PDA

View Full Version : Phase2Motortrend

ALTRNTV
06-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Phase2= YES

Went there once to buy a Greddy downpipe. Within 30 seconds of me asking for it, I had it in my hands. They also installed it for me for free.

Two thumbs up.

supportTHEezln
06-19-2005, 11:28 AM
I buy a lot of parts from phase2 including motor. I am pretty pleased, and Wayne is nice and pretty cool.

ManoNegra
06-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Excellent resource, friendly people, active in the community, great prices

but...

I've called them on a few occassions to check prices and stock of items and it's difficult to get through to them. I've emailed them and gotten responses back days later. By then I had found what I needed elsewhere. So, their response time can improve.

Annoying Eric
06-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Wayne at phase2 is the man. Shipping from Tomei takes like 10 years but it is well worth it.

SochBAT
06-19-2005, 03:29 PM
I love Phase2. They are the shitznit. Great customer service and great people. Wayne and Howard are great help.

Flybert
06-20-2005, 04:01 AM
I have bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them and they have come through with everything. Wayne and Howard get my approval and I highly recomed getting your motor from them.

HaLo
06-20-2005, 06:45 AM
Dealt with them in the past.. A1 service!

CO S13
06-20-2005, 01:47 PM
I ordered something from them last week and I was very impressed!

Yoshi
06-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Wayne is the man.
He helped me out quite a bit when I was having fuel probs, no charge. Just good advice and a patient ear. Phase2 is one of the greats.

kazuo
06-22-2005, 01:55 PM
I've bought tons of crap from Wayne & Co. Slow to respond to emails, true, but if you need a quick reponse, you should be CALLING and not EMAILING.

Great customer service, prompt shipping, good guys all around. They really take care of the customer.

A friend of mine bought a halfcut from them, the tranny had a borked 3rd gear, and his turbo was also toast -- they sent him another tranny and another turbine, no questions asked.

I needed one exhaust gasket from them, and rather than buttrape me with $7 UPS shipping or $4 USPS Priority, Wayne threw it in a envelope for me. 37 cent shipping. :)

Good peoples, thumbs up from me.

stevo22
06-22-2005, 03:12 PM
They run a great store. I have bought countless things from them and never had a problem getting them to match prices. The best thing about it was the shipping. My shipment got in a lot sooner than I would have ever expected. That is a big deal since I am in TN. If have to get anything else I would diffently go back.

driftracer
06-22-2005, 05:39 PM
I too, have bough several items from phase 2, and no complaints here. They are very helpful in answering any questions I have and deliverying in quick manner. :)

phreze
06-23-2005, 12:16 AM
I bought my motor and most of my parts from phase2. Howard was very helpfull with eveything but there hks rep needs to be shot. They gave them the wrong hks d1 shiftknob sizes fro 240's, plus put an intake cam in an exhaust cam box. Phase2 rocks thought.

ManoNegra
06-23-2005, 12:57 AM
edited by Kevin: this section is for reviews, not arguments. Take your beef to PM.

mrmephistopheles
06-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Everyone can see my edit of ManoNegra's post?
Read it.
Understand it.
Follow it.

Pepperoni
06-27-2005, 12:11 PM
I bought some gaskets from Phase2. No problems from them, just slow shipping, even though im in California. Took over 2 1/2 weeks. But i think i do remember reading somewhere on their website it could take up to 15 days to ship. Maybe im wrong i dont recall, it's been over a year.

speeddreamz
06-28-2005, 03:51 AM
I have nothing but the best to say about phase2, wayne is a great guy. Motors are perfect and things are shipped out quick.

Wei240
06-28-2005, 07:10 PM
bought stuff long ago, great stuff, great people
the only probs you'd encounter is trying to get ahold of them, yes, even phone calls,
buddy was looking/inquiring about parts, tried to call, and the # was disconnected/no longer in service? but eventually got thru to them over time...

Drifter Z
07-03-2005, 07:00 AM
always buy many parts. good service,sell rare parts,too :)

Sil-Abc
07-03-2005, 07:07 PM
spent thousands there and Wayne and Howard are simply the best. My half cut was missin a couple of things and they sent it out promptly and my tranny was bad so they sent another one. I paid shipping but got to keep the bad tranny too! Great ppl. Jon Wayne gives Howard and Wayne his approval.

Maeda
07-03-2005, 09:24 PM
I bought a RPS clutch from phase2.
I installed it.
The damn thing didnt work! So I took it to garage works for times sake (takes me 2 days to do a clutch takes mike 15 minutes... I watched) and found out I had an SR disk with a KA pressure plate.

I called phase2 and they got a clutch shipped out and in my car the very NEXT DAY.
I was a little pissed, but they seriously got their stuff together for me and paid the labor fees to have it checked out.

I will be doing business with them again.

EricPE
07-05-2005, 05:43 PM
I love wayne and phase2. I bought my wheels, coilovers, tierod and endlinks, and a bunch of other crap I can't rememeber from them over the years. I will always look to them first becuase I know I will get great service.

kensreliableb18b
07-07-2005, 05:57 PM
+1 - quality control over motors is excellent!

phreze
07-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Update, they made me change my cc info to get the motorshipped to my friends garage, then tell me since they already billed part on the card they have to ship it to my house now. $490 for shipping and I'm still gonna have to find a away to take it 8 miles to where my car is :( Some parts I had ordered they said they put aside, but didn't have when it came time to ship the engine. Trying to get ahold of them is very hard e-mail normaly takes 3-6days, phone 1-2, but htey do know their stuff.

ISTOTOSAO
07-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Wayne at Phase 2 is by far the most helpful person I have ever dealt with in this industry. Always willing to help someone out when they are in need. Always came through!!

Steven

greddys13
07-10-2005, 03:11 PM
howard is great at customer service. takes care of me whenever i have questions and gives me great deals since im one of their favorite customers.
phase2 rocks :rawk:

loveless
08-27-2005, 03:40 AM
did my motor swap, not bad, price is expensive but overall they're good

saved me when one of my 5 bolt output shaft broke... got me another one at no charge

vinhisbored
10-28-2005, 09:28 PM
+1 for Phase2.. picked up some parts today.. took like 2 minutes, and they answered all my emails super quick with my newbie questions.

drifter808
10-29-2005, 01:39 AM
Wayne and Howard are the best. Im running one of there SR's right now and no problems. There shipping is extremely fast considering i live in Hawaii and I probably spent about 2-3 hours with Wayne on the phone to diagnose my first engine problem and it was fixed. Two thumbs way up.

EchoOfSilence
10-30-2005, 03:46 PM
bought magnecor wires from them, shipped them reliably and on time.

very professional establishment and website

importsolutions.net
10-30-2005, 04:24 PM
phase2 is the bomb, great service, great hard to find products, and fast shipping, or pick up.

golfer17
12-14-2005, 11:23 PM
i had a bad experience with phase2 when buying my front clip, basically, i know now never to buy anything such as a front clip of a car until i see it first. ive taken so long upgrading all the junk parts and replacing things, i still havent got it running. i understand that maintenance is usually required and they dont guarantee the accessories, but the clip i got had an engine that was probably junked and then they slapped enough random stock parts back on it that it would idle so they could ship it over here to sell. the cams were scored, the pickup tube bent as well as the oil pan, it had a custom afpr bracket with no afpr, egt sensor in the exhaust mani, a turbo that most likely has nothing to do with the car, bent ic piping, a damaged ic, the block looked like it had been attacked by seawater, there was signs everywhere of stuff being pulled off and replaced (different bolts, etc.), a big hole for an fmic, etc. and none of this was revealed or able to be seen in the pictures they sent (3 were of the clutch pedal, wth?). i could have got a clip in this condition much cheaper from anywhere else.

so anyways, moral of the story is, get a motorset, and dont immediately trust any internet companies just because they have a good reputation, especially when buying used parts.

Akumaxkun
12-15-2005, 12:59 AM
Phase2 is the shiznits haha. I've always had a good experience with Howard and Wayne over there. They're really nice and are very honest. I highly recommend doing business with them.

dct223
12-15-2005, 01:19 AM
phase 2 is the shit... but im disapointed that they stopped selling battle version singles...

Sil Beer S13
12-15-2005, 03:53 AM
Phase2 is great went there bought a hot pipe good price great service!!!

A+

jdm_s14_zenki
04-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Had all the S14 blacktop block parts I needed. They quoted me an average price at first. I simply wrote them an email that I found a shop thats way under quoting them..They called me back cut their prices down and that made huge difference !!

Phase2 is AWESOME, I would do business with them any day. They are the first that i go to for parts and they have unmatched customer service. very professional! Thanks guys!

azndummie
05-09-2006, 02:23 AM
phase 2 has the quickest replies of any company that i have worked with. i emailed them and within 1 hour they have emailed back and we scheduled a pick up within 2 emails. their pricing is also great

RalliartRsX
06-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Bump

Just ordered some parts myself and was recieved in a very promp manner. And, by far, one of, if not THE, best customer service I have ever recieved inb purchasing aftermarket parts!!

Keep it up

Sil Beer S13
06-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Wayne, alex and rest of the guys at phase 2 are awesome.

bmwjdmking
06-11-2006, 12:05 PM
yea not to shabby

mrmephistopheles
06-11-2006, 04:06 PM
...merged 2nd phase2 thread.

HyperTek
07-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Great company! I was out trying to pick up a nismo power brace from superior nissan and they wouldnt sell it to me since only one guy can sell teh aftermarket stuff there and he was on vacation, so I called so many shops to see who had one in stock, and Phase 2 had it, they even price matched it for me! They saved my ass since my car was down. Nothing but good stuff about them. :D

Aoshi112
12-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Great bunch of guys! I was a first time customer that couldn't get out of work till 5:30pm but they told me they'd wait for me to come to their shop. I brazed through traffic from Irvine to Walnut and they were still there doing work and waiting for me even at 7pm. Picked up my S13 Koyo copper for a good price too! Big thumbs up for Phase2!

KA24DESOneThree
12-29-2006, 01:26 AM
Shipped my aluminum steering bushing fast as hell.

I heart you, Phase2.

t67s13
12-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Very fast shipping and always have what I want in stock and if not they will get it fast A+ service. Wayne is the best.

Irukandji
12-31-2006, 09:05 PM
Always willing to answer your questions. I know they've answered tons of mine. Shipping is always fast, and the guys there are nice and good people.

silverarrow27
12-31-2006, 10:14 PM
I don't do much business with Phase2 anymore as I'm not much into upgrading anymore since my fastback was stolen, got into reefing, but everytime I needed something Wayne pulled through and got me what I wanted. Even remembered me after such a long time! WoW! Any upgrades in the future will be through them as always for the past 4 yrs I think.

zackt69
01-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Got all my suspension parts through them, great service and fast shipping - will be going back to them for sure!

Inland180
01-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Got some parts from these guys and they have great service. Busy, but over all good service. will be doing business again!

qwikspool
01-04-2007, 06:28 PM
they have good costumer service. honest with their products. good guys.

driftenthusiast
01-04-2007, 08:43 PM
I have and still do buy products from them, they have given me mostly good service but sent me a shitty motor, dont by a motor without looking at it, I had mine shipped to Va and it had been dropped so hard i had to re clock the turbo, and i had to wait 2 and a half weeks for them to send me another wastegate becuase mine was smashed. they sent me a "front clip motorset" so it was supposed to have everything. They gave me an S14 radiator that leaked worse then any ive every seen in my life, and that was with my redtop motor. They gave me a tranny with no bolts, and no starter. I still by parts becuase they have good prices, i got my turbo,coilovers, and go there first for parts, everything but the motor has been good.

MELLO*SOS
02-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Phase2=yes

Picked up some stuff from them recently, fast shipping to Vegas. They have a decent selection of RB parts as well. They misshipped me an RB25/RB26 water pump instead of the RB20 I ordered, but answered the phone late evening when I got home from work and arranged a return (they paid shipping).

Will do business with them again

nismogasm
02-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Phase2!:hsdance:

cosil8e
03-11-2007, 05:39 AM
i love phase2! i think most of the parts on my car are from them. i ordered a radiator a while back and received the wrong one because of a mislabeled koyo box and they imediatley sent me the correct one with shipping labels to send the first one back. i've had nothing but good experiences with them :bigok:

cxlo8331
03-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Great Prices. Fast Shipping. Local Pickup Available. Howard is a cool dude. Very Helpful. I have bought several parts from them. Will definately purchase more from phase2motortrends!

luckyslide16
03-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Phase2= Yes

Ordered some parts from them, good price, great packaging, tracking number sent fast. All around good experience!!

Will order from again!

rockinpandas
03-22-2007, 12:02 PM
pretty much always pick up what i need there
cool guys there

94_240sx
03-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Just received parts(Total $600+) yesterday. Great service and parts. One of the parts was Circuit Sports s13 trunk bar and quality was amazing. Light yet well constructed. Prices were really good too. I'll definitely buy from them again.

jy116
04-01-2007, 02:28 AM
They gave me a competitive price on some OrangeTree Toe Arms and shipped quick! I thnk 3 days is standard for UPS ground btwn norcal + socal, but either way, Im a happy customer!

I was on the fence on brand quality etc, but they even helped me decide that its basically "stronger than stock"... simple, yet profound... :)

ALSO, they re-use boxes, which is an A+ for green business among motorsports shops :D. The only downside to that is if I live in the ghetto, ppl will know its something to jack!

KasperSlide
04-01-2007, 07:07 AM
yes ive delt with howard for bout 3 years now and hes never let me down. they love return buyers so keep buying from them.:bigok:

ctm_motortrends
04-01-2007, 11:21 PM
On my 3rd car and I only buy parts from Phase2 they are the best. Howard knows his shit and is a great guy I even bought my TV off him. If you need any 240sx parts they are the ones to go to.

khilgers
04-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Ordered an HKS exhaust from Howard. The transaction went through and I had an email with tracking # within 15 minutes from the time I placed the order. +1 for phase2.

fromxtor
04-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Got my Origin parts super fast, and in perfect shape.

chaseSR86
10-11-2007, 09:44 AM
I know they dont sponser the site nor are they affiliated with Zilvia.net, however I must tell you how good of customer service they had.

I recently bought a whole build from them (CP pistons, cams, gaskets, bearings, valves springs, retrainer, RAS, turbo etc)

Only to have the engine sit at the machine shop for over two months with no assembly.

Tuesday I get a call from the machine shop saying they have bad news, I about swallowed my tougne.

The piston kit I gave them is missing 2 C-clips that hold the wrist pin on the piston.

FUCK! Its just my luck that I get the messed up piston kit.

So I call howard at phase2 and he explains I need to take a picture on my cell phone and email him, and that in the mean time he will....

go into another piston kit and rob it of 2 c-clips and ship it to me so the machine shop can continue working!

I was shocked for them to take the care and actually part out another piston kit for me! I was expecting to have to wait weeks in order for CP to send me replacement parts, but no, Phase2 went out on a limb for me.

Anyways this morning I check my email and I have an invoice and ship notice from Phase2 that my clips will be here on friday! Thank you howard!

usdm180sx
10-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Wayne, Howard and Alex are all good guys. Very good technical advice too!

water
10-11-2007, 11:57 AM
I've placed probably 10+ orders through them over the past few years and have never had one bad experience. Definitely one of the best shops to buy from, if not THE best.

A Spec Products
10-13-2007, 02:35 AM
I know they dont sponser the site nor are they affiliated with Zilvia.net, however I must tell you how good of customer service they had.

Actually Phase 2 Motortrend is a sponsor of this forum:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=2754

And there is also already a review thread for them:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=160202

But yes I agree, Phase 2 has been around for a long time and has always been a great shop for the 240sx community!

S14DB
10-13-2007, 03:49 AM
Actually Phase 2 Motortrend is a sponsor of this forum:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=2754

And there is also already a review thread for them:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=160202

But yes I agree, Phase 2 has been around for a long time and has always been a great shop for the 240sx community!

Merged :bigok:

HalveBlue
10-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Phase2 = Hell Yes.

The only place I have NEVER had problems dealing with.

LocalStreetHero
11-02-2007, 12:32 AM
phase2motortrend is the SHIT! Ordered my CAS cover from there, according to UPS it was delivered, but never showed up. Emailed them got a fast response saying they will next day air ship it since i needed it hella bad today and they would deal with the claim. I'm going to phase2 for everything possible from now on.

mrs.drift33
11-02-2007, 03:10 AM
phase2 is the shit!!! i love howard!!! lol

S13SilviaGirl
11-02-2007, 03:29 AM
So I call howard at phase2 and he explains I need to take a picture on my cell phone and email him, and that in the mean time he will....

go into another piston kit and rob it of 2 c-clips and ship it to me so the machine shop can continue working!

I was shocked for them to take the care and actually part out another piston kit for me! I was expecting to have to wait weeks in order for CP to send me replacement parts, but no, Phase2 went out on a limb for me.

Anyways this morning I check my email and I have an invoice and ship notice from Phase2 that my clips will be here on friday! Thank you howard!

That right there is what this industry needs MORE of! Glad they took such great care of you! I wish everyone in the retail industry was like this!

let5l1de
04-04-2008, 02:47 PM
yet another plug for PHASE2. I have used P2M for just about every new part I have purchased for my ride.

Wayne may be the man, but Alex C. is the one who has helped me choose, source and advise (& drop $K's :eek3:) on just about all aspects of the 240sx.

I currently have an order (one piece DSS) pending as we speak and will continue giving them my business for years to come. Fast, reliable and quality service is what I have received on all my orders and pick-ups.

note: try using the aim service. its much faster for not only ourselves, but for PHASE2 as well.

try their AIM! ASKPHASE2

kensreliableb18b
04-04-2008, 02:58 PM
please, i could take wayne, howard, and alex down anytime...

:)
phase2's da shit buy from them buy from them buy from them

let5l1de
04-04-2008, 03:32 PM
please, i could take wayne, howard, and alex down anytime...

:)
phase2's da shit buy from them buy from them buy from them

msglength :keke: msglength do it!

used240sxparts
04-08-2008, 11:33 AM
They are a great bunch of guys! Wo0T!

S14 Wannabe
04-16-2008, 04:56 PM
ordered some coilovers from them and shipping was fast as ever plus no hassle whatsoever!

mangoes
04-16-2008, 06:23 PM
phase 2 is the shieeet! got bride FG rails and rocker arm stoppers from them at the store. literally had it in my hands in like a minute. w00t great stuff!

Full-Lock
04-17-2008, 12:13 PM
awesome service, ordered rb25 t.o.b.
thought it would take a long time to get..but nope..

they had it instock and i got it in a little less than a week!

A+

Landers
04-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Yep! Phase 2 is the best...Ordered stance's, 5 zigen border III exhaust and a bunch of suspension pieces from them. I spent madddd money there and have no problem doing the same in the near future! P2M keep it up!

MaD1337M3DRiV3r
04-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Great prices and service.

Z33dori
04-22-2008, 10:50 PM
yea i have ordered a good handful of parts from them..... so far i am extremely happy with them... and will continue to do business with them

I give them A++++ for my 1st transaction.
and a another A++++ for my 2nd transaction.

cuddlesthesheep
04-23-2008, 12:32 AM
bought a kaaz 2 way, a fidanza flywheel, an aluminum driveshaft, and a koyo from these guys. Kaaz and koyo arrived next day, and flywheel the day after that.

Driveshaft didnt come.... after a few days i check the UPS tracking and notice that it said there was an error and it had been shipped to North Carolina!!! however, it turns out it was all UPS's fault.

These guys are great, speedy deliveries on their part and great customer service, wil use them again.

rps13sh
05-30-2008, 08:00 AM
May 6th i order:
Circuit Sports Exhaust None 1 25.00
Hanger Bushing Kit
Circuit Sports Steel None 1 34.95
Braided Clutch Lines
S13/S14

i get the clutch line quick, but no exhaust hangers. they didnt charge me and i call to find out why and they said they dont have them so they didnt charge me. simple as that. i go order from FRSPORT and i get them next day. done deal. over a week later May 28th i get an email saying that phase2 is shipping something out, with tracking number. thursday i get another set of exhaust hangers i dont need now. great.

Z33dori
05-30-2008, 08:06 AM
awesome service.... fast shipping.

have order lots of stuff from them, and will continue to do business with them...

allntrlundrgrnd
08-01-2008, 10:25 AM
awesome shop, i ordered downpipe, test pipe, bov, intake, nismo therm and a few other parts and they hooked me up with the free TF shit and threw in a turbo timer harness.

I will go to them in the future. +1

newb_driver
07-24-2009, 12:16 AM
lets see.

the last time i did business with them was like two years.. and they shipped me the wrong part, i can't remember what it was, but i worked it out and it was fine - just a hassle.

i ordered some gaskets earlier and they ALMOST shipped to the wrong address(UPS verification was different then the one on invoice). so i called and they said they will fix it and should show it changed to the correct address tomorrow. okay, thats fine.

go home, looked at my bank statement, and now i'm billed twice. that's great. called cuz i wanted to leave a message cuz im busy tomorrow, they don't have a answering machine for after hours....................................

probably won't do business with them again, plus bunch of other websites who carry similar or if not the same stuff.

driftage240
07-24-2009, 12:20 AM
HMMMM THAT'S weird your one of a few i guess..i love that place more than u will ever know..always take care of me hassle free...

newb_driver
07-24-2009, 12:22 AM
a couple post above wasn't too thrilled either..

and if i get charged overdraft, i'm gonna be pissed.

driftage240
07-24-2009, 12:26 AM
hence my word use..one of few! im pretty sure u can call them and they can resolve your problem..remember there human too,don't tell me your perfect..

a couple post above wasn't too thrilled either..

and if i get charged overdraft, i'm gonna be pissed.

newb_driver
07-24-2009, 12:29 AM
yea, first two times i was just like whatever its fixed, no biggie.

but damn three times in a row... i must have bad luck.

driftage240
07-24-2009, 12:32 AM
if u want i can personally call wayne on his personal phone an address this..pm me your info...

yea, first two times i was just like whatever its fixed, no biggie.

but damn three times in a row... i must have bad luck.

newb_driver
07-24-2009, 12:46 AM
thanks for the kind offer, but middle man usually don't work out too well. i just have to wait til the morning, call at work to sort it out, and hope i don't get charged overdraft or nothing.

it probably is uncharacteristic of them cuz they have great reviews. if other ppl wanna do business with them, that's great. but imo, i personally won't do business again since i seem to have bad luck with them.

twopointo
12-23-2009, 12:50 AM
this shop is the way to go...recently bought couple of stuff from them. i ordered it on friday and got my stuff on monday...Howard helped me out nd even gave me some free gifts and was very helpful...i would recommend this shop to anyone

turbotofu
12-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Picked up some circuit sports stuff earlier this week, great shop :rawk:

lexlaxlux
06-22-2010, 09:40 AM
The upper level staff who work emails and process orders are great people. Phase2 has decent prices but a lot of the parts can be found elsewhere for cheaper. The guy who answers the phone and works the front desk is a complete idiot. Everytime I call or walk in for will call he is effing clueless. At least three times I've bought from them that idiot makes p2m look bad. +1 for them, -1 for the idiot working the desk

nissan240
06-22-2010, 01:53 PM
The upper level staff who work emails and process orders are great people. Phase2 has decent prices but a lot of the parts can be found elsewhere for cheaper. The guy who answers the phone and works the front desk is a complete idiot. Everytime I call or walk in for will call he is effing clueless. At least three times I've bought from them that idiot makes p2m look bad. +1 for them, -1 for the idiot working the desk

dont know who you are talking about but a few years back when i walked in numerous times it was either wayne or howard at the front desk. they are great i bought so much stuff from them, they started giving me free shipping. they can better their response time though but over all they are great. just wondering but where do you find a lot of parts cheaper elsewhere? ebay?

Aoshi112
06-22-2010, 07:06 PM
The past few times I walked in there recently, I was greeted and helped by helpful people with great prices, usually cheaper than most places I know, esp when you pay cash.

+1 for P2M.

inte_DK
07-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Great place to buy your parts :)

Just bought.... clutch, oilpump, waterpump, ras, steering whell snap off, wideband and lots of other parts :o)

God and quick responds to email and fast shipping, all the way to Denmark :D

s13coupedrfter
08-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Great place to do buisness.

510-SR20DET
08-06-2010, 02:41 AM
i just ordered the Origin s13.5 fenders, the original receipt is $359.55 then somehow they sent me another invoice which the total now changed to $475.71 WTF o.O

K_style
10-13-2010, 09:50 PM
I can not stop recommending Phase2motor trend !!

Wayne, Yuji they both are very helpful...

BOROSUN
10-18-2010, 01:06 PM
P2M is great... ordering more stuff soon.

SR20Driftking4lyf
11-11-2010, 09:25 AM
I have ordered thousands and thousands of dollars of parts from phase2. Great prices, great service, great business, not once ever had a problem....Highly recommend.

armiller91
08-25-2011, 01:31 AM
So far I have been very pleased with Phase2. I emailed them in the middle of the night, just asking a couple questions and they responded first thing in the morning with exactly what I needed to know. They promptly set up a Sales Order and sent it to me, answering all my probably obvious, common and annoying questions along the way. They were very professional, helpful, and fast with their responses. I think I might have been able to source the parts a little cheaper, but I think the peace of mind and help of supporting a good, legit business, is definitely worth the extra money.
As soon as I receive the parts I will update this with the rest of my Review. Thanks

KoukiMnster
08-31-2011, 10:13 PM
Just wanted to give a big shoutout to WAYNE over at phase2, thanks for the parts. Great service, really fast email responses, and u can actually get a HOLD of these guys when you need to.

tricky_ab
09-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Just placed an order for a few pricey items. I'll fill everyone in on the process once my items arrive. I've got a sore thoat and they took the time to answer my questions and check stock on a few items before I placed my order (Even though you could hardly hear me)...

So far they've been great! :)

tricky_ab
09-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Well the parts that were in stock arrived today! It was a smooth transaction to say the least. I had tracking information the evening that the said it would ship and it arrived in great condition.

I've got 2 other large items that were out of stock at the time (which they mentioned) and had to be ordered from Japan. I'll update this once everything arrives.

EsChassisLove
09-23-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm aware there is a thread for reviews on them. But I believe this deserves a thread of it's own.

Wayne (Hope I spelled it right) is THE man. I've been buying parts from P2M for years now, I've gotten alot of help from the guys there but nothing beats my recent experience with them.

Alright, the story goes as follows,

I got a pretty good deal on a brand new, never installed Circuit Sports S13 SR20 Fuel Rail from a Zilvia user not too long ago. He said it was only opened up to be test fitted. Which after receiving the rail, I found to be true. It was too clean. Stupid clean.

Well after installing the rail, I found a fuel leak coming from the rear of the rail (Pointed out by the arrow below). I double checked the seals on the fittings and O-rings on the injectors, those were not leaking.

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz114/DrftReadySR/Mobile%20Uploads/1316483885.jpg

As I sat there stumped, I thought "Well maybe its coming from that hole for a bracket". This one below

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz114/DrftReadySR/Mobile%20Uploads/1316560258.jpg

I told myself, No. There is no possible way there is fuel leaking from that. So I unplugged the injectors, removed the fuel rail just enough to turn it over, and had my wife turn the car over for 2 seconds to get fuel pressure pumping through the rail.

And sure enough, fuel filled up that hole and came pouring out. I dried it up, and double checked because I couldn't believe it. Then I triple checked. And laughed a heartbroken laugh. You can't see and crack or hole in there. But a hole as big as the tip of a needle is enough to let 43psi of liquid spill out.

At this point I was thinking "Shit, I bought this rail 'secondhand' so to speak, and granted I may have saved a little bit of money, I may have just thrown it all down the drain" I was worried that because I didn't buy it directly from P2M, that they wouldn't help me."

So I called P2 and Wayne answered. I explained the problem thoroughly, I even told him I bought it from a Zilvia member, and he couldn't believe it was leaking from that hole. He said that out of the 600+ rails they have sold, this is the first time any issue has come up with them, let alone a crazy one of this nature!

But Wayne honored the warranty on it and said he would have no problem shipping me a new rail after he received this one, and he would reimburse the shipping charge on my part. I was completely honored, and very pleased. Since I live only 1.5 hours away I decided to drive up there, because I couldn't wait the 1-2 day wait to get the new one.

So I drove up there today, and Wayne and the entire staff are VERY helpful and friendly. He has the cutest red poodle Ive ever seen also. He got me the new rail, disassembled my old one, wrapped up all the hardware and even gave me a new set of Injector O-rings.

The good service continued after I arrived home. I assembled the new rail, but when I went to put the old fittings on the end, well CS must of changed the thread pitch because they didn't fit. And I forgot to get the new fittings that came with the rail.

It was 6:40ish when I called, I was going to leave a message but Wayne was still there and said he would put the fittings in the mail tonight for me, no problem at all.

Thanks again, Wayne. You've been incredibly helpful and no matter what you and the shop got my full support. My hat goes off to P2M! BTW-I shoulda got motor mounts while I was up there today haha!

Also, I'm gonna suggest to CS to stop changing shit that isn't broken. I.E-The thread pitch. :)

ryandriftingfat
09-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Another happy customer here. I'd say +1 but more like +5 would be appropriate. Bought my first motor from Wayne in 2002 and it was a tank - ran awesome. Been buying almost everything else from them ever since. Building a new shell now so I have a mile-long parts order open with them right now.

They are super busy for sure, but they work super hard for us all. I get emails from Wayne at 1AM sometimes.

EDIT: This is my truck after visiting Phase2 last time :) Rocking a phase2 sticker too of course. I need a bigger one.
http://givemeshred.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/IMAG0146.jpg

CBAL
10-03-2011, 02:59 PM
thump up to wayne @ p2m. unlike other vendors, he notified me certain parts not in stock and gave me exact eta. once parts are in, i sent the payment. he even gave me free shipping for the wait which was totally unnecessary but out of courtesy.

tricky_ab
10-12-2011, 11:50 AM
I'd just like to jump in and say that another part of my order arrived today and I would like to thank Wayne for the great service. He kept me posted on my items and went the extra mile to get me pricing on a special order item.

Just one last back ordered part to go!

M1Robert
11-29-2011, 03:04 PM
lets see... wayne has helped me empty my wallet on multiple occasions.

cp pistons...
bc rods...
arp hardware...
disco potato...
apexi headgasket...

list goes on and on i dont even wanna think of how much money ive spent with the guy, but each time we talk for days about cars, the industry and just life in general when i go pick up the parts.

he is a great guy that i will continue to do business with and highly recommend to EVERYONE

tricky_ab
01-16-2012, 07:54 AM
Alright, well the last bit of my order arrived a few days ago and I can say that I'm VERY happy with the service that I've received. The last part was on back order for 4 months but they kept me up to date. They called me when it had arrived, and to let me know when I should expect it in the mail.

I'd buy from them again in the future for sure!

I've spent about $2K with them and it's been a smooth transaction.

Big Zee
01-17-2012, 11:22 AM
I recently purchased a set of S13 spark well gaskets and a S13 VC gasket for my redtop and when I received the package it was a pair of VC gaskets, one for S14 SR and one for my Redtop, so I emailed Wayne who asked for pictures, which I sent and he said it was an error on their side and they shipped out a new set of spark well gaskets right away.

the sad part is that USPS said my address doesn't exsist haha so Alex called and he had to re-ship it with UPS, but at the time he sold me a pair of CS manifold to turbo gaskets as I told them I need some nissan ones. they told me about CS ones and that they were cheaper and on par with the quality and haven't had an issue yet with them.

so +1 for customer service, and customer education, I for one will be buying from these gentlemen again. Thanks!

OLDSCHOOLRICE
01-30-2012, 08:30 PM
I strongly vouch for Phase 2. Great customer service and great prices! The only reason I would purchase an item from somewhere other than Phase 2 is because Phase 2 doesn’t sell it.

GT35R
02-12-2012, 08:26 PM
P2M is the shit! Howard is a cool dude, bought alot of parts at one time and gave me good deals.

EJ8 944
04-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know how to get a hold of them? I've called a few times this week, emailed them, and tried them on chat - but haven't got a response yet.

tricky_ab
04-22-2012, 08:27 AM
Does anyone know how to get a hold of them? I've called a few times this week, emailed them, and tried them on chat - but haven't got a response yet.

Funny you post this...I had called them last week to check availability on some Bride rails. They took my info and never called me back. Since then I've emailed them twice and still nothing...

I guess they don't want money? It's weird because they've been great for me so far.

pink godzila
04-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Ill speak for them since they are SUPER busy due to new shipment just arrive.

If you need seat rail let me know, Ill get you a price on them

FRpilot
04-23-2012, 11:46 AM
do you work for them or have close connection to them? just wondering because i was in southern california this weekend and was hoping to stop by their shop but no answer.

M1Robert
04-23-2012, 12:10 PM
wayne and his staff have always gone above and beyond to make sure that every one of my purchases... whether it be personal or business.

even honoring a misquote that cost them money on my apex headgasket.

EJ8 944
04-26-2012, 09:16 PM
If anyone knows how to get a hold of them, or can get a hold of them, let me know, I really need a new exhaust.

FunnyVictor86
04-26-2012, 10:03 PM
If anyone knows how to get a hold of them, or can get a hold of them, let me know, I really need a new exhaust.

Phase 2 Motortrend Inc.
377 S. Lemon Ave. Unit#E
Walnut, CA 91789
Tel: (800) 745-1703 or (909) 594-3619
Fax: (909) 594-3725

tricky_ab
04-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Ill speak for them since they are SUPER busy due to new shipment just arrive.

If you need seat rail let me know, Ill get you a price on them

Yeah man, I'm still looking for pricing...I still haven't heard back from them.

I need a Bride top mount on LH, and a Bride side mount on the RH for a S15 Silvia.

JBPUSA
04-30-2012, 12:27 AM
I live 5 minutes away(walking distance ) from them, let me know if you guys need any prices as well, they have been super busy lately!!!!

tricky_ab
05-08-2012, 05:59 PM
I was FINALLY able to get through to someone. I've got my rails on order.

Lets see how this plays out...

silver350z05rb
05-08-2012, 06:54 PM
I tried calling phase2,no answer,I just went through the guy above the last guy..."JBPUSA",got my coilovers same day,he told me theyre an authorize Phase2 dealer which seemed to be true because they called phase2 in front of me once we met up,and phase2 answered,they must have some direct dealer number to them.thanks JBPUSA

EDacIouSX
05-08-2012, 11:09 PM
howard doesn't work at phase 2 anymore. they recently hired a new guy so they should be able to take care of their customers a little better now, they are pretty hammered with customers but they are super legit, even til this day after so many years.

ryandriftingfat
05-09-2012, 11:30 AM
If you are calling and can't reach them, check out the website.

Please be kind to E-MAIL US (not call us) in regards to ALL technical questions, OR we can also be reached on AIM service LIVE chat (if we are online)

pink godzila
05-09-2012, 02:16 PM
If call just press 0 as operator

Ill tell wayne to update their telephone system.

K_style
05-09-2012, 02:28 PM
howard doesn't work at phase 2 anymore. they recently hired a new guy so they should be able to take care of their customers a little better now, they are pretty hammered with customers but they are super legit, even til this day after so many years.

Well.. I am glad he is no longer there.. I do not remember any good thing about him...

But Yes, press 0 when you call !!!!

JBPUSA
05-16-2012, 09:26 PM
I tried calling phase2,no answer,I just went through the guy above the last guy..."JBPUSA",got my coilovers same day,he told me theyre an authorize Phase2 dealer which seemed to be true because they called phase2 in front of me once we met up,and phase2 answered,they must have some direct dealer number to them.thanks JBPUSA

Guys:mepoke:.. you can also reach us by text. 6263887586

FcMURRRDA
05-22-2012, 09:50 PM
do they do swaps?

Aoshi112
05-23-2012, 12:51 AM
No they just supply parts

Driftingcorners
05-24-2012, 12:13 PM
PHASE 2 IS THE SHIT!! Wayne is beyond awesome.

oridostyle
05-24-2012, 01:28 PM
do they do swaps?

used to back in the day

Slippin'eight-nine
05-29-2012, 10:25 PM
I ordered some gaskets from them awhile back and i recieved them promptly..however I discovered they had taken me for a "ride" with the shipping! They charged me $25 to ship and then stuffed the gaskets in a flatrate box and sent it for $4.30. I know Im in Hawaii but come on..

c.boots
06-04-2012, 08:55 PM
thanks again to phase 2 :D they had the clutch line i needed in stock and was able to pick it up an hour later.

tricky_ab
06-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Well I finally got my package today. They had taken the side rails and put them in the top mount box. Cool I guess, it saves me on shipping but they could have added more protection so that it wouldn't get so nicked and scratched.

I'd buy from them again, but I'd like a heads up as some people wouldn't mind paying a bit more and have their items more intact.

EDacIouSX
06-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Well.. I am glad he is no longer there.. I do not remember any good thing about him...

But Yes, press 0 when you call !!!!

haha i know what you mean man... he's an alright guy, just socially awkward.

Mike - E
12-06-2012, 09:58 AM
ordered my origin stylish s13 silvia front coupe bodykit last month and was told it be here by thanksgiving, but apparently Origin is taking longer than expected and now its delayed til end of December. i'll keep posted on my first phase2 journey hahaha

Kallixtos
01-20-2013, 06:01 PM
I just picked up an S14 zenki clip. Badass! 63km. Super clean. Wayne and James are super cool. Yes the phones are usually busy. Theyre obviously dealing with a lot of customers, that's usually the case with great shops. I will update my post when motor is in. But I don't see anything bad coming up. Knock on wood. thank you phase2!

roadbuster
01-21-2013, 07:27 AM
Phase2 is still a legit shop to this day.

Wayne goes out of his way after hours to answer my product request emails.

Went by their old office in City of Industry? way back when and met them. Great group of guys.

Mike - E
01-25-2013, 02:16 PM
got my kit nice and sound, as soon as the origin shipment arrived, James called me up to confirm delivery. Origin took a while, but phase2 was on point the whole time. def dealing with them again specially since im going widebody in 2 months:hsdance::hsdance::hsdance::hsdance:

towlie
03-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Tried calling them twice today and the phone rang off the hook with no answer both times.. Not cool.. (both in the mid am and early pm, so standard business times)

BUT they have the best price on a part I cant find anywhere else unless its $30 more expensive so I went ahead and ordered it.

Crossing fingers...

towlie
03-24-2013, 09:33 PM
So they ended up not having the part I needed because it was discontinued so they emailed and refunded my payment the next day

Never got what I wanted but good customer service and would order from again in the future , thumbs up here

FRpilot
03-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Wayne goes out of his way after hours to answer my product request emails.

this is true.

I remembering paypaling him money for special order parts at 2am. i heard wayne has a full-time job and he handles phase2 on the side so I didn't expect to get a response until the next day, but i got a reply almost instantly letting me know the order will be placed the next day.

BrokenSword
04-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Anybody know a way to reach Phase2? I emailed them this morning and haven't gotten a response. I placed an order for an exhaust since 22nd and still haven't got any updates on it. Sent payment via Paypal but its still pending.

FRpilot
04-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Give them more than a few hours to respond.

If they don't get back to you today, expect a reply next Monday or so.

BrokenSword
04-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Give them more than a few hours to respond.

If they don't get back to you today, expect a reply next Monday or so.

I'm hoping so I get something by Monday or if earlier if anybody works off the clock. In need of an exhaust.

ShadowDrifter
04-27-2013, 05:45 AM
um why don't you just call them when they are open

Touge Noob S13
06-24-2013, 09:39 PM
I hate that I had to do this but I feel this is needed.

Today I called Phase2 to inquire if they had some parts in stock. In the past I bought an immaculate front clip and a couple of parts from them with no issues what so ever. Some of the parts I was looking for were a set of wheel spacers. When I asked if they had those particular ones I was asked if I tried the circuit sports spacers. I did have those spacers but sold them because they didn't work with the wheels I have on the car (wheel stud from hub would stick out and when the wheels were mounted on the spacer studs they could not be torqued down). When I told them this, I got a haughty response back saying that I didn't install them right and didn't have the OEM studs on the car. Ive had this car for about 6 years now and have never messed with the studs or hubs at all. I wasn't even saying that the circuit sports spacers were bad, just that they didn't work with my particular setup. I said I was going to get longer studs with slip on spacers and got another angry response saying that I had an unsafe setup. At this point I could not believe this was actually phase2 I was dealing with. I kept my cool and told them that I would think about it.

As of now I don't think ill be buying anything from phase2 because of this experience.

EsChassisLove
06-25-2013, 01:03 AM
Touge, I have to agree that lately Phase 2 customer service has gone down hill. Drastically.

I had a rough experience with them about a week and a half ago. I'm certain there's a new guy working there, because I've been on the phone with them a lot over the last 4-5 years and I have always talked to Wayne, or another gentleman. And lately I've been getting a new person.

Anyways, I ordered a GTX3076 .64 from them 3 weeks ago and the guy I was talking too was awesome. He looked into compressor housing options for me no problem. I even called back 10 minutes later and changed to a .82 housing and he was happy to do that for me.

A+ experience right there.

The next day I got online and ordered Samco radiator hoses in black. A week later I hadn't received them so I called and asked the status of them. I got a different guy, and he told me they were not going to be there for another week.

No problem. But I called a friend that's in the same area and alas, he got them for me, for $5 cheaper than Phase2 also. So I went ahead and bought them from him. This was after Phase2 had closed.

I called phase2 first thing in the morning to just cancel the order. Since this is a popular part, and they tend to sell quickly, that it wouldn't be an issue.

Well turns out they took the part from someone elses order, and used it to fill mine. Through another company or some shit. Which sounded a little messed up to me.

I told him I wanted to cancel the order. His reply? "Nope". That's it. Thats all he said was "Nope". Not "sorry man, but can't do that" but just "nope". Rude much? Straight NO. Like I was a child asking dad to have a piece of candy.

I hung up and called my buddy to see if he could refund my money before I went and picked up the part. I was too late and he already got it.

I called Phase 2 back, got the same guy as before and explained the situation. His reply when I said "can't you just give that set back to the other guys order and cancel mine because it hasn't even left Samco yet"? NOPE. Again he just said "nope" but this time in an irritated voice. I told him what's the problem? It should be a regularly stocked item anyways, it isn't a custom made to order piece like the GTX was. And he said some BS in a pissed off tone and then told me a 20% restocking fee.

Now I understand restocking fee. Items are SUBJECT to the fee. That doesn't mean the fee applies to all items. Especially not such a COMMON item.

I felt like this dude just didn't give a flying fuck about pleasing his customer.

Phase 2 has done a lot for me over the years. They took back a faulty CS fuel rail without question. This dude would of told me I installed it wrong. And probably make me purchase a new one.

Also they have even personally delivered parts to a shop my car was at. THAT is customer service at its best.

Now this shit coming from some new dude I've never dealt with before? Come on.

Touge Noob S13
06-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Ha, I think we might be dealing with the same guy. I never heard of this dude until now.

Dboyizmlg
06-25-2013, 04:31 PM
I also have experienced some issues lately.

I have been a faithful customer to Wayne since 2003, and I have spent $$$thousands at phase 2. I always recommended people to purchase from phase 2.

There is a new guy there named JAMES, maybe he is the same guy we are all talking about. Any ways I stopped by once to get some parts, usually I call in ahead of time to order parts then I stop by for pick up.
So James decides to charge me, an extra $5 for no good reason, and also the tax fee! I was like WTF! But I did not say any thing to him, cause I loved phase 2, and Wayne is great guy. Usually I NEVER get taxed there.

A few weeks go by and I'm in need of a hks actuator, so I called in and James picked up. I tell him I want to purchase one, so he gives me the price..... $155.00 he says! I'm like WTF, on the website it states, it's $139.50. I told him I seen it cheaper on the website, so he tells me " oh that price on the website is no good no more, this is the new price $155.00".
I was pissed!! So I told him I would think about it, and might call back later. 5 minutes later he calls me back, but I don't pick up. He leaves me a voice mail, and says "hey Johnny, we actually have one in stock here I can have it sent out today, and I can give you $10.00 off". I was upset so I didn't call back, instead I ordered it online for the price of $139.50, plus tax and shipping. I just didn't want to speak with James again. He is aggressive, and has a little attitude when he speaks to you.

On the other hand, Allen is the other guy that works there. I have no complaints about him. He is kind, and helpful. Wayne is a great guy, and has good customer service. We go back 10 years ago when I was a noob, he helped me with a Sr swap on an s14. He helped big time.

I would hate to see Wayne's business reputation go bad, cause of some dude that works there.

Kallixtos
06-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Unfortunately I have to agree with a lot of the previous posts.

I recently purchased a front clip from them. Wayne was definitely helpful. I even decided to purchase a forged piston and rod combo. Wayne went ahead and gave me a great package deal.

I've probably spent a good 5k since February, including the clip, pistons/rods, cams and various other items.

Yet if I deal with one particular sales rep I usually get an overpriced quote. Really something I could beat just by searching the web. I don't expect a huge discount or anything just little more reasonable.

I like phase2, they have been around for quite some time and for the most part are very knowledgeable. I enjoy supporting local shops and if I receive great customer service, you better believe I'll be telling my friends. I'm not too sure right now though.

Yellow4g63
06-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Wayne hooked me up solid on some VE CP pistons.

inopsey
08-08-2013, 11:58 AM
i tried to buy a fuel pressure regulator off their site. called to confirm availability and was told there was one left. when i asked if the price on the site was accurate they told me that the manufacture had recently increased the msrp and they had to add 50% to the price on their old inventory if i wanted to buy it. i was told that they had not yet changed their website to reflect this price increase but if i wanted the part i would have to pay the new price. ive had similar experience with frsport when ordering spl suspension parts when they changed to the titanium series (price increase) but i paid the old series price; its nice to know theres at least one shop in s. california that is a stand up business. i highly do not recommend phase2 after this experience.

edit: i also gave them a call to try and make it right

FRpilot
10-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Anything updates about the business?

JBPUSA
11-28-2013, 06:39 PM
Phase2 has announced that they have gone to Wholesale only and have removed themselves from the retail section.
I just checked their website to get a part# for a customer and saw the notice.

Let us know thru PM if you need any of their parts as we are a authorized dealer of Phase2.

slidesquad240
11-28-2013, 07:29 PM
I bought some valve springs and retainers from them about a month ago and had a great experience. The guy I talked to was very helpful and seemed like he had a lot of experience. I'd def order from them again. Good prices too!

bardabe
12-04-2013, 04:54 PM
^^^ not anymore! Phase 2 has gone wholesale only,

with that in mind keep Nissanraceshop.com in mind for any after market stuff. ;) someone has just become their Motorsports Specialist and Aftermarket Manager.