Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
BlacknboostedS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
BlacknboostedS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
RB25DET Series 2 A/C Compressor or not?

I purchased a series 2 RB25 a few months ago and have been slowly freshening it up before the drop in. I've decided I wanted to use A/C because it gets hot as shit in FL and this will be my DD. The problem is, The motorset didn't come with the A/C line ends, so I went out and bought some from another s2... They don't fit... The I.D. of the low and high pressure sides are 2-3 mm bigger on the compressor than the O.D. of the lines... I searched the forums and googled the part numbers and only came up with 1 legible australian thread on it but no answers and a few others in Japanese? I'm hoping either you guys can help and know what lines will fit this or can read Japanese to tell me wtf they were sayin...

BTW: I already contacted Nissan with the part number, they had no idea as it was showing that it wasn't from the US.

BlacknboostedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links