Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #241
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Enjuku is a first class business with great guys working behind the scenes!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #242
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thumbs down , i emailed about my order item being missing. no response, so far.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #243
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
did you make a second reply, or call before posting here? I find it oddthat they'd ignore...

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:01 AM   #244
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Quote:
oh snap! i ordered some pistons on friday through them, killer price!!!!!, i asked the guy on the phone to email me an invoice but nada, and today i called to get my tracking number 1. i either wrote it down wrong or 2. they gave me the wrong one... but after so many positive reviews im sure ill get them with no problem this week
Old 12-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #245
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

Prok0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Prok0
Quote:
Some of the sales reps are out of the office currently so that may have been the reason for the delay.

Give us a call today (352)241-8399, or e-mail me directly, [email protected] and include the name the order was placed under, and the Order ID if possible, and I will pull up all the information for you and get this squared away immediately!

I apologize about any delays, we have been incredibly busy over the last few weeks preparing for, and going through the Black Friday sales.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #246
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

Prok0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Prok0
Quote:
Originally Posted by godrifttoday View Post
oh snap! i ordered some pistons on friday through them, killer price!!!!!, i asked the guy on the phone to email me an invoice but nada, and today i called to get my tracking number 1. i either wrote it down wrong or 2. they gave me the wrong one... but after so many positive reviews im sure ill get them with no problem this week
I believe I found your order, I have re-sent the e-mail with a copy of the invoice which includes the tracking number.

If you do not see this e-mail it is a possibility the sales rep copied down your e-mail incorrectly. Send me an e-mail ([email protected]) with the name that was used for this order and I will get you tracking immediately if you did not receive an e-mail.

All piston orders from Friday have shipped so its just a matter of getting you the appropriate tracking number so you can keep an eye on the shipment.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #247
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prok0 View Post
I believe I found your order, I have re-sent the e-mail with a copy of the invoice which includes the tracking number.

If you do not see this e-mail it is a possibility the sales rep copied down your e-mail incorrectly. Send me an e-mail ([email protected]) with the name that was used for this order and I will get you tracking immediately if you did not receive an e-mail.

All piston orders from Friday have shipped so its just a matter of getting you the appropriate tracking number so you can keep an eye on the shipment.
I received the email!! Thanks or the prompt response!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #248
cchondro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
cchondro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
There it is enjuku delivers again.
Be confident in this team of people.
cchondro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #249
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Ah didn't know sales as out.
I did email twice. More like 3 x. Hit the panic button when I got a ate up package and a order complete with a missing item. But I doesn't matter now. I just got the package today.

Thnks a lot guys.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 PM   #250
Darrenb
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
Darrenb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Nothing but great customer service.
Darrenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #251
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Fast shipping for me! Thanks!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #252
Driftwire
Zilvia Addict

Driftwire is an unknown quantity at this point
Great company, Fast shipping and awesome customer service. Dont think twice.
Driftwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #253
kota2240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
kota2240 is making a name for him/her selfkota2240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
recently ordered a hi flow catco. placed my order and they took care of the rest. I love it.
kota2240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:04 AM   #254
ThtHalfJapaneseGuy
Leaky Injector

ThtHalfJapaneseGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Service = awesome but.....

After experiencing the Isis products they offer I learned the hard way to always buy name brand stuff (at least for mechanical). I had their Isis sr20det bottom mount turbo lines returned and reshipped three times until I finally went with a different brand.

It might have been a coincidence but the manufactured point of the oil line leaked pretty bad. ON ALL OF THEM.

Anyways. I don't recommend that product but Enjuku racing thumbs up!
ThtHalfJapaneseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #255
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Ken @ Enjuku Racing has been wonderful to me. I bought an ISIS oil pan from them back in 09 and I was missing the Oil drain plug. He sent me a new one ASAP. Every time I inquire about an item he has always helped me with everything I needed, responds in a timely manner, and very helpful. I've bought countless items from Enjuku for years and customer service and professionalism shows through this. I thank you so much.
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #256
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
+1 for Ken at Enjuku Racing

As Canadian we always get raped on shipping but ken always hooks it up for me and gives me the best prices. Responds to email with in 24hrs and if anything is wrong he will make up for it.
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #257
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
X Infinity for Ken. He and everyone at Enjuku are awesome. Nice people, great service, quality parts, good pricing.....what more could you ask for.
2muchboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:23 AM   #258
240sxracerb25
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240sxracerb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThtHalfJapaneseGuy View Post
After experiencing the Isis products they offer I learned the hard way to always buy name brand stuff (at least for mechanical). I had their Isis sr20det bottom mount turbo lines returned and reshipped three times until I finally went with a different brand.

It might have been a coincidence but the manufactured point of the oil line leaked pretty bad. ON ALL OF THEM.

Anyways. I don't recommend that product but Enjuku racing thumbs up!
Same exact thing happened with mine. Their clutch line did it as well. Then I've gotten 2 turbos from isis and both were bad. Enjuku has done their best to help me out but I feel like they should step away from anything isis exceot suspension parts.
240sxracerb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #259
Tywin
Leaky Injector

Tywin is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad to post this as a first time buyer of products from Enjuku Racing, but maybe I'll FINALLY get the attention of a rep. I ordered a set of rotors and a clutch line for my S13. I was excited to find a UPS package about a week after my order but the excitement went away when it only contained the clutch line. I've left an e-mail and called multiple times on different days within their open hours and there is not a single response. I still have not been able to contact them and have no idea what is going on with my rotors. So far so bad. Not cool since my rotors get worn quick due to the amount of driving I do. If anything I'd like to be kept updated or SOMETHING...
Tywin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #260
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tywin View Post
Sad to post this as a first time buyer of products from Enjuku Racing, but maybe I'll FINALLY get the attention of a rep. I ordered a set of rotors and a clutch line for my S13. I was excited to find a UPS package about a week after my order but the excitement went away when it only contained the clutch line. I've left an e-mail and called multiple times on different days within their open hours and there is not a single response. I still have not been able to contact them and have no idea what is going on with my rotors. So far so bad. Not cool since my rotors get worn quick due to the amount of driving I do.
Can you please email me at [email protected] or feel free to call me directly. Our phones get slammed during the days and sometimes can be quicker to email.

Just let me know your name and order # and I will dig into it ASAP. Most rotors .... Circuit sports and the EBC's state that they take a few weeks to get. Either way i will get to the bottom of it and get you taken care of ASAP

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #261
Tywin
Leaky Injector

Tywin is an unknown quantity at this point
Confident the issue will be resolved, thanks for the reply Ken!
Tywin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #262
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

tengo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
enjuku is the best , no complaints , gotta call rather than order online or email but why wouldnt you anyway . enjuku is the best
tengo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #263
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
I have purchased many items from these guys and will probably continue to do so. But, PLEASE for the love of God, if you don't ship a full order or you have stuff drop shipped please let the customer know. My order showed up today missing two items, one I assume is being drop shipped and the other backordered, it really screwed up my weekend plans. I rarely have time to make phone orders, so I rely heavily on internet ordering. You guys are really top notch, but this is a constant issue in this thread alone. Please get it taken care of!
Old 04-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #264
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Communication seems to be a real issue with this company. Placed an order and received a confirmation email saying the order was completed. The next day I emailed them asking when my order would ship. They replied with "it's on back order and won't be here for 4-6 weeks... sorry". This wouldn't be a big issue if I wasn't moving and trying to finish this project up which I did explain to them.

So I check a thread about the exact parts I ordered and sure enough one of the reps claims they'll arrive in roughly 2 weeks which I might be able to manage. I tried emailing and sent a PM to figure out when these things will actually arrive but have yet to hear a response despite letting them know I'm in a bind for time. It's now basically the weekend and doubt I'll hear anything until Monday.

Don't think I'll be ordering anything from these guys again.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #265
charlesbyrd321

charlesbyrd321 is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered a Spec stage 3 clutch, Tomei 740cc injectors , and and xcessive intake on the 24 of march. I received my clutch and injectors within 2 weeks which is OK, except when i ordered the injectors i ordered the O ring set from them. When i received my injectors there were no o rings. I got a hold of them through email they said they were sorry and will overnight the o rings i said ok thanks and about my intake mani can you tell me when it is going to be shipped, the person told me they will get back to me promptly. 2 days passed And still didnt hear nothing so i emailed them back, didnt reply next day didnt reply and finally i got ahold of them and asked again when will my mani be shipped. The person once again told me i will tell you in a bit. The person never did email me back and now its the weekend and this is holding my build back. All i need left is to mock all the wiring and piping to the mani and i cant because it has not even shipped. All they have to say is it on back order or something, but instead they are just blowing me off it seems, so first thing Monday they are getting a call form a not so happy customer.
charlesbyrd321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #266
boosted_bren

boosted_bren is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing but bad experience with this company, will not use them again.
First order- isis 3871 rebuild told me it was 2 weeks backordered...waiting heard nothing I call them and they have no clue where it is and it wasn't in there isis shipment so they tell me it will be drop shipped. Another week passes and still hear nothing and they assure me it will be in their next shipment. So I proceed to call a week later again.... They tell me its 6 weeks backordered and I immediately want my money refunded.

Round 2- ended up getting into an accident in my s14 kouki, i order a VIS carbonfiber OEM hood. They call me 4 days later to tell me that it is on extended backorder and offer a free upgrade to me, so i go ahead and pull the trigger on the VIS DMAX hood. After about a week and a half of waiting i open the box and all looks good before the driver leaves. Come to find out when I fully remove it from the packaging it's a crude knock off hood! Not anywhere near the VIS quality!! It had a crudely placed sticker that fell off, certain imperfections in the carbon wrapping, the hinge is no where close to lining up, and its complete fitment is horrible. When trying to get it to fit on the car i HAVE to run hood spacers or it hits on the strut towers, and top of HAVING to run hood pins! I ended having to use the hood (damn glad i have an amazing body man who could make it work) because i need my DD back up

I have nothing but horrible experience with this company and refuse to order through them! All orders will now be placed through FRSport or Nismoshop. Total disgust with every order from them!
Old 04-15-2013, 12:04 AM   #267
Petitt
Leaky Injector

Petitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome company. Nothing but good experiences from me.

Real fucking sick of paying sales tax though.
Petitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:02 AM   #268
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
A+ Ken@Enjuku.. Great guy and always took care of me!
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #269
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted_bren View Post
Nothing but bad experience with this company, will not use them again.
First order- isis 3871 rebuild told me it was 2 weeks backordered...waiting heard nothing I call them and they have no clue where it is and it wasn't in there isis shipment so they tell me it will be drop shipped. Another week passes and still hear nothing and they assure me it will be in their next shipment. So I proceed to call a week later again.... They tell me its 6 weeks backordered and I immediately want my money refunded.

Round 2- ended up getting into an accident in my s14 kouki, i order a VIS carbonfiber OEM hood. They call me 4 days later to tell me that it is on extended backorder and offer a free upgrade to me, so i go ahead and pull the trigger on the VIS DMAX hood. After about a week and a half of waiting i open the box and all looks good before the driver leaves. Come to find out when I fully remove it from the packaging it's a crude knock off hood! Not anywhere near the VIS quality!! It had a crudely placed sticker that fell off, certain imperfections in the carbon wrapping, the hinge is no where close to lining up, and its complete fitment is horrible. When trying to get it to fit on the car i HAVE to run hood spacers or it hits on the strut towers, and top of HAVING to run hood pins! I ended having to use the hood (damn glad i have an amazing body man who could make it work) because i need my DD back up

I have nothing but horrible experience with this company and refuse to order through them! All orders will now be placed through FRSport or Nismoshop. Total disgust with every order from them!

Please reach out to me directly - [email protected] so i can get your issues resolved.

It is unfortunate that we have no control over manufacturers delays, and we the dealer get the shit end of the stick.

We process hundreds of orders a day and have a staff of 20 people. We do our absolute best to take care of all of our customers, unfortunately sometimes people make mistakes and drop the ball. But, we do what we have to, to make it right.

As for the issue you feel you have with the VIS Hood. From my understanding VIS purchased the molds from Dmax, to be able to produce that hood. The product shipped directly from VIS. You are welcome to call them if you have an issue with the hood.

Sincerely,
Ken Harrison
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #270
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

tengo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=Enjuku Racing;5227795]Please reach out to me directly - [email protected] so i can get your issues resolved.

It is unfortunate that we have no control over manufacturers delays, and we the dealer get the shit end of the stick.

We process hundreds of orders a day and have a staff of 20 people. We do our absolute best to take care of all of our customers, unfortunately sometimes people make mistakes and drop the ball. But, we do what we have to, to make it right.

As for the issue you feel you have with the VIS Hood. From my understanding VIS purchased the molds from Dmax, to be able to produce that hood. The product shipped directly from VIS. You are welcome to call them if you have an issue with the hood.

+1 on the frsports . enjuku is a letdown.they lost two packages and i called about the shipping and they dont even know if they are dealing with fed ex or ups. super lame
tengo240 is offline   Reply With Quote