PDA

View Full Version : FEMA cofffins...what do you guys think?

dOMEmE
01-05-2010, 11:52 PM
honestly theres not much i can say to explain....but tell me what you think...theres so many vids and alot of buzz of this on the internet but here are a few vids that sum it up...

i think the government is up to something shady....

YouTube - Real Footage of FEMA Coffins & all the Latest Information! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORWHlLvMO8o)

YouTube - FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4&feature=related)

YouTube - Alex Jones - 500,000 Plastic Coffins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk&feature=related)

YouTube - FEMA Coffins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK91qbw4ycY&feature=related)

YouTube - Fema Camp Coffins Investigated (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI&feature=related)

murda-c
01-05-2010, 11:57 PM
I assume they are to store the horribly biohazardous bodies if there is a deadly pandemic of some sorts.

Those vaults could probably be used to store more than just coffins.

ayuaddict
01-05-2010, 11:58 PM
lol what is this crap?

murda-c
01-06-2010, 12:03 AM
The "concentration camp" sounds like a prison...our prisons are overcrowded...makes sense to me.

dOMEmE
01-06-2010, 12:07 AM
The "concentration camp" sounds like a prison...our prisons are overcrowded...makes sense to me.

yes but why a train station and alot of helicopter "accessories".... and that place whats supposed to be closed down for the past couple years but the state still funds millions to build it....

dOMEmE
01-06-2010, 12:08 AM
I assume they are to store the horribly biohazardous bodies if there is a deadly pandemic of some sorts.

Those vaults could probably be used to store more than just coffins.

but it seems like there planning on having one....they know something we dont...

BustedS13
01-06-2010, 12:12 AM
i'm so tired of this clown shoes conspiracy shit.

dOMEmE
01-06-2010, 12:14 AM
i'm so tired of this clown shoes conspiracy shit.

haha...well most of this makes sense to me..... i dont really buy it 100% but gotta admit they do make a good arguement....

this country is so full of fail, so many lies and shit.....wouldnt doubt it if they have something planned.

dahveed
01-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Free coffins? Nice. Don't have to pay for my own. Shit's expensive

Dalton918
01-07-2010, 07:13 PM

That's what japanese americans said 1942

On February 19th 1942 Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066. Under the terms of the Order, some 120,000 people of Japanese descent living in the US were removed from their homes and placed in internment (http://www.historyonthenet.com/WW2/japan_internment_camps.htm#) camps. The US justified their action by claiming that there was a danger of those of Japanese descent spying for the Japanese. However more than two thirds of those interned were American citizens and half of them were children. None had ever shown disloyalty to the nation. In some cases family members were separated and put in different camps. During the entire war only ten people were convicted of spying for Japan and these were all Caucasian.

The government is always up to somecrazy underhanded shady shit, don't ever underestimate Uncle Sam.

World War Two - Japanese internment camps in the US (http://www.historyonthenet.com/WW2/japan_internment_camps.htm)

wh0aitznic0
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
I don't even know what FEMA is. I remember hearing it from Siphon Filter waaaaay back when...

ranger240
01-07-2010, 09:26 PM
dumbest thread ever.

the bubonic plague sure messed up europe... i'd be that europe would have been better off if they had a nice stockpile of those rather than playing ring around the rosie and stuffing pockets with posies.

congrats to people who believe this junk, your lives must be more interesting than us rational folk.

el ocho
01-07-2010, 09:50 PM
dumbest thread ever.

the bubonic plague sure messed up europe... i'd be that europe would have been better off if they had a nice stockpile of those rather than playing ring around the rosie and stuffing pockets with posies.

congrats to people who believe this junk, youre lives must be more interesting than us rational folk.

lol at rational folk, ill bet you believe everything the government tells you too.

cc4usmc
01-07-2010, 10:10 PM
It's easy for people who don't care to look into it to think it's silly. This thread probably wont go anywhere.

Razi
01-07-2010, 10:52 PM
"If you are wondering why all of this is going to happen to America, the answer is because you have rejected God and mocked his law."

LMFAOAOJFLDKSFL:KSDFJDSLDS

Isn't America one of the most religious countries in the world?

cc4usmc
01-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Isn't America one of the most religious countries in the world?

Maybe most diverse, but until we have people blowing themselves up here, I don't think so.

I keed.

flip3d
01-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Oh man. Another event leading me to believe a Zombie Apocalypse is going to happen.

keistyle
01-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Oh man. Another event leading me to believe a Zombie Apocalypse is going to happen.

3 words.

Bass Pro Shop.

Your anti-zombie head quarters.

NismoDriverS13
01-08-2010, 12:44 AM
damn......long watch.

anyways, its pretty crazy if true. however we are not cattle and im sure ppl will start fighting back.

and if it is so, im one of them. i have been currently stocking up on canned foods and survival gear....getting few guns too. just in case.

BustedS13
01-08-2010, 01:38 AM
what the fuck do you retards THINK is going on? you think Obama's going to declare himself Dictator and march people into death camps? you think the government is working on the Rage virus and they're just preparing should they let it loose on the general public?
bunch of gullible dipshits, did you watch Loose Change and go "OMG! the Pentagon was hit by a MISSILE!" or watch Zeitgeist and now all of a sudden you realize how fucking dumb religion is?
not everyone is out to get you, not everyone is hiding something. government officials like a quick buck behind closed doors, and that's about IT.
goddamn college kids and your bong-haze fucking bullshit. turn off the Phish or whatever stupid shit and just... GOD DAMMIT I HATE YOU DIPSHITS.

I LUV MY S13
01-08-2010, 01:58 AM
what the fuck do you retards THINK is going on? you think Obama's going to declare himself Dictator and march people into death camps? you think the government is working on the Rage virus and they're just preparing should they let it loose on the general public?
bunch of gullible dipshits, did you watch Loose Change and go "OMG! the Pentagon was hit by a MISSILE!" or watch Zeitgeist and now all of a sudden you realize how fucking dumb religion is?
not everyone is out to get you, not everyone is hiding something. government officials like a quick buck behind closed doors, and that's about IT.
goddamn college kids and your bong-haze fucking bullshit. turn off the Phish or whatever stupid shit and just... GOD DAMMIT I HATE YOU DIPSHITS.

Amen :bow:

cc4usmc
01-08-2010, 11:14 AM
If you dont have anything constructive to add to this thread, stay out of it. Try to remember the little saying your mommy told you "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all".

gsracer
01-08-2010, 11:43 AM

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought that i was the only one....

Zombie apocalypse is the only thing i really fear these days

BustedS13
01-08-2010, 12:11 PM
If you dont have anything constructive to add to this thread, stay out of it. Try to remember the little saying your mommy told you "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all".

i think waging war on idiocy is about as constructive as you can get.

cc4usmc
01-08-2010, 01:44 PM
i think waging war on idiocy is about as constructive as you can get.

Oh really...that's how you justify your posts? You're "waging war" on idiocy? I think the only idiocy in this thread comes from the people who come in here and call people retard for believing in something like this but don't offer any information to disprove such claims. But I don't see this conversation with you going anywhere, because you're not going to admit that you were acting like a child. So..

The End.

eDUMEEl_ajM
x-CrNlilZho
RjALf12PAWc
xq8aopATYyw
4PpMdTmVMpo
gFVQ0HZz2mc

nDMeDmV0ufU

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=freedom+to+fascism&pr=goog-sl#docid=5355374476580235299

---NWS NWS NWS---

cwdO2FLg1Rs

NismoDriverS13
01-08-2010, 02:12 PM
first off F*CK Rebecca Peters this is why I hate having women in the high places. They start causing some stupid problems such as the one shown in the second video.

It's the second amendment!!! and my only protection from psychos and robbers out there. I have a gun and have read and follow up on all laws properly to own a registered fire arm.

Anyways, I doubt that anyone is gonna turn over their guns here in U.S.A. that amendment is what drives this country for protection and enthusiasm for guns.

cc4usmc
01-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Anyways, I doubt that anyone is gonna turn over their guns here in U.S.A. that amendment is what drives this country for protection and enthusiasm for guns.

Check out the video the says NRA News. Little do people know but there are foreign countries fighting for the US to disarm us.

SimpleS14
01-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Interesting I never heard about the coffin thing, but I have about the whole marshall law bit. As odd as it seems, I can see something of that degree happening as a form of population control. The Paul thing is completely new to me, idk what to really comment about that.

Before I seen any such vids, I was always wondering if the world would eventually unify under a common ground (i.e. one government). I didn't look at it as a bad thing, but there will always be something shady going on as power is there to be obtained.

Unfortunately, you're either with them or against them.

SR240DET
01-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Cool, I found out they have one of the camps/prisons just an hour away from me, 20 minutes north of I10. I think I will go out there and take some pictures.

those could be reusable supply containers of some sort in case of a natural disaster.

cc4usmc
01-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Unfortunately, you're either with them or against them.

What's sad is most people will go on without even knowing what's happening. They won't even been with them or against, them. All of a sudden things will just be different.

Razi
01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Lmao, I find it sad/funny that people are freaking over a bunch of containers and calling them coffins.

cc4usmc
01-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Lmao, I find it sad/funny that people are freaking over a bunch of containers and calling them coffins.

Products Adult Vaults (http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=9)

flip3d
01-08-2010, 07:21 PM
you think the government is working on the Rage virus and they're just preparing should they let it loose on the general public?

No. It's the underpaid, mistreated geneticist that we need to be worried about.

If these containers aren't specifically used to keep the zombie virus contained in corpses then we're just polluting the earth with boxes that will never degrade or break down and for what? So the landscape would look nice? That's fucking stupid. Let the dead bodies rot and become part of the earth. Who the fuck cares? You'll never see the remains again.

FaLKoN240
01-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Products Adult Vaults (http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=9)

Owned .

Mi Beardo es Loco
01-08-2010, 07:22 PM
I really stopped taking this seriously when they said that the cause of this was because we rejected god. Most mass killings are in the name of some sort of god.

cc4usmc
01-08-2010, 07:45 PM
I really stopped taking this seriously when they said that the cause of this was because we rejected god. Most mass killings are in the name of some sort of god.

What mass killings are you referring to?

Mi Beardo es Loco
01-08-2010, 07:58 PM
What mass killings are you referring to?
wars my friend. Mostly over seas but wars. Israel and Pakistan has been in a holy war for hundreds of years. The Jews were killed by Nazi's because they didn't fit "gods image." Religion, not just Christianity, has been the root of more killings than anything else. And for what? To try to prove something to someone else that we couldn't even prove to ourselves until after we die?

And, remember, god came to GWB and told him he was on the right path. Bush was the posterboy for right wing conservatives. He even proved to be a horrible Republican on political standards. Yet, this video condemns him for being Illuminati and draws you away from his Christianity. It's not god that will save this country, it's the Constitution. I will fight and die for the Constitution, but not for an imaginary creator

cc4usmc
01-08-2010, 09:00 PM
wars my friend. Mostly over seas but wars. Israel and Pakistan has been in a holy war for hundreds of years. The Jews were killed by Nazi's because they didn't fit "gods image." Religion, not just Christianity, has been the root of more killings than anything else.

The list below shows people who were not killed for their beliefs, they were killed just for being who they were. And it wasn't a war, it was genocide... committed by their own government.

Turkey 1915-1917
1,500,000 dead

The Soviet Union 1929-1934
10,000,000 dead

China 1934-1976
35,000,000+ dead

Cambodia 1975-1979
2,000,000 dead

Uganda 1971-1979
300,000 dead

Rwanda 1994
800,000 dead

Guatemala 1980's
200,00 dead

And more

Over 170,000,000 people in the 20th century alone have been killed by their government. I'm not expert in the Israel and Pakistani war, but I highly doubt that many people have died.

What's interesting to note about all of the above, is they were all armed up until their government disarmed them and then slaughtered them.

It's not god that will save this country, it's the Constitution. I will fight and die for the Constitution, but not for an imaginary creator

This country and the Constitution were founded on religious principles. Here's a quote from John Adams.. " Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

You have every right not to believe in God, thanks to the founding fathers, but to not respect religion is to not respect anything this country is based on. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence. The reason why the founding fathers wanted religion to play such a large part of the creation of this country is because they knew that it was the only way to keep the integrity of everything.

NismoDriverS13
01-08-2010, 10:57 PM
^^^wow!!! thanx for the numbers. im russian, and from what i heard that there was 2 million killed and not 10. BUT, wow.....little did I know!

this is nothing new. i knew about this a while ago. all governments are messed up when the wrong person takes the throne. that's why we as people that in control of our own lives must do everything we can to stand our ground with what we can against tyrant government!

cc4usmc i like the quote that u have there by Thomas Jefferson.

cc4usmc
01-08-2010, 11:14 PM
^^^wow!!! thanx for the numbers. im russian, and from what i heard that there was 2 million killed and not 10. BUT, wow.....little did I know!

this is nothing new. i knew about this a while ago. all governments are messed up when the wrong person takes the throne. that's why we as people that in control of our own lives must do everything we can to stand our ground with what we can against tyrant government!

The NWS video I posted on the previous page goes into detail about how those people were starved to death.

I know this is isn't new, but it's unknown to a lot of people. People these days are so concerned with their own lives that they're missing the changes that are being made that violates the rights the Founding Fathers set forth. (To be more correct, these rights are not given to us by the Constitution, they are merely identified by it. These are all Natural rights.) The same rights that so many people have died fighting for, the rights people expect to cling to when they realize what is happening. Only then will they realize the rights they once had have been taken away systematically. Until people themselves are effected by the loss, they won't care. "It doesn't effect me, so I don't care."

I like the quote too. In fact, there are a lot of quotes that I like that people like Jefferson, Franklin, Adams and Washington made. If we had politicians these days that aimed to be just like them, we wouldn't be in the position we are today. All our politicians are politicians for all the wrong reasons.

dOMEmE
01-08-2010, 11:26 PM

i love that quote too...

dOMEmE
01-08-2010, 11:27 PM
I like the quote too. In fact, there are a lot of quotes that I like that people like Jefferson, Franklin, Adams and Washington made. If we had politicians these days that aimed to be just like them, we wouldn't be in the position we are today. All our politicians are politicians for all the wrong reasons.

its all about MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

NismoDriverS13
01-08-2010, 11:34 PM
dude, i agree on everything u said. People are never paying attention until shit hits the fan and they are ball deep in it!

Even know the Freedom Of Speech is taken away. U can't go to a cop and tell him "F*ck You!" cause u'll get arrested. U can't speak ur mind because if someone hears ur opinion and it goes the wrong way then again ur in deep shit.

I can now totally see where this might go and why this whole hype about plastic bins that they gonna stuff us in is going. I just hope that there is enough of us to stand and fight against such situation. We are not sheep or cattle! but it feels like thats all we are with all these rules and laws that cap us in. We are the ones that are supplying the government with money and power. Since we in a bad economy and they sure as hell dont and most likely wont want to pay us back a penny, its easier then to get rid of us. makes total sense to me.

My grandma told me how in her house in village she had a secret trap door to self-made basement so that they can hide away from shit like this. And this was around 1929-1934 and ive been in the house and seen the basement for myself. My grand father had all sorts of weapons stashed in there.

might happen again......i just hope we all dont just put our hands together and let them kill us that easily. Fighting will give u a chance to survive, not resisting is instant death!

ranger240
01-08-2010, 11:36 PM
lol at the fact that you guys are all huddled around your computer screens bouncing half baked theories off each other acting as if you guys are somehow more informed than people who arnt.

you guys are relying upon a mangled web of unfounded sources. honestly, youtube is the primary source of most of your arguments.. thats embarrassing.

one rail yard video showing a train station with barbed wire... 'oh this must be a nazi concentration camp style depo for prisoners' right... they put barbed wire on salvage yard fences.. and along the perimeter of concert amphitheaters.. those places must be stockpiles of secret government stuff hidden in plain sight.

perhaps the barbed wire is just to keep out stupid graffiti artists from writing 'KID PK'/whatever all over stuff

this 500,000 plastic coffin issue....

lets think about it.. 500,000 is roughly what? one sixth of a percent of the u.s. population? should an epidemic break out in the country, im comforted to know that we have a stockpile of coffins to seal off dead contaminated bodies...

or i could take your approach and start harping about how they're proof that the government wants to bulldoze people in some twisted b.s. mathusian garbage. everybody knows that we have to kill off most of the world population's poor... its not like the developed world, headed by the shadowy masterminds of all our doom benefit:wackit: from the inherit economic variance associated with our current structure... blah blah blah

one of you conspiracy theory lakies wiki malthus so this thread can gain a shard of useful data..

i bet all you fools love the fact that history channel is airing doomsday b.s. shows that have nothing to do with history 24/7...

my previous post of ring around the rosie seemed to go over all your heads... that songs about what they used to do to dead plague bodies... stuffing flowers in pockets to help with the smell and such..

anyway, this is all i have to add to this thread. these treads are like boats full of water, i've done my part to help bail it out but theres no doubt 452435 other posters who seek ''proof'' of some huge government conspiracy, thus drilling a few more holes in the hull. :trogdor: :trogdor: :trogdor:

NismoDriverS13
01-08-2010, 11:42 PM
[quote=ranger240;3226268]

ok, im not jumping to conclusions or anything. we are talking about what had happened and might happen again once "they" take away our second amendment.

u seems like u know ur shit and good for u. good for u.....

btw, i agree on the "lets think about it.. 500,000 is roughly what? one sixth of a percent of the u.s. population? should an epidemic break out in the country, im comforted to know that we have a stockpile of coffins to seal off dead contaminated bodies... "

but what do u know??? do u work for the government and speaking on behalf of it or just also pulling up speculations?

HalveBlue
01-08-2010, 11:44 PM
This country and the Constitution were founded on religious principles. Here's a quote from John Adams.. " Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

You have every right not to believe in God, thanks to the founding fathers, but to not respect religion is to not respect anything this country is based on. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence. The reason why the founding fathers wanted religion to play such a large part of the creation of this country is because they knew that it was the only way to keep the integrity of everything.

Are those the same founding fathers, many of whom were slave owners?

Thank god for integrity!

Seriously, I'm thankful for what the founding fathers did, but I wouldn't say they got it right on 100% of the time. Therefore I see no problem with questioning some of their methods.

I disagree that religion is the glue that holds our political system together. I don't necessarily disagree that the founders may have thought that this was the case, but rather that it is in fact so.

I just don't see the connection between a lack of religion in this country leading down the road to ruin.

cc4usmc
01-08-2010, 11:48 PM
you guys are relying upon a mangled web of unfounded sources. honestly, youtube is the primary source of most of your arguments.. thats embarrassing.

lets think about it.. 500,000 is roughly what? one sixth of a percent of the u.s. population? should an epidemic break out in the country, im comforted to know that we have a stockpile of coffins to seal off dead contaminated bodies...

anyway, this is all i have to add to this thread.:

1: I'm sorry you think that we rely solely on YT for our information just because we happen to post some videos.

2: That was 500,000 coffins in one location. There are more then one "camps" with coffins. Up until yesterday I had no knowledge about them so that's all I'm going to say about them.

2: Thank you for not posting anymore useless ranting. Insulting ranting, might I add.

dOMEmE
01-08-2010, 11:57 PM
perhaps the barbed wire is just to keep out stupid graffiti artists from writing 'KID PK'/whatever all over stuff

geesh my man pay more close attention to the video...it says there built to keep people in, so if kids wanted to go in there and tag shouldnt be hard.....and supposably those places have been abondoned and "non opperational", but yet the government has been spending money to reconstruct it... and they dont explain why or for what! thats a red flag in my book for sure...

YouTube - TRAILER: CAMP FEMA - Giant Prison Grid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDfsDLrozvM)

Camp FEMA: Evidence of Internment Camps in America (http://www.campfema.com/)

^^^ clck here^^^

the 500,00 coffin issue is just 500,00 in that city...theres alot more in other states and cities

YouTube - Massive Concrete Tombs Prepared in Phoenix, AZ and California -- FEMA Coffins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irUCqjVEBWA)

YouTube - FEMA CDC coffins Madison, GA August 30, 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAoteD-J9eA)

YouTube - NEW FEMA Coffins in INDIANA Kingsbury Youtube Keeps removing this - SHARE, FAVOURITE AND UPLOAD!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3UmNQklAoA)

theres more but i think you get the point...

zylvia213
01-09-2010, 12:02 AM
scary stuff.... who knows what the government does behind our backs. I guess we'll find out when i happens

cc4usmc
01-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Are those the same founding fathers, many of whom were slave owners?

Seriously, I'm thankful for what the founding fathers did, but I wouldn't say they got it right on 100% of the time. Therefore I see no problem with questioning some of their methods.

I'm not saying they were perfect. But it was those same slave owners that made it possible for black people (and all other minorities) to share the same equal rights as whites. It just took a little while for them all to get their freedom from slavery.

I disagree that religion is the glue that holds our political system together. I don't necessarily disagree that the founders may have thought that this was the case, but rather that it is in fact so.

I just don't see the connection between a lack of religion in this country leading down the road to ruin.

There are many reasons why this country in going down the drain. The politicians are just one reason.

Up until recently, I had no idea how important the role of religion was. I myself am an atheist, so religion has never been important to me. To think this country was founded on just one religion was wrong, because not all of the Founding Fathers were of the same religion. What it is based on are principles that all religions share. In fact, they made it a point for the education system to only teach values that were shared by all religions.

The reason why religion was so important to them is because in order for everything they did to work, you had to have good, honest, virtuous people running things. They understood that if people came into power for all the wrong reasons that things would fall apart. And another important thing that they wanted to make sure never happened was that politicians made a lot of money. Many of the Founding Fathers were poor themselves, because they were devoting themselves to the establishment of this country. Many of them had to live of of money given to them by friends.

Here's a passage from Franklin to a friend explaining the widespread support of the American attitude concerning public service:

In America, salaries, where indispensable, are extremely low; but much of public business is done gratis. The honor of serving the public ably and faithfully is deemed sufficient. Public spirit really exists there, and has great effects. In England it is universally deemed a nonentity, and whoever pretends to it is laughed at as a fool, or suspected as a knave.

Do you think that still stands? I don't think so. Tell me what you think about this quote:

"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked rule the people mourn."

Does that sounds pretty accurate to you?

Up above I italicized "Public spirit" above because that is another reason this country is failing. Back then, people genuinely wanted the country to prosper. It's not that way anymore. Everyone is all about themselves. The few people who actually care about the country as a whole are the same people that people Busted13 and ranger240 mock.

dOMEmE
01-09-2010, 12:20 AM
I'm not saying they were perfect. But it was those same slave owners that made it possible for black people (and all other minorities) to share the same equal rights as whites. It just took a little while for them all to get their freedom from slavery.

There are many reasons why this country in going down the drain. The politicians are just one reason.

Up until recently, I had no idea how important the role of religion was. I myself am an atheist, so religion has never been important to me. To think this country was founded on just one religion was wrong, because not all of the Founding Fathers were of the same religion. What it is based on are principles that all religions share. In fact, they made it a point for the education system to only teach values that were shared by all religions.

The reason why religion was so important to them is because in order for everything they did to work, you had to have good, honest, virtuous people running things. They understood that if people came into power for all the wrong reasons that things would fall apart. And another important thing that they wanted to make sure never happened was that politicians made a lot of money. Many of the Founding Fathers were poor themselves, because they were devoting themselves to the establishment of this country. Many of them had to live of of money given to them by friends.

Here's a passage from Franklin to a friend explaining the widespread support of the American attitude concerning public service:

In America, salaries, where indispensable, are extremely low; but much of public business is done gratis. The honor of serving the public ably and faithfully is deemed sufficient. Public spirit really exists there, and has great effects. In England it is universally deemed a nonentity, and whoever pretends to it is laughed at as a fool, or suspected as a knave.

Do you think that still stands? I don't think so. Tell me what you think about this quote:

"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked rule the people mourn."

Does that sounds pretty accurate to you?

I LOVE YOU! LOL....

everything you just said is what i have in my head just dont know how to put it in words, i cant speak intellectually like you....thanks you... =]

BustedS13
01-09-2010, 12:40 AM
lol at the fact that you guys are all huddled around your computer screens bouncing half baked theories off each other acting as if you guys are somehow more informed than people who arnt.

one rail yard video showing a train station with barbed wire... 'oh this must be a nazi concentration camp style depo for prisoners' right... they put barbed wire on salvage yard fences.. and along the perimeter of concert amphitheaters.. those places must be stockpiles of secret government stuff hidden in plain sight.

or i could take your approach and start harping about how they're proof that the government wants to bulldoze people in some twisted b.s. mathusian garbage. everybody knows that we have to kill off most of the world population's poor... its not like the developed world, headed by the shadowy masterminds of all our doom benefit:wackit: from the inherit economic variance associated with our current structure... blah blah blah

one of you conspiracy theory lakies wiki malthus so this thread can gain a shard of useful data..

i bet all you fools love the fact that history channel is airing doomsday b.s. shows that have nothing to do with history 24/7...

my previous post of ring around the rosie seemed to go over all your heads... that songs about what they used to do to dead plague bodies... stuffing flowers in pockets to help with the smell and such..

anyway, this is all i have to add to this thread. these treads are like boats full of water, i've done my part to help bail it out but theres no doubt 452435 other posters who seek ''proof'' of some huge government conspiracy, thus drilling a few more holes in the hull. :trogdor: :trogdor: :trogdor:
getting out my notebook.... okay. just added "ranger240" to my "not a fucking moron" list.

Razi
01-09-2010, 02:03 AM
but what do u know??? do u work for the government and speaking on behalf of it or just also pulling up speculations?

I ask the same to you.

Matej
01-09-2010, 06:24 PM
World War III starts this November, caused by increasing unrest in India.

Look up Baba Vanga and her predictions.

Something new to be afraid of.

BustedS13
01-10-2010, 06:14 AM
World War III starts this November, caused by increasing unrest in India.

Look up Baba Vanga and her predictions.

Something new to be afraid of.

got a vimeo vid to back that up, bro?

Pactin
01-10-2010, 02:49 PM
cc4usmc: amazing that I was actually able to sit through a 2+ hour youtube video (endgame) haha. The video brought up some good points- felony to meet with foreign leaders w/out consent- but the megaphone antics and insults threw off his credibility quite a bit.

I'm not too sure what to say about those "coffins". The U.S. government has pulled some foul shit in the past (eg: watergate, allowance of Pearl Harbor), so I wouldn't be surprised if this was another plot behind our backs.

That isn't to say that the government (or the bilderburgers for that matter) are going to enslave the world, but someone once said "the greatest weapon of the oppressor, is the mind of the oppressed", and Americans are oppressed.

cc4usmc
01-10-2010, 03:20 PM
cc4usmc: amazing that I was actually able to sit through a 2+ hour youtube video (endgame) haha. The video brought up some good points- felony to meet with foreign leaders w/out consent- but the megaphone antics and insults threw off his credibility quite a bit.

Yeah, that was really silly.

That isn't to say that the government (or the bilderburgers for that matter) are going to enslave the world, but someone once said "the greatest weapon of the oppressor, is the mind of the oppressed", and Americans are oppressed.

I think the majority of the people are looking at the word "Oppressed" that wrong way. They think, "If it doesn't bother me, who am I to say no? I'm not a terrorist, so tap my phone all you want. Check my bank records, etc etc." Or "I've never been a big fan of guns anyhow, they're scary, so go ahead and take them away." These people don't think they're loosing out on their rights because they don't directly effect them, and that's wrong.

Added-
James Madison said: "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations...This danger ought to be wisely guarded against."

NismoDriverS13
01-10-2010, 03:34 PM
I showed my friend the videos and he is such and ignorant bastard that he just kept saying "no that won't happen. Let them take the guns away it'll be safer." And I told him that when this shit does happen, he is going to feel stupid!

I doubt that people that are gun nuts (specially in the Utah, Texas, Pennsylvania) will never give up their weapons. I used to live in NJ and travel to Penn state to shoot all kinds of guns and the ppl that are gun nuts are chill ppl that get along with mostly everyone.

the way i see it is "Guns don't kill ppl, Psycho/criminal minded ppl do."

cc4usmc
01-10-2010, 03:54 PM
I showed my friend the videos and he is such and ignorant bastard that he just kept saying "no that won't happen. Let them take the guns away it'll be safer." And I told him that when this shit does happen, he is going to feel stupid!

You should ask your friend how he plans to protect himself and his family when a group of thugs break into his house armed with guns.

We can thank the media for constantly making gun owners look bad. What they never mention is that most of the individuals who are using guns to commit crimes shouldn't have them in the first place.

Just look at the felon who killed the 4 cops in Washington state and the felon who killed the 2 bike cops and 2 swat officers in the Bay. They know that the average person isn't going to think "Well fuck, that guy shouldn't of had a gun anyhow."

Also, I edited the post above and added a little something at the bottom.

Pactin
01-10-2010, 03:56 PM
I think the majority of the people are looking at the word "Oppressed" that wrong way. They think, "If it doesn't bother me, who am I to say no? I'm not a terrorist, so tap my phone all you want. Check my bank records, etc etc." Or "I've never been a big fan of guns anyhow, they're scary, so go ahead and take them away." These people don't think they're loosing out on their rights because they don't directly effect them, and that's wrong.

Yes, I've come to realize that as well. Rights are reserved to be exercised when the time comes, they aren't exclusive to those who practice them daily.

It is close minded people like that that are detrimental to analyzing and preventing these potential threats. That is a true sheep (singular lamb?) But instead of just calling him names, we've gotta try to educate them. We are no less close minded if we do not open them to our knowledge, reason and logic.

the way i see it is "Guns don't kill ppl, Psycho/criminal minded ppl do."True. But remember we must also remember guns are a tool that make it exponentially easier to kill and get away with it.

cc4usmc
01-10-2010, 04:12 PM
True. But remember we must also remember guns are a tool that make it exponentially easier to kill and get away with it.

So are you saying that you would support disarming everyone? Or an attempt at least.

NismoDriverS13
01-10-2010, 04:16 PM
i wish i could help him and open his eyes to things, but he doesn't want to listen and really doesn't care. He has a wife and two kids. and I have asked him how would he defend himself and his family from those who break into his house with guns. His reasoning was unsatisfactory for me. He said "I'll call the cops" but i says by the time the cops get there the damage will already be done.

I was watching Apocalyptic Man on History Channel last night and one quote i liked was "at a time of apocalypse, the government will issue martial law and u will truly be the one against the world." Even now I feel that the only help that I can and will get, will only come from me and my own strength.

cc4usmc
01-10-2010, 04:23 PM
i wish i could help him and open his eyes to things, but he doesn't want to listen and really doesn't care. He has a wife and two kids. and I have asked him how would he defend himself and his family from those who break into his house with guns. His reasoning was unsatisfactory for me. He said "I'll call the cops" but i says by the time the cops get there the damage will already be done.

I don't mean to insult anyone who would think like your friend does, but I think it's very irresponsible to rely on someone else for the protection of yourself and your family. There are so many things that can go wrong with a situation where you completely rely on others for help.

Pactin
01-10-2010, 04:25 PM
So are you saying that you would support disarming everyone? Or an attempt at least.

Never said that, sir. Just saying that as much as they are a great asset, they can be just as deadly, murderer or not. Responsibility is what I'm trying to get at here, not disarmament.

cc4usmc
01-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Never said that, sir. Just saying that as much as they are a great asset, they can be just as deadly, murderer or not. Responsibility is what I'm trying to get at here, not disarmament.

Just checking, that's all. Could you go into more detail about "responsibility"? I'd like to know whom you're saying needs to be responsible. I don't want to make any assumptions lol.

Matej
01-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Once a group of thugs broke into my house, so I politely offered them tea and asked them to kindly wait while I go unlock my gun safe.

cc4usmc
01-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Once a group of thugs broke into my house, so I politely offered them tea and asked them to kindly wait while I go unlock my gun safe.

Don't be a troll. You know there are safes that take all of 4 seconds to access, right?

Pactin
01-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Just checking, that's all. Could you go into more detail about "responsibility"? I'd like to know whom you're saying needs to be responsible. I don't want to make any assumptions lol.

Well for one, education is one of the best ways to keep people responsible. Gun responsibility being the reserved and ethical morale behind the trigger. Teaching people gun safety, the appropriate moment to take action, background checks, etc would greatly decrease foul play IMO. Essentially everyone needs to be responsible :D.

Pactin
01-10-2010, 05:54 PM
*facepalm*

cc4usmc
01-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Well for one, education is one of the best ways to keep people responsible. Gun responsibility being the reserved and ethical morale behind the trigger. Teaching people gun safety, the appropriate moment to take action, background checks, etc would greatly decrease foul play IMO. Essentially everyone needs to be responsible :D.

What does any of this have to do with guns being used to commit crimes? Some of what you said would make perfect sense if a large majority of gun related deaths was due to negligent discharges etc, but it's not. The only real change that would come out of educating GOOD people would be a decrease in the amount of gun violence victims. You do know that most criminals do not get their weapons legally, so background checks (even though those already exist in CA) won't effect anything. Like I've said before in this thread, making it harder for citizens who can legally own guns won't make it any harder for criminals to commit crimes, it only makes it easier.

Here is a perfect example: In CA, it is illegal to use "Hi-capacity" magazines unless they're pre-ban magazines. Someone people have been convinced that a magazine that hold a bunch of bullets is more dangerous then a magazine that holds 10, the maximum in CA. Unless LEO, or Pre-ban.

oURZ3LxYhIY

Pactin
01-10-2010, 07:18 PM
What does any of this have to do with guns being used to commit crimes? Some of what you said would make perfect sense if a large majority of gun related deaths was due to negligent discharges etc, but it's not. The only real change that would come out of educating GOOD people would be a decrease in the amount of gun violence victims. You do know that most criminals do not get their weapons legally, so background checks (even though those already exist in CA) won't effect anything. Like I've said before in this thread, making it harder for citizens who can legally own guns won't make it any harder for criminals to commit crimes, it only makes it easier.

Here is a perfect example: In CA, it is illegal to use "Hi-capacity" magazines unless they're pre-ban magazines. Someone people have been convinced that a magazine that hold a bunch of bullets is more dangerous then a magazine that holds 10, the maximum in CA. Unless LEO, or Pre-ban.

oURZ3LxYhIY

When I meant by responsibility, I intended it to be interpreted from a moral standpoint. For the most part, public education lowers violence on the streets. Teaching people (future criminal or not) good values should hopefully reduce violence.

making it harder for citizens who can legally own guns won't make it any harder for criminals to commit crimes, it only makes it easier.
As I originally stated, guns make it that much easier for someone (criminal or samaritan) to kill, in most cases, instantaneously.

cc4usmc
01-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Teaching people (future criminal or not) good values should hopefully reduce violence.

That was I was hoping you meant, which is why I wanted you to be more specific :naughty:

As I originally stated, guns make it that much easier for someone (criminal or samaritan) to kill, in most cases, instantaneously.

So besides education, what do you purpose? You keep making this statement (which is obvious one), but you don't explain it.

NismoDriverS13
01-10-2010, 07:40 PM
this is exactly what I was thinking about a while ago too, about 10 rounds allowed only for civilians in state of california. It really doesn't change anything how many rounds it has it matters only who is behind the trigger and why.

police is nothing more but civilians with laws on their side. why do u think they can get away with murder? just recently i heard on tv that some cop got into a shoot out. when he shooter finally gave up, the cop put him in hand cuffs and then shot him in the chest. then justified that the shooter was still hostile and came to attack the cop again. Cop got nothin for this and continue serving. the whole point is that cops are nothing but human and not some upper hand of ppl they also make huge mistakes just like anyone else. so how does that let them have an upper hand? why can they have 17 rounds and not us like said in the video.

BustedS13
01-10-2010, 09:16 PM
safes keep me in harm's way, so i keep my gun under my pillow where nobody will find it

dOMEmE
01-10-2010, 09:46 PM
safes keep me in harm's way, so i keep my gun under my pillow where nobody will find it

now i know...muahahaha!

Pactin
01-10-2010, 10:16 PM
That was I was hoping you meant, which is why I wanted you to be more specific :naughty:

So besides education, what do you purpose? You keep making this statement (which is obvious one), but you don't explain it.
What do I propose? In terms of what? Gun control?

cc4usmc
01-10-2010, 10:24 PM
What do I propose? In terms of what? Gun control?

I just want you to explain why you keep saying

Since you're stating the obvious, I assumed there was more to it then that. But we know how the saying goes when making assumptions.. lol.

sickstatus
01-10-2010, 10:27 PM
=\ =\ =\ =\ =\ =\ =\ =[ =[

Mi Beardo es Loco
01-11-2010, 12:07 AM

And that's what your church wants you to think. In reality, in the Constitution religion only makes it's appearance a single time in Article 6, end of the third clause:
"[N]o religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."
The clause simply means that no public position can be required to be held by any one of any religious denomination. So the fact that some of the framers of the Constitution were Christian means that "the Constitution was created on religious principles?"
James Madison, when speaking of the method and manner of the election of the members of the Congress, noted that even "Religion itself may become a motive to persecution and oppression." Possibly our greatest American, Thomas Jefferson, was a known Atheist.

And I'm not knocking religion, it has great moral grounds, and I don't know what the hell happens when I die. But I don't pretend like I DO know. That's the problem. People die needlessly over something they think is real. Odds are that's it's not yet millions and millions have died needlessly.

cc4usmc
01-11-2010, 12:14 AM

Quick question before I respond to your post... Are our rights granted to us by the Constitution?

Mi Beardo es Loco
01-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Quick question before I respond to your post... Are our rights granted to us by the Constitution?
no. that would be the bill of rights.

TUnity2
01-11-2010, 12:18 PM
PEOPLE! Remember this!:

If we were to make guns illegal in the United States, the only people that would have guns would be the criminals. So unless you want to become a criminal or be defenseless then there is no way guns could be outlawed in this country.

Pactin
01-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Since you're stating the obvious, I assumed there was more to it then that. But we know how the saying goes when making assumptions.. lol.
Nope there is no deeper message :wiggle: The gun, as opposed to the sword, has a great influence in how killing occurs. It is more distanced, no real skill needed, ammunition is dirt cheap, and in some cases more stealthy.

Can you imagine trying to take someone out (presumably a leader) with a sword? You could (not you in particular) get it handed to you by a guy that doesn't have to be twice your size. In essence, it equalizes, and sets an advantage.

cc4usmc
01-11-2010, 12:58 PM
no. that would be the bill of rights.

Same thing, but still wrong. I don't know what they teach in History classes is school, but I wouldn't doubt it if it's that the Constitution, or the the Bill of Rights like you said, grants people their rights. The Founding Fathers believed that the original 10 amendments were natural unalienable rights of human beings, or "Natural Rights", given to everyone by their Creator. The Constitution was created to both identify and protect those rights.

"Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that cause men to make laws [for the protection of them] in the first place." Frederic Bastiat

Now, back to your previous post.

And that's what your church wants you to think. In reality, in the Constitution religion only makes it's appearance a single time in Article 6, end of the third clause:

First off, I'm an atheist, so I have no church. Second, are you really telling me that because the word "religion" only shows up once that religion cannot possible have anything to do with the Constitution?

And I'm not knocking religion, it has great moral grounds.

That's the point! That's why religion played such a large role in the creation of this country. And it's not one particular religion, because like you implied, the Founding Fathers weren't all of the same religion, and some were of no religion at all. But even a man with no God at all can respect religious principles, after all, you just said yourself that religion has great moral grounds.

I'm going to share with you 5 principles which Benjamin Franklin believed are the fundamental points in all sound religion:

1.There exists a Creator who made all things, and mankind should recognize and worship Him.
2. The Creator has revealed a moral code of behavior for happy living which distinguishes right from wrong.
3.The Creator holds mankind responsible for the way they treat each other.
4. All mankind live beyond this life.
5. In the next life mankind are judged for their conduct in this one.

Samuel Adams said that group of basic beliefs constitutes "the religion of America is the religion of all mankind." What he meant by that is those 5 fundamental beliefs belong to all world faiths and could be taught without offending other religions.

Your buddy Thomas Jefferson called those basic beliefs principles "in which God has united us all"

And those principles were taught in schools up until religion was removed from schools, probably because people used the excuse "separation of church and state."

If the fact that "religion" only shows up once in the Constitution is what you're basing your argument off of, please let me know so I can spend my time elsewhere. I wouldn't mind trying out my new HDMI cables for my Xbox.

Nope there is no deeper message :wiggle: The gun, as opposed to the sword, has a great influence in how killing occurs. It is more distanced, no real skill needed, ammunition is dirt cheap, and in some cases more stealthy.

Can you imagine trying to take someone out (presumably a leader) with a sword? You could (not you in particular) get it handed to you by a guy that doesn't have to be twice your size. In essence, it equalizes, and sets an advantage.

A gun is merely a tool. In a way, a sword would be a more effective tool if you're looking to kill silently. How many people are caught because people hear gun shots and look outside? You cut a mans throat and all you're going to hear is him trying to breathe through all the blood spewing out of this neck. People in prisons are just as capable of killing people as they were when they weren't in prison. I wont deny that it makes it easier to kill, but wouldn't you rather shoot a man that has a gun rather then have to fight him with a sword?

exitspeed
01-11-2010, 01:06 PM
When you click on the first youtube link in this thread one of the vids on the right is titled "The End of the US Dollar Only Weeks Away"...it's from August.

That's all I have to add to this.

Pactin
01-11-2010, 01:25 PM
A gun is merely a tool. In a way, a sword would be a more effective tool if you're looking to kill silently. How many people are caught because people hear gun shots and look outside? You cut a mans throat and all you're going to hear is him trying to breathe through all the blood spewing out of this neck. People in prisons are just as capable of killing people as they were when they weren't in prison.
There are things called suppressors/silencers out there for guns. Even if a gunshot is heard, distance and the projectile are what set apart the sword from the gun.

I wont deny that it makes it easier to kill, but wouldn't you rather shoot a man that has a gun rather then have to fight him with a sword?
That's my point!

cc4usmc
01-11-2010, 04:09 PM
There are things called suppressors/silencers out there for guns.

Damn, I had no idea! How many criminals get busted using silencers? Get outta here, I think the only point you're trying to make is that guns kill people easier then anything else, and I think the average American knows that before they can masturbate.

And if there is some message you're trying to convey by constantly repeating obvious information, then why did you say

Nope there is no deeper message :wiggle:

Pactin
01-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Damn, I had no idea! How many criminals get busted using silencers?
Chill.
And if there is some message you're trying to convey by constantly repeating obvious information, then why did you say

Because the convo always gets to a point where we revert to that obvious statement:
What does any of this have to do with guns being used to commit crimes?
I wont deny that it makes it easier to kill, but wouldn't you rather shoot a man that has a gun rather then have to fight him with a sword?
Get outta here
Gladly. I just thought we could have a civil and unbiased thread here...

cc4usmc
01-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Because the convo always gets to a point where we revert to that obvious statement:

At what point did you think I wasn't grasping the idea that guns made the job of a criminal easier? Something must have conveyed you to believe I wasn't understanding.

I just thought we could have a civil and unbiased thread here...

We haven't even got to that point yet because I can't even figure out where you stand lol.

You - Guns make it easy to kill people
Me - Then are you against guns?
You - Never said that.
Me - Well taking guns from good people wont help good people
You - I guess you need me to remind you guns kill people fast.
Me - :duh: Sooo.. then what?
You - Ohh nothing. Did you know guns are different then killing people who swords? Sometimes even quieter. Zomg, killing a leader with a sword!?
Me - *try to salvage something out of that post*
You - Don't you know about silencers? *Then you attempt to italicize part of one of my sentences in an attempt to make me believe you actually had a point (even though you said earlier you didnt)
Me - What the fuck.

Ok, now that the cliff notes are over... let me ask you something. Do you think I am for or against guns? Leave the swords and boomerangs out of this, just guns.

Pactin
01-11-2010, 06:15 PM
We haven't even got to that point yet because I can't even figure out where you stand lol.

In terms of gun control vs no gun control I don't stand anywhere, if anything in the middle. No one has to be purely one side. There are disadvantages at each end of the spectrum, so if you expect me to say I'm one or the other then I honestly can't answer you.

Ok, now that the cliff notes are over... let me ask you something. Do you think I am for or against guns? Leave the swords and boomerangs out of this, just guns.I'll make an assumption here :rolleyes: probably "for guns".

As for the cliff notes. I tried to be as honest and logical as possible. If my arguments aren't up to par with yours, then I'll drop it here, as this obviously isn't going anywhere on both our ends.

Here's my take on what's gone on this last whole page:
I simply state that (here we go again...) guns make killing easier. check? check...

You then start to make assumptions:
-I think disarmament is good
-I am on a "side" where I am only for or against

I kept repeating that in hopes that you'd realize that the idea: guns make killing easier- is my "side". The sword, boomerang w/e side convo was an attempt at establishing that.

cc4usmc
01-11-2010, 06:22 PM
In terms of gun control vs no gun control I don't stand anywhere, if anything in the middle.

Well that's why we're going around in fuckin circles.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/cc4usmc3/FOAM_SWORD.jpg