Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-17-2006, 11:56 PM   #1
Top Gear

Trader Rating: (0)
Top Gear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: '91 Nissan 240 coupe, clean title, white, 5sp, 161k. Bay Area, CA $2,600

Hey all! I bought this car almost exactly 1 year ago to play with and turn it into a track toy but I ended up not really having the time or money needed to do what I wanted. So it's been pretty much just sitting in my driveway ever since just collecting dust and making the rare drive to work or to the market.

It's a stock '91 with around 161k miles and a clean title. The engine is pretty strong and the car is in fairly good mechanical shape, other than the clutch which I think has a leaky slave cylinder. It's perfectly driveable and shifts okay (I bought it in LA and drove it up here without any trouble) but the clutch pedal is very soft. The interior has the standard cracks on the dash and the radio doesn't work too well, but it has power windows, A/C, and a working (mostly) HUD. :^) The car could use an alignment, it's not horrible but it is noticeable. The body is in fair shape. There's a small-foot-sized dent on the left fender but it could probably be easily pounded out if you wanted to. The paint overall is in okay shape, somewhere underneath all the dust. I haven't found any rust at all.

I paid $2,750 for it a year ago and it's in the exact same shape except for the extra miles from the LA to SJ trip. I just want to liquidate it and get some cash back to help pay for other toys so I'm willing to work on the price. Trying to sell it this week.

The buyer will be responsible for SMOG. I can pretty much guarantee this won't be a problem at all as it passed with flying colors when it went through about 6 months ago, I just don't have the time to do it. I also have some Megan Racing coilovers and a B&M shift kit that could be included for a small addition.

Please email Matt at [email protected] OR 408.398.7172. Thanks!

Last edited by Top Gear; 07-18-2006 at 11:30 AM..
Top Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2006, 05:21 PM   #2
Top Gear

Trader Rating: (0)
Top Gear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sold

The car has just been SOLD. Thanks
Top Gear is offline   Reply With Quote