PDA

View Full Version : KA-T problems/running super rich

rowley65flip
04-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Ok so my dohc (walbro 255, DW 740cc, blow through n62 maf, enthalpy tuned ecu for everything) is running super rich, like reading too rich on the wideband. My fuel pressure is at 46psi. I switched the maf with a know good maf and there is still no change. I was getting around 3.6 volts from the 5 volt wire at idle (crossed wires?). I was also getting 104 ohms of resistance on the black ground wire that runs in the harness so I grounded it with the other orange wire coming off the pigtail. Cars bogs when I rev it and its fouling plugs. I dont know where else to look or what else to do to try to fix this. I switch out the harness, maf, changed the maf from blow through to pull through and the car is still getting way to much fuel. Fuel pressure is maxing out at 46 psi. Is it possible the ecu is tuned wrong? I had the injectors flow tested and they came back balanced within 1.8% of each other and they ohmed out perfect. The timing is dead on. What else should I look for? Im stumped.

S14klares
05-01-2010, 06:44 AM
is ur ecu tuned for 46 psi base pressure or 35 .. big difference when talking 750cc injectors ..