little quirks and shit!

YES! YES! YES!

Did anyone notice the deal where the camera seemed to lock on the BMW at 2:40 for a second or two? Is that an edit you can do or really good camera work?

Last edited by Otto347; 03-12-2009 at 04:58 PM..
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #14
blaze
Leaky Injector

blaze is making a name for him/her selfblaze is making a name for him/her self
HD + slow motion= SICKKKKK
blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:30 PM   #15
monkeyslide17
Leaky Injector

monkeyslide17 will become famous soon enoughmonkeyslide17 will become famous soon enoughmonkeyslide17 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to monkeyslide17
That my good sir, was the best thing ive seen all day. Thank you for that..
Old 03-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #16
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
this should not be in video of the day thread why because all the videos in their are lame and this one is not

and if you say i dont like the music bla bla just turn up the rkelly on your ipod
Old 03-15-2009, 04:05 AM   #17
rb25crazy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
rb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
amazing video.... i loved everything about it. really good stuff, i didn't want it to end either..... it's great how you guys follow the cars when they begin the drift! i particularly liked how you caught the bmw e-braking a buncha times while they were on that corner and in slow motion..... best video i've seen in some time better than option shit imo.
rb25crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:41 AM   #18
super_bad
BANNED

super_bad is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice video! very motivating
super_bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #19
thesimpleS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
thesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her selfthesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her selfthesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to thesimpleS13
wow...my friend just showed me this video today and its amazing!
Old 04-05-2009, 05:17 AM   #20
Marteh

Marteh is an unknown quantity at this point
love it

some really good footage
Marteh is offline   Reply With Quote