Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-16-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Exclamation Last minute party!

So here it is. a Last minute party at my house in San Leandro.

When? TONIGHT
TIME? 9pm-all morning.
Who? You....COOL PEOPLES ONLY..GANGSTA's Stay away.
Why? Because I party every weekend . . .

I will be Spinning some House music along with some techno and electro. If you know how to spin let me know. You're more than welcome to hop on and get down on the equipment I have.

I take song requests all night. Feel free to bring any CD's or Vinyl's that you want me to play.

As some of you may have experienced my parties are off the fucking chains. Always lots of beezies...drank..smoke etc.

So here is the RULE:

RULES:
GUYS ARE ONLY WELCOMED INSIDE MY HOUSE IF YOU BRING A GIRL WITH YOU. THAT MEANS...IT CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, MOM, SISTER, FRIEND ETC.

BYOBTS (Bring your own bottle to share)

NO FIGHTING IN MY HOUSE...I have never had a fight in my house. If you'd like to fight. Take that shit outside on the streets. Or I have boxing gloves and you guy's can knock each other the fuck out. (even ladies)

NO STEALING OR VANDALIZING.

Meaning...If I catch you taking something that isn't yours..You better believe your sweet ass that your getting fucked up by a crowd. Real Talk.

Don't act like a dick and be disrespectful to women...because they aint feeling you...it's part of the game. I've had a few ladies come up to me before asking me who THIS person was...and how he's being an asshole etc. No breaking bottles.

^Basically those are the standard rules for every house party I've ever thrown.

I'm strickly enforcing that you bring a girl with you....or I'm sorry homeboy you aint coming in Real talk.

So with that all said and done..

See you here.

PM me for ADDY and directions.

or hit me up

(510)712-9688.

ANTHONY

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
imma steal yo shit

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #3
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
And I'm gonna replace all your silverware with sporks and chop sticks.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Why are you in cali. Girl just left for texas and i need a party.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:56 PM   #5
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
1. props for being a real dude and having a good set of rules AND enforcing them.

2. you suck for not being on the east coast.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:04 PM   #6
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Once again another bad ass party. Beautiful girls! Sick music! Good times..

Pictures to come soon...so stand by ...

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 08-17-2008, 11:23 PM   #7
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

So these were the pictures I managed to snap from 10pm-midnight..after that...I started drinking and slappin the tunes.

Last edited by downshift_sideways; 08-18-2008 at 12:19 PM..
Old 08-18-2008, 01:12 AM   #8
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday
shit was bangin as usual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Budgets are for people who aren't BALLIN!!!!

I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat.
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:26 AM   #9
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Yezzir.

I might throw one this weekend.

I know on the 30th...I'm taking a road trip down to L.A. to party out there again.

w00t.

Old 08-18-2008, 01:35 AM   #10
Rnz520
Zilvia Junkie

Rnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Rnz520
yea the east coast sucks, if I threw a party the closest person on here would be Pat (Sonomadrifter) who lives about 5 minutes away.
And that would be it, other than him its at least an hour lol.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:37 AM   #11
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I didnt go, it was too far cuz i only had 2 hours of sleep the night before.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:41 AM   #12
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Stop lying.

You didn't go because you didn't have a brezzie...and I wasn't gonna let you in

(Sonomadrifter) name doesn't ring a bell...nobody.

Old 08-18-2008, 03:33 AM   #13
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
lol ok

Thanks for the neg. I <3 J00

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #14
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Hmm, maybe if I'm free on the next one. I'll bring down my JBL Monitor Speakers (for sell btw), my stanton st-100s (if you dont have actual record players) and some deep house/electro/trance, hard trance and chill house!

Been 2 years since I've spun though. :X
Old 08-18-2008, 12:22 PM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^Sho. Save my number.

It's always nice to have someone else spin so I can dance with da chica's.