PDA

View Full Version : Çlutch issue

SR20n00b
05-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Okay well to start off, a while back i had to replace the slave cyl. then my clutch started slipping and i bought a 6 puck sprung and a pressure plate still need the pilot bushing and the TOB till i can put that in.

now the problem. my clutch peddle is acting like it was when my slave went out (wants to stay close to the floor, gotta pump it a lil) but my fluid is full. is it because my clutch is so far gone that this is happening? after i put the new clutch in it should go away?

LA_phantom_240
05-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Bleed your system.

SR20n00b
05-16-2008, 06:24 PM
hmm okay this is weird. i bled the slave and it felt GREAT drove around a day or so till my car meet night. i got in it a little bit and i could feel it getting worse. almost to the point of wanting to stay on the floor again.

so i bled it for a 2nd time, felt great again i then didnt drive the car for 2 days, got back in the clutch was still fine. took it out got in it and it felt bad again.

So basically, when i get on it my peddle goes soft again so i have to bleed it again and everytime my fluid is still full, its not leaking at all. and the peddle stays great as long as i dont get on it while driving around.

MadScientist
05-16-2008, 06:40 PM
sounds like a bad MC

LA_phantom_240
05-16-2008, 09:04 PM
Bad MC or slave. Fuck it, replace em both. They're not expensive or hard.

chetacheese
05-16-2008, 09:07 PM
sounds like a leak also.