Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Mazda Miata OS Giken Super Single Clutch - BRAND NEW

Of course not a S-chassis part, but I figured someone might have a daily driver or know someone that might need this. I'd rather have it go to the Zilvian community before some random dude on ebay...

Brand new OS Giken Super Single Clutch with pressed Steel cover, and 225mm dampened clutch disk. Fits for Mazda Miata (NA or NB) with either 1.6L or 1.8L engine. Entire clutch assembly with flywheel weighs 22lbs, and comes with brand new throwout bearing. OS Giken products are 100% made in Japan and are one of the highest quality clutches available. This high performance clutch is recommend for up to 400hp, but is easy to drive as the OEM clutch (soft clutch pedal, easy to engage/modulate), and still maintains a long clutch life. Other clutches, such as ACT, Exedy, Spec, etc, have either a shorter clutch life, and/or result in a stiffer clutch pedal.

Part number is MZ061-AA8 and normally retails for $1299, asking $700 OBO, picked up in Torrance, CA. Shipping is $45 extra.

PM me or email [email protected] for a faster response

Old 05-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
All PM's/emails replied!! Let me know if I missed you!