Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 01-12-2007, 07:35 AM   #1
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
sportmax 002 15x8 zero offset 4 lug

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by s13coupedrfter; 01-20-2007 at 07:37 PM..
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2007, 05:38 AM   #2
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
are the tires almost done or what.? is 350 the lowest youll go?
Old 01-18-2007, 02:14 PM   #3
Ameerov
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ameerov is making his/her stupidity well-knownAmeerov is making his/her stupidity well-knownAmeerov is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
no, he can do $349. If you want, I can get some pics of his rims by letting him borrow my camera.
Ameerov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:58 PM   #4
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
this guy again. haha how is the coupe? lets do a run next weekend, i got a ticket for that exhaust so i wanna run with it before its off. also i may be interested in the rims. lemme check the $$$ after my paycheck. unless you take payments hahahaha
tougemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:49 PM   #5
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Price Drop.....300 Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Need These Gone. Hit me up (323)252-1554 Shane
Old 01-20-2007, 02:38 PM   #6
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
ill buy them!
Old 01-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Sale Pending
Old 01-20-2007, 07:35 PM   #8
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #9
Ameerov
Zilvia Member

Ameerov is making his/her stupidity well-knownAmeerov is making his/her stupidity well-knownAmeerov is making his/her stupidity well-known
congrats mang!!!
Ameerov is offline   Reply With Quote