PDA

View Full Version : vlsd

kuelee
10-23-2009, 09:04 PM
So I got the j30 diff to work..locks well..ended up having to buy the 5 bolt axels...Worked out well..thanks to the ones that actually helped...Oh BTW does anyone have a turbo or turbokit laying around they wanna get rid of...for ka24de...if so please pm me...t25 perferred

projectRDM
10-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Tons of people have done it. And we've beaten the shit to death about it. Being new is no excuse not to search.

kuelee
10-23-2009, 10:19 PM
Tons of people have done it. And we've beaten the shit to death about it. Being new is no excuse not to search.

ahh how did i know i was gonna get a comment like this..lol ...i simply ask a question and i get a stupid remark..seriously ive googled it and ive looked through threads..notthing about 5 bolt vlsd..only 6 bolts..now please can some1 help me..i dont want to know that i wasted money on this thing..

udon!
10-23-2009, 10:23 PM
dude you can seriously search for this theres like 7 threads about this, also, about diff choices available in general, and general info about each.

kuelee
10-23-2009, 10:30 PM
do i need to use the 5 bolt axles on my s13..?should it fix directly on..

projectRDM
10-24-2009, 07:05 AM
do i need to use the 5 bolt axles on my s13..?should it fix directly on..

Are you really that fucking stupid?

You'd like to install a diff with 5bolt output shafts. You have 6bolt axles in the car. How do you expect to put them together?

Common sense would dictate you must use the 5bolt axles. Research or not, anyone with a brain would know there's no way to make it work without the axles as well.

kuelee
10-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Are you really that fucking stupid?

You'd like to install a diff with 5bolt output shafts. You have 6bolt axles in the car. How do you expect to put them together?

Common sense would dictate you must use the 5bolt axles. Research or not, anyone with a brain would know there's no way to make it work without the axles as well.

and what if i was dumb??? do u have something against that huh mr. toughguy..LOL yeah well anyways...will the j30 5 bolt axles have problems fitting into the ...s13 ? this will be my last question..thx for ur help mr.toughguy

sidewaysonmy180
10-25-2009, 09:44 PM
dude its probably like the 300zx diff i got. you gotta buy the lsd flanges off a 240sx lsd diff. and maybe change the back plate. just wanna know. but are you a chick. cuz who uses mr. toughguy. haha

kuelee
10-25-2009, 09:57 PM
what if i were a chick...a ugly one..do u have a problem...? oh well btw i got it done with j30 axles..thnks

dude its probably like the 300zx diff i got. you gotta buy the lsd flanges off a 240sx lsd diff. and maybe change the back plate. just wanna know. but are you a chick. cuz who uses mr. toughguy. haha