Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-03-2004, 05:03 PM   #1
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kingsol
Snow!

it's freakin showing/hailing in the city!!!

There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better for worse as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.
-Emerson
kingsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2004, 05:18 PM   #2
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
my friend in central fremont said it's hailing there too.
it's just raining like a mofo in eastern union city. and thunder and lighting too.
for a while it was raining in my neighbor's yard but not in mine
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 05:48 PM   #3
stillmatic
Zilvia Junkie

stillmatic is on a distinguished road
I was driving when it snowed in DC. VERY FUN!
stillmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 06:25 PM   #4
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

kingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enough
man, i went outside and put some in a cup and stuck it in the freezer... i don't think that we'll have weather like that for a while. i love it!

There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better for worse as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.
-Emerson
Old 11-03-2004, 06:26 PM   #5
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
snowing in dc? hailing in fremont? the day after tomorrow..???!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 06:34 PM   #6
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
you guys are on drugs, it was just raining really hard.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:46 PM   #7
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

there was hail/snow everywhere! Everyone had to drive in the right lane on sunset because the other two lanes were covered. it was really heavy near lake merced/sunset

-Emerson
Old 11-03-2004, 07:33 PM   #8
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
There was some hail but c'mon... It only lasted for a little while, and it's not like I can bust out my snowboard and go down De Haro or Lombard (although that would be REALLY fun!)
Old 11-03-2004, 07:49 PM   #9
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

true, the weather lasted for a short time, but if Lombard was out here... time to break out the sleds, snowboards and ski lifts! well... maybe just the sleds

-Emerson
Old 11-03-2004, 10:46 PM   #10
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
fuck lombard, i'd bomb down this road:

just make sure they block the cross streets first
Old 11-03-2004, 11:20 PM   #11
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

wow, what street is that?!

-Emerson
Old 11-03-2004, 11:34 PM   #12
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm pretty sure its Hyde St... possibly Mason

Come on man, you live in FRISCO.. I'm ashamed
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 11:50 PM   #13
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

oops, i just saw the "San Francisco Maritime" in the picture... it's hyde street. but it's funny though, i lived here for so long and there's parts of the city i've only been to a couple of times...

-Emerson
Old 11-03-2004, 11:57 PM   #14
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

ghostuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghostuss
oh plz, you guys are so childish.

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
ghostuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:23 AM   #15
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
speaking for frisko...i got a couple of friends coming up from LA *girls* where to take em? AND NO IM NOT SHARING THEM WITH THE ZILVIA.net COMMUNITY...YOU HORNDOGS!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 12:30 PM   #16
stillmatic
Zilvia Junkie

Take em to broadway Ray. There was a white sil80 parked across the street from Roaring 20's on Tuesday night.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:40 PM   #17
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

take them to ghirardelli square and/or the pier at night.

-Emerson
Old 11-04-2004, 01:32 PM   #18
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostuss
oh plz, you guys are so childish.

hey hey hey..go do a burn out...
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 01:08 AM   #19
JtWo
Zilvia Addict

JtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JtWo
I was just there....at the Maritime Museum thing for the boats....there are hella cats there...one was chasing a seagul with a broken wing
Old 11-06-2004, 06:23 AM   #20
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdevo
hey hey hey..go do a burn out...
hey hey hey..., go fix ur car.

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
Old 11-08-2004, 04:14 AM   #21
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostuss
hey hey hey..., go fix ur car.

hey hey hey, go take out the nuts and bolts in your head. sucka!
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 04:18 AM   #22
stillmatic
Zilvia Junkie

hey hey hey, you guys are so silly. fatal/mh.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:10 AM   #23
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdevo
hey hey hey, go take out the nuts and bolts in your head. sucka!
hey hey hey, sucka? learn to drive would ya? And stop telling ppl to do a burnout. You are just using someone else's word. Have some style would ya?

Old 11-09-2004, 11:58 AM   #24
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i don't remember the last time david made a useful post.

speaking of post whoring, this is my 2000th post, bishes!
Old 11-09-2004, 12:37 PM   #25
stillmatic
Zilvia Junkie

Which David?
Old 11-10-2004, 12:19 AM   #26
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

dvdevo. damn too many davids in norcal.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:25 AM   #27
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
u guys are wussies,

up here in canada we get a grip of snow in the winter...

gimme 5-6 inches of powder -20 celsius, and i still break speed limits with no fear....

man it's like a 24 / 7 wonderland when you can slide all night and if you get pulled, its simply a matter of "i lost traction officer, RWD in winter is difficult"
Old 11-10-2004, 01:33 AM   #28
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i moved down here from seattle area. seattle sees its fair shair of snow. i spent 3 years in the mountains though and that's just too much snow.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:21 PM   #29
drift_lude

drift_lude is an unknown quantity at this point
snow in dc?!?! no way.. fuck it's actually been sunny here in san mateo for some reason >_<
drift_lude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:13 PM   #30
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

it was only like 10-15 minutes and it was snow/hail, but hey, for it to be in the city it was dope nontheless

-Emerson