Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Europe

Europe A place for our cousins from across the pond

Old 08-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
KOME
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
KOME is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
France S-chassis scene

Out of curiosity, how(implying there is one) is the s-chassis scene in France? Or just the import scene in general? It seems you never hear anything from them car related.
KOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
ugh go on Renault forms or Peugeot thats there scene lol.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #3
KOME
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
KOME is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
ugh go on Renault forms or Peugeot thats there scene lol.
Disgustingly lame.
KOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:59 PM   #4
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Sacre bluh!!
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:25 AM   #5
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOME View Post
Disgustingly lame.
here man try asking him your question and get the stick out of your ass i was clearly joking
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312467/1992-nissan-200sx
Old 11-27-2011, 01:11 AM   #6
Flo200

Trader Rating: (0)
Flo200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi there, we got some good cars here! S13@fullboost, i can't blame you as you are quite right... when i take the road with my silvia or supra, people are like "what is that? Loud, out of a manga, and for sure insurance and consumption are way high, that guy is rich and got no taste..."
When i drive the M3 "M3? It's just for stupid people who want to drive fast and go to tank everyday. For sure you will kill someone with that!!!"

So here we are. We've got a beautifull country, can't beat that. But FUCK it's the only thing we have!!! People are so dumb here you can't imagine....

We are social... but the bad way of social. You don't have to do anything that can annoy other people... it means, you can't do nothing else apart go to your fucking job, to win rediculous money because 60% of your money go to social things that you and your children can't have even if you lose your job...

Our passion? Shittt..... what passion? Speedbumps everywhere, cops every kilometers, automatic speed box everywhere, speed limit down every year even if the cars are way more sure now...
In france, cars are a product. Something to use, abuse, and throw. I had several trips to UK, or Germany, you can really see a difference. Cars are a part of the culture and life there.

Last edited by Flo200; 11-27-2011 at 02:29 AM..
Flo200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:09 AM   #7
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Post pics of your cars!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #8
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo200 View Post
Hi there, we got some good cars here! S13@fullboost, i can't blame you as you are quite right... when i take the road with my silvia or supra, people are like "what is that? Loud, out of a manga, and for sure insurance and consumption are way high, that guy is rich and got no taste..."
When i drive the M3 "M3? It's just for stupid people who want to drive fast and go to tank everyday. For sure you will kill someone with that!!!"

So here we are. We've got a beautifull country, can't beat that. But FUCK it's the only thing we have!!! People are so dumb here you can't imagine....

We are social... but the bad way of social. You don't have to do anything that can annoy other people... it means, you can't do nothing else apart go to your fucking job, to win rediculous money because 60% of your money go to social things that you and your children can't have even if you lose your job...

Our passion? Shittt..... what passion? Speedbumps everywhere, cops every kilometers, automatic speed box everywhere, speed limit down every year even if the cars are way more sure now...
In france, cars are a product. Something to use, abuse, and throw. I had several trips to UK, or Germany, you can really see a difference. Cars are a part of the culture and life there.
Sorry to hear that .
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #9
ridesnowx4
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
ridesnowx4 is making a name for him/her selfridesnowx4 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ridesnowx4
I've been wondering how the S-chassis and all around drift scene is in France.

I'm originally from there, moved to the states in 94 when I was 8. I usually visit family every summer and go surfing in Hossegor It'd be nice to pic up another S-chassis just to leave there at my house in Biarritz and hit up some track events while I'm there.

Heck i've got enough parts laying around I'm sure I could build a second drift car haha
Old 01-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #10
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn that blows.

makes me dislike france just a little bit more now.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote