Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-18-2006, 03:04 PM   #1
burningskulls
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
burningskulls is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 1998 Honda Prelude SH....Madison, WI

I am selling my 1998 Honda Prelude SH. The car is a black 5-speed manual with 99,900 miles. I absolutely love this car but I am moving to New York City and will not be able to have a car there. It has been my pride and joy for the last two years and has been meticulously maintained throughout.

$9600 OBO

1998 Honda Prelude
99,xxx miles
5-speed
Auto Windows, Doors with Keyless Entry
A/C
Cruise

The car has been maintained perfectly and all records have been kept. The timing belt, water pump, and all other belts were replaced at 95,000 miles. At that time the coolant was also flushed. Oil changes have occured every 3,000 miles and transmission flushes were also on time. I wax the car 2-3 times a year using only Meguiar's Professional products. It has always been driven responsibly and never raced.

The car has new Falken Ziex tires which were purchased in the fall of 2005, and which have the complete flat repair warranty through Sears.

It also has a Viper keyless entry system with panic.

The price also includes a $400 Eclipse CD player, JL Audio component speakers, a 10" JL Audio sub, and an Infinity 5-channel amp, which were all profesionally installed at AMS in Madison. I still have the stock CD player, speakers and the stock wiring is all intact. The price of the car without the stereo is negotiable.

Feel free to email me with any questions or for pictures. This is a beautiful car and needs absolutely nothing. My phone number is 608-469-2907 if you wish to ask me any questions or arrange a test drive.
burningskulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links