Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 12-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
electrical problem, damn thieves.

hey guys, i have a 1990 240sx with an SR conversion. recently some scumbag ripped my headunit and subs out of my car. afterwards i charged the battery and started it up, it started fine but the boost controller is not powered and neither is my radiator fan switch. i cannot for the life of me find my accessory 12v wire, theres one red wire coming from under the dash area but its actually a brown wire witha red wire spliced onto it and i cant figure out where its from. other than that there are the plastic plugs/wires that attach to the stereo.

does the accessory 12v wire come from one of those plastic plugs with all the wires going into them? where does it source from?

why does my car die randomly while im trying to use my multi meter to find a 12v ignition wire?
Sponsored Links