PDA

View Full Version : that dam fan cut all my lines, ka24E

civilized_drifter
12-21-2006, 11:27 AM
so i was driving gome from school maybe an hour ago and i went over a speed bump and heard this bad noise then my car stoped, look under the hood and all the vacum lines are cut and wraped around the fan. so i need something like a chart or diagram to where all the lines hook up and connect. help would be great

projectRDM
12-21-2006, 12:49 PM
F S M.

It's there for a reason.

cmcdougle
12-21-2006, 01:01 PM
d-a-m-n

learn how to spell

why weren't the lines zip-tied down?

koukimonster139
12-21-2006, 01:03 PM
why were you using the stock wind tunnel fan?

e-fans ftw

!Zar!
12-21-2006, 01:08 PM
That's what happens when you don't maintain your car.

It's not like you need to rewire your whole care. Just some common since.

If you're lacking that, as said prior, the FSM was made for a reason.

zero.counter
12-21-2006, 01:11 PM
so i was driving gome from school maybe an hour ago and i went over a speed bump and heard this bad noise then my car stoped, look under the hood and all the vacum lines are cut and wraped around the fan. so i need something like a chart or diagram to where all the lines hook up and connect. help would be great
If your search some of my previous posts, I posted up a diagram about 2-3 years ago.

kerosinek
12-21-2006, 01:14 PM
LOL, you mean you dont have the JDM stainless steel braided vaccum lines/heater hoses???

'90RPS13
12-21-2006, 02:36 PM
^~~ROFL. Havent heard of those yet. If you dont find a FSM or the Picture, I will snap some for ya. I have a Single Slammer. Just hit me with a PM and I will snap em. *a

Clawhammer
12-21-2006, 04:49 PM
I just redid every vaccum line on my single slammer 2 days ago...if you're talking about the 3 that go across the fan shroud...I have no idea how they got into the fan...I could probably also help you with pictures if needed (actually I remember them all off the top of my head for now...still fresh in my mind). But the FSM is confusing because the diagrams in there were MADE FOR inspection stuff and really aren't going to show you anything if you don't know what you're looking for.

SimpleSexy180
12-21-2006, 06:37 PM
i will help this thread out by posting this pic...

now you say its too small? well just print it out the numbers should come out a little more clear.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/zerocounter/13330scan.jpg

civilized_drifter
12-21-2006, 07:51 PM
i had like 6 zip ties holding them, and i changed all the belt and when we tried to take the fan shroud off we broke it in half and we werent able to put it back on, the good news is that i drove it home with no problems idles at 1k and no jerking .