Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-18-2004, 04:41 PM   #1
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
F*yeah doggy, smog passed today.

just wanted to let you zilvia A*holes know that i passes smogg today. so kiss my butt REF*.... lol i dont even think my egr was working .. but i totally bullshitted them

thak u.. u can deelete this if you want!

brandon
Old 11-18-2004, 05:12 PM   #2
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hm. Congrats, but luckilly for me, I don't ever have to worry about smoging mine.
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 05:37 PM   #3
97DubTruck
Zilvia Junkie

97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz S14
Hm. Congrats, but luckilly for me, I don't ever have to worry about smoging mine.
Yes indeed. Smog tests are lame. Glad my car is registered in a county way in the mountains of Georgia where they dont have emissions. I do want to see how bad my car would fail a sniffer test though. Thats like drinking a bottle of Jack and getting breathalized.
97DubTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 06:26 PM   #4
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
cool
hold on so i can call your mom so she can give you head! im sure she's sooo proud of you!

haha
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 06:30 PM   #5
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have no more codes on my computer and *should* pass the sniffer. Wish me luck.
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 06:37 PM   #6
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

haha, aaron is ghey!.....j/p
Old 11-18-2004, 06:39 PM   #7
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sso whats so special?? did u do this with a ca18?
Old 11-18-2004, 06:46 PM   #8
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

ca18det is being swapped as we speak, ill post pics SOOn
Old 11-18-2004, 07:05 PM   #9
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah wheres' the pics!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 09:37 PM   #10
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I was gonna say... "did you give head to the ref or somethin to have them pass your CA(Sr,Rb) to pass?"
Old 11-18-2004, 10:00 PM   #11
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
yeah wheres' the pics!!!

calm yourself son, im too tired to go out in the freezing garage right now. ill post some tomorrow afternoon and make a post in the chayt section
k
dont piss ur pants now, u cant wait
Old 11-18-2004, 11:00 PM   #12
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
WTF your KA pased smog tell me when your CA18 passes.
driftyour40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 11:07 AM   #13
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftyour40
WTF your KA pased smog tell me when your CA18 passes.
shuttup NOOB, go use the search button or donate some usefull info to the forums, you little tyke...

j/p..

my ca will never pass smogg as long as visuals in california is an issue DUMASS, so why would u even ask something as stoopid as that! go read some info or contribute to zilvia. stay off my posts!
Old 11-19-2004, 02:20 PM   #14
BSeay
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

BSeay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BSeay
We dont have that hippie smog shit we're i'm from...holla!
Old 11-19-2004, 08:00 PM   #15
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLiDewAys
shuttup NOOB, go use the search button or donate some usefull info to the forums, you little tyke...

j/p..

my ca will never pass smogg as long as visuals in california is an issue DUMASS, so why would u even ask something as stoopid as that! go read some info or contribute to zilvia. stay off my posts!

-First off you joined like a two months before me so it's stupid to call me a noob, just because I didn't spend as much time post whoring, Like you.

-It's also stupid to think you bullshitted a ref. they put up with people like you all day long, to them your no different than the guy w/ the civic that was there before you, if they wanted you to fail you would have.

-And as far as I can tell, I didn't ask a Question, so why would you say something stupid like that.

-I can post freely just like you, so kiss my ass. Thanks
Old 11-19-2004, 09:40 PM   #16
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftyour40
-First off you joined like a two months before me so it's stupid to call me a noob, just because I didn't spend as much time post whoring, Like you.

-It's also stupid to think you bullshitted a ref. they put up with people like you all day long, to them your no different than the guy w/ the civic that was there before you, if they wanted you to fail you would have.

-And as far as I can tell, I didn't ask a Question, so why would you say something stupid like that.

-I can post freely just like you, so kiss my ass. Thanks
dude, you gay and your commends were'nt needed.... reguardless of the time we were registred to this forums and the fact that i am a POST WHORE, still doesnt change the fact that your verbal input have no impact on me whatsoever! so u can just go crawl back into that little shit hole u came out of and DIE.. DIE....DIE..

lol naw im kidding man, JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE, if u cant take the heat then go crawl under a sheet,. dont come on the forums and expect not to get flammed unless ur a pussy. then GTFO

KIDDING AGAIN, dude its just forum humor get use to it and stop tryin to come back with pointless " COME BACKS" just accept the fact taht u got flammed and pass it on SHEEEIITTT...

KIDDING AGAIn

dude just calm urself, i aint tryen to hurt yor feelings or make u madd. and about me fooling the red and what not. i was kidding. im just happy for the simple fact that i passed smogg on a ka that had well over 230,00k HAHAHAHAH

okay im done so moderators please close this post before any further NOOB's barge in and make a fool of themselves KIDDING
Old 11-20-2004, 12:46 AM   #17
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

As far as I can see this was a pointless thread that should have been put in off topic chat (maybe I'm not a mod, not my call) so I replied with a pointless post. Oh well. But your right, I didn't need to post again, with pointless comebacks. But neither did you.
Old 11-20-2004, 01:03 AM   #18
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

yes, so we both have points ( shakes hand and calls it even) can i get a hugg too? LOL