Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-21-2015, 04:15 PM   #241
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
motor trend is not a channel that is geared for builds, its jerking off material for new cars. all their reviews feel like paid advertisements.

here is what i enjoy about motor trend:
- david freiburger & mike finnegan, roadkill make the channel worth watching. hot rod garage was also enjoyable but now got replaced with a arm-tattoo douche. he's not that bad, but... not the dynamic duo of freiburger & finnegan
- randy pobst, his reviews and opinions are very down to earth. reminds me of a us-version of tsuchiya, minus the pervertedness. great driver.

Jay Leno's channel is also good, but the thing that bugs me about jay is he is an ass kisser. he asks people questions and then ignores them with "right right right" when he stops listening. he recently promoted jiffy lube as a sponsor, for fundage reasons obviously, and i think thats very low class. i also dislike any segment with tight-pants wearing justin bell, fuck that guy is annoying.

matt farah's channel is also great. very down to earth and grassroots (for now). i mean, he even drove the VW Kombi bus from HastaAlaska

good to see tarach still at it with speed academy, i subbed.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2015, 04:55 PM   #242
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post
so i guess carlos lago has moved on from motor trend
motortrend on youtube says...

"The 240SS is now under the questionable care of the Roadkill crew"

another one bites the dust?
God fucking dammit. That car is done for.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote