Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-15-2006, 11:03 PM   #1
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2000 Chevy Silverado 7k obo

yap, as the title says. i got a 2000 single cab chevy. has about 110k on the motor and never had any problems with it. the original owner was an older man who babied it, i bought it from a dealership about 2 years ago for 12k. the battery was just replaced, tires are great. it is lowered and has dual flowmasters on it. i have not modded the car at all, it came that way. the interior is perfect save for the driver footwell where your foot rest, there is a small "tear" i guess you would call it. i dont have any current pics of it as i dont own a digital camera, but it has a few scratches on it, i dont have the funds to fix it and didnt bother me since i am planning on selling it. any questions ask away..here are some older pics when i got it. sorry for the lack of focus on the actual truck, these are a few years old.

forgot price..duh.....

asking 7k since the body isnt perfect. throw a hitch on and it can tow anything up to 5000 i believe. it has the 5.7 V8 in it, automatic also. thanks for looking-

jb
tougemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2006, 11:40 PM   #2
Fat Felix
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Fat Felix is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fat Felix
but that truck was never offered with a 5.7L.

some more specifications, such as which options you have, and some updated pics and a LOCATION would help out.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:46 PM   #3
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Probably a 5.3L Vortec
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:28 AM   #4
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
my bad, yea its the 5.3 V8. it has power everything minus the seats, cruise control, some sony CD player, cloth interior.

i live in Long Beach, socal. i dont have a digital camera so if people are interested i can bum my friends and get current pics soon. if you want to see it let me know, the price is extremely OBO. need to get another car, i miss getting sideways.

-jb
tougemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 02:22 PM   #5
ghostracing
Zilvia Member

ghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to ghostracing
are u intrested in a trade? i have a 1993 nissan 240sx--completely swapped with a 1998 180sx interior and all---ineed a truck for work though so i gotta trade the 240--let me kno if ur intrested
ghostracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:00 PM   #6
Fat Felix
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Fat Felix is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fat Felix
get some new pics up.. i'm interested!