Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #61
Brinton
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Brinton is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuki roller View Post
Not a huge fan of trends but stop all the hating! Everyone who knows me can vouch that I love understated style that oem aero produces and hate all things "fan boy":

drftr kits
led altezza lights
roof racks without bikes
neon colors
rattle can/animal print erra thang
pointless stickers
dildo bubble shift knobs
11inch wide -30 offset with stretched 195/35/19 wanli tires
etc...

I remember back in 2000 (2 years before I got my rps13) my zilvia name was something like 180sxtypeXdrifter909 LOL. I was into the trends but grew out of it and 9 years later on the SAME chassis I have developed my own sense of car style and persona.

This guy tried and has pride in his ride and its not bad to be proud of what you built and its not THAT bad. Its definitely not my style but oh well I made my car for me and he made his car for him. At least give time for all these young S chassis owners to mature, better yet STOP THE HATE AND EDUCATE
hella sick wangan wing brah
Brinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #62
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Best part in this thread..the comments. HAHAHA

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:23 PM   #63
chuki roller
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
chuki roller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by btracer02 View Post
my heart is just filled with hate

your car looks near perfect, and i honestly dont have anything against his car... i just hate his idolizing video
Thanks, even though I have had it for 9 years its still a work in progress that was at 85% completion till some idiot hit me last year... Yes, I can understand what you mean but whomever filmed it did a good job I must admit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Its kinda hard to educate motherfuckers that dont listen
I hear you man, I too am jaded with how the S chassis community evolved into what it is now, but there are still a good amount of dedicated enthusiasts out there who keep it going and I've seen trendy kids mature into enthusiasts, they just have to out grow the glitter and become men LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinton View Post
hella sick wangan wing brah
Thanks, I like to keep things "true school" and era specific... but things might go for sale since I got hit and have remained unmotivated to get back in the game...
Old 03-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #64
ILLES13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
ILLES13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
I get it, my car is ugly and you don't like it. My car is slow, fact. No excuses here. I got the point, troll on if you wish. I'm not gonna sit here and fight anyone. Yes the stickers were over done, and sure i was caught up in the whole hella flush scene and thought my car was the shit and i spent a day making a lame ass video all because i thought it was cool. Big whoop, everyone's done it. Sorry Zilvia, for being a fanboy. Okay, that's finished. I admit it, i'm not proud of it.

I don't get the point of this thread, but whatever have a nice day.
ILLES13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #65
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
^^^.

Yeah w/e happend to the meaning of "To each on his own"?

I mean Zilvia.net hates random threads about "what should i do with my 240" Because people is only going to put " Its your car, do what you want". And when that individual does do what he want and doesnt pleases the rest, everyone hates..WTF?

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:13 PM   #66
Schassis707
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
Schassis707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLES13 View Post
I get it, my car is ugly and you don't like it. My car is slow, fact. No excuses here. I got the point, troll on if you wish. I'm not gonna sit here and fight anyone. Yes the stickers were over done, and sure i was caught up in the whole hella flush scene and thought my car was the shit and i spent a day making a lame ass video all because i thought it was cool. Big whoop, everyone's done it. Sorry Zilvia, for being a fanboy. Okay, that's finished. I admit it, i'm not proud of it.

Somebody saw the video on youtube decided to up his post count and yea people just say what they want...

Personally I like it, I dont really like bike racks but other than that i think it looks pretty good. And plus who cares about what other people think?
Schassis707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #67
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
At least give time for all these young S chassis owners to mature, better yet STOP THE HATE AND EDUCATE
This is very very true
sometimes i wonder why would these kids waste money and time to add pointless stuff on their cars? owell i cant do nothing but just to face palm ehh not my car.

we all got to start some where right?
Old 03-07-2011, 12:20 AM   #68
Rezist89
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Rezist89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
..................owowoowoowo
Rezist89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #69
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLES13 View Post

The video tries to make the car look like something a lot better than it actually is. Sorry but your car is what it is.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:02 AM   #70
nativG20
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
nativG20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Thanks, even though I have had it for 9 years its still a work in progress that was at 85% completion till some idiot hit me last year... Yes, I can understand what you mean but whomever filmed it did a good job I must admit!

I hear you man, I too am jaded with how the S chassis community evolved into what it is now, but there are still a good amount of dedicated enthusiasts out there who keep it going and I've seen trendy kids mature into enthusiasts, they just have to out grow the glitter and become men LOL

Thanks, I like to keep things "true school" and era specific... but things might go for sale since I got hit and have remained unmotivated to get back in the game...
*PHOTO CREDIT FOR MY BROTHERS SIG PIC!!!!!

dude i feel bad because i could hear the sound of this dude's tears hitting the key board as he typed his last response...

WTF IS JUICE?? I WANT THAT PURPLE DRANK!!!
nativG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #71
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Wait just a gosh darn second here, this video wasn't a joke?
Old 03-07-2011, 06:07 PM   #72
matts13vert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
matts13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
video is gone...
matts13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #73
jdhariwal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jdhariwal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i wasn't trying to troll you, i just really dislike Fatlace.

+1 . Heard he's a douche and flaunts his possesions, but I don't know him personally. But I have never seen an original design from them, just reworked logos from other companies.
jdhariwal is offline   Reply With Quote