Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-03-2015, 06:39 PM   #1
95s142jzvvti

Trader Rating: (0)
95s142jzvvti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fully built to the nuts ka motor for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95s142jzvvti View Post
what I can tell you I there's a lot of money into the block everything is done cylinders are bored 90mm has custom Pistons in it bc low comp turbo Pistons waiting to go in it and make big power but I can only drive auto so that being said that's why I did all I could NA but it maxed for upgrades other than turbo or supercharger which the internals will handle he biggest you can put on it and swap it to 5 speed she could make ridiculous hrp for a ka
Of top of my head the motor has the Pistons cams stroker Kit timing chain gears new chain for bigger gear port polished head intake Ahhh what else haltech ecu rods valves that's all I can think of is have to check all the bills but it's ready for tones of power jug need the turbo and 5 speed tranny
Mess me for any info nothing wrong with motor I'm going 2jz so no use for the ka but she needs to be built to its potential with all the internals like they are it will make huge power with a nice turbo or two ��
PM me for any info. I'm going 2jz so it's up for sale.

Parts installed/included:
Cylinders are bored 90mm
Custom Pistons (with low comp turbo Pistons waiting to go in it)
cams
stroker Kit
timing chain gears
new chain for bigger gear
port polished head/ intake
haltech ecu
rods
valves

I'm sure there's more I have to check my receipts.

It's built to make big power. I only drive auto so that being said there's a lot of unused potential. I did all I could NA but it is maxed out for upgrades like a turbo or supercharger. Internals will handle he biggest you can put on it. It's ready for tons of power just need the turbo and 5 speed tranny. She could make ridiculous HP for a ka.

Fixed by Falkon240
95s142jzvvti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Edited OP, deleted all unnecessary replies, and putting it in the right section.

OP if you don't update with a price I'm locking this.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote