Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-05-2008, 10:38 PM   #91
Pank
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
I think he meant an "Anaphlatic shock" or a systematic anaphylaxis.

Wikipedia: Anaphylaxis
yeah, i figured that, but if hes going to try to flex nuts, he better know how shit is spelled.

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 10:48 PM   #92
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
He got his cell hacked, ownage
Old 08-05-2008, 10:52 PM   #93
kahlistrophic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Epic nom nom nom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh ChET 240
just in case it wasn't posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb5xb0wRu7oYouTube - Florida 240 Thief Ownage.

^^ he juss got hacked.
possible id on the second person soon to come as well
Old 08-06-2008, 08:51 AM   #94
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
joker edited his fs thread yesterday. he knows whats up.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:59 AM   #95
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
"you just got owned by FloridaStreetScene.net" lol
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #96
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, everyone can go leave a comment on his page

http://zilvia.net/f/members/joker305.html
Old 08-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #97
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
haha, how fucking strong do you think the vas deferens is? Protip: not that strong. Plus, an inflated catheter would either fail at the bag or push itself out due to air pressure.

Also, i dont know how physical trauma causes "Antibiotic shock", unless they had antibiotics in their ocular fluid, which they dont.

What makes you think chopsticks dont hold fingerprints? If that was true, neither would hammers, knives, wooden chairs or any other peice of unfinished furniture.

also this:

"there's more it depends how deep it can't be a pussy stab, it has to hit the retina and the signal to the brain gets all fucked up and you die instantly."

Is fucking hilarious and not at all how the fucking brain works
Yes i did mean "Anaphlatic shock" and yes i forgot hwo to spell it. But the fact of the matter is that i was right about this one fact spelled right or not.

Quote:
What makes you think chopsticks dont hold fingerprints? If that was true, neither would hammers, knives, wooden chairs or any other peice of unfinished furniture.
Anyone who knows about Anaphlatic shock wouldn't be dumb enough to touch the wood itself they would stab with the chopsticks inside the rapper and release with the rapper in your hands while the sticks are in the eye or fell out on the floor it's some what like the "sterilization technique"

Quote:
an inflated catheter would either fail at the bag or push itself out due to air pressure.
That does not make any sense... Have you inserted an internal catheter before? once the ballon part is inside (6 INCHES btw) and is blown there's no way it'll come out due to air pressure. That would defy the whole point of their being a ballon. But you can force it out. There's many experiences where patients insides get all fucked up because idiots forget to deflate.

If you're trying to prove me wrong then i would say it's hard especially the fact that you didn't know about anaphalatic shock. Because anyone who did would know that i used the wrong word. But would still realize what i'm talking about. Instead you're trying to prove me wrong through ignorance...
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:27 PM   #98
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
wtf does anaphylaxis have to do with retinal trauma?
Old 08-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #99
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Joker305 is banned from Zilvia.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #100
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ oh shit

what i miss now time to start the reading

all those messages on his page are funny as shit ahahaha
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #101
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey213 View Post
Yes i did mean "Anaphlatic shock" and yes i forgot hwo to spell it. But the fact of the matter is that i was right about this one fact spelled right or not.

Anyone who knows about Anaphlatic shock wouldn't be dumb enough to touch the wood itself they would stab with the chopsticks inside the rapper and release with the rapper in your hands while the sticks are in the eye or fell out on the floor it's some what like the "sterilization technique"

That does not make any sense... Have you inserted an internal catheter before? once the ballon part is inside (6 INCHES btw) and is blown there's no way it'll come out due to air pressure. That would defy the whole point of their being a ballon. But you can force it out. There's many experiences where patients insides get all fucked up because idiots forget to deflate.

If you're trying to prove me wrong then i would say it's hard especially the fact that you didn't know about anaphalatic shock. Because anyone who did would know that i used the wrong word. But would still realize what i'm talking about. Instead you're trying to prove me wrong through ignorance...
So you're saying they'll go into anaphylactic shock because of chopsticks in their eyes? anaphylactic shock is an allergic shock you idiot.

And how am I the one that didn't know? You didn't even come close to spelling the right thing.

And then you say that stabbing someone in the eye will "send a fucked up signal to the brain, killing them instantly"
That is retarded and wrong. The least it will do is rupture the membrane and leak ocular fluid and all sorts of gross shit. The most it will do is go THROUGH the rear of the eye and hit the brain, if you navigate around the shit ton of bone that is behind there.

Peoples "insides getting fucked up" = bruising or abrasion of the bladder or urethra, not "ripping his balls out through his penis area". I feel really sorry if you're some type of RN somewhere

But then again, you DID see it in Batman, so it must be true.

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
Old 08-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #102
Viet-Tam
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Viet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-knownViet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-knownViet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-knownViet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I would love to kick his a** and f**k his girl. Those wheels would look nice on my ride
Viet-Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #103
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I remember his sn now and hope he gets it bad.
1on1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #104
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
break his hands.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #105
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
any luck in getting this video???? ahh man what some people do to fit in these days. Whats up with just the plain comradery of the 240 world and just the import world period. Damn thieves, cheats, and scums of the nation!
Old 08-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #106
Shokinem
BANNED

Shokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymore
i know that kid bryan i beat his ass like 2 monthes ago hes a punk i knocked him out o yeah and that kid it a shame becase he has money i think he just stealls shit for an adrinalin rush what a loser
Shokinem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #107
Shokinem
BANNED

Shokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymore
if you guys want to know any thing about him just ask and i think hes staying at his parents condo in orlando
Old 08-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #108
Pank
Post Whore!

holy crap what did you just type?
none of that was english

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
Old 08-13-2008, 06:31 PM   #109
Shokinem
BANNED

haha thats a good one ^
Old 08-13-2008, 10:31 PM   #110
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
JoseSanLuis, shokinem and joker305 are the same

bannnnn
Old 08-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #111
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139 View Post
JoseSanLuis, shokinem and joker305 are the same

bannnnn
this sounds plausible enough to be true.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #112
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
I remember his sn now and hope he gets it bad.
AIM invader through a proxy, somebody do it now.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #113
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i would pour gasoline from his car all over him and burn him alive while i sit down on the curb watching a barbeque scene.
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #114
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
what a bastard... ill dunk him into a porty potty head first and tie his legs onto the roof so he will just hang there drowing in shit.... coz thats where he belongs!
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:17 AM   #115
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
i would've pulled the canon on his ass... 2 to the chest one to the dome
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:12 AM   #116
Shokinem
BANNED

im not joker 305 so stop giving me negative rep
Old 08-14-2008, 05:22 AM   #117
s14owner
BANNED

s14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruin
stop saying shokinem is joker 305 Shokinem's real name is zachary and stop talking shit becase no lie that kid will fuck u up hes a beast and he did fight joker 305 or what ever his name is and he beat his ass its on the web somewhere a hole shit load of people where there watching the fight
s14owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:26 AM   #118
s14owner
BANNED

s14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruin
so stop acusing people
s14owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:44 AM   #119
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
ZOMG HE'LL FUCK ME UP.

Get over it.

It's not always about fighting.

Back on topic, no one wants to hear about your boyfriend.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:47 AM   #120
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
eThugging like a buncha hood ass eGangsters.

What set you claim? GoogleKrew yo! Silicon Val bitches!

Seriously. Fucking grow up kids.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote