Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:33 PM   #181
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottMan View Post
I've been waiting for updates on your car for a while now. I love every bit of it. I know you're usually secretive about your car, but if you care to share, what have you dropped the Brembos for? BBK?
Im waiting for the kit to come in, its still bbk... just not a factory brake system.
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2008, 11:42 AM   #182
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm thinking endless... ^_^
Slow Poke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #183
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Sorry been out of commish lately, broke my leg and had surgery. I havent been driving or doing much of anything but playing xbox360.

My new set for this season. 18x9.5's 'round.

Took it into the body shop to get the engine bay spray and cleaned up.

These pipes need to be re-done in aluminum, and one piece...maybe re-locate the BOV.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #184
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
Old 07-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #185
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Picked up a Synapse BOV, with HKS Aluminum Adapater
Old 07-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #186
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
I'm stoked, I'm curious as to reviews of the BOV, I have heard only vauge positive things, no actual real world reviews.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #187
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

I actually had some problems running the Synapse BOV open to atmosphere. Upon installation I had some major idling issues, it was leaking pretty badly on the hardest pre-load setting. There is no room for adjusting to close it shut, I took it a part to see what I could do to modify it. I ended up putting a spacer on the spring seat so I could get it to close up, it works now NO LEAKS.

Pros & Cons:
Is it as responsive as a HKS SSQV? unfortunatly NOT.

Limited noise, a good thing! It opens and closes pretty fast.

Too keep the BOV sealed at idle, I had to put a bunch of pre-load on the spring. So it needs about 5lbs of boost to blow off.

Unit it self is pretty large for what it does, my Greddy RS would have been fine. But the synapse looks so good

2 Vacuum ports? uhh why?! I did a bunch of differnt varations with the vacuum hosing, doesnt seem like it does much hooking both up. I tested a few combos.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:53 PM   #188
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

So many things going on in this shot.

1.Put that new fender on, its getting a light news paper roll.
2.Slight glimpse at my one off RED project Mu's. Ill have close ups later.
3.Engine bay shot, with bunch of new aluminum goods (you can see the synapse) and Black Bay.
4.Guys from work came down to help me out. Mounting of bumper. (these things are a bitch to mount if your not using tie straps)
5.New Wheels Mounted with fresh Toyo T1R's.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #189
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
newspaper roll ftw. I really love this build. +fap.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #190
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Just ordered this in a few mins ago, APEXI N1 ExTi.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:05 PM   #191
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
ughhh

what'd you have before?
Old 07-08-2008, 01:54 PM   #192
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Damn this car has had so many awesome parts. Love it! Want to see this thing in action.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #193
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
ughhh

what'd you have before?
Blitz nur spec, Iv had this GP sports one on order for months... took them 4 months to tell me its discont. Now Im stuck with APEX, its the only one I could find in stock.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #194
dookiedang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
dookiedang is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dookiedang
nice car........
dookiedang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:42 AM   #195
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Seen the car tonight in person... pretty clean. You and a buddy with a S13 coupe were in front of Whisky's right?

Stampede sluts are the best!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 07:27 AM   #196
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
Blitz nur spec, Iv had this GP sports one on order for months... took them 4 months to tell me its discont. Now Im stuck with APEX, its the only one I could find in stock.

That sucks man, I was looking into the gp sports ones, but they are "custom" order apparently which means waiting like 5 months (if you can still get em that is...).

That apexi piece is very nice though

What are you doing with the nurspec?
Old 07-12-2008, 03:58 PM   #197
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
So glad you're updating this again, man. Like I told you a while back in PMs, when I was stalling in my project your car/build kept me motivated. I love the quality of parts. Amazing job.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:28 PM   #198
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Introducing the hooptie

More pics coming soon
Old 07-14-2008, 09:32 PM   #199
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

hot DAMNNNN

lots of black but it looks GOOD.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:41 PM   #200
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Love it. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #201
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
damn thats sexual. I love black.. nice nice niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #202
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
fucking bad ass, i love it. hows the synapse bov? i saw a review of it awhile back but i was HEAVILY intoxicated so i have no idea what i saw.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:22 PM   #203
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
O_O holy cow man thats gorgeous
Old 07-14-2008, 10:34 PM   #204
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75...m/DSC02628.jpg

we have the same rims! which i bought in part because they were the same sizes as ur te's! oh i have been waiting to see how these can look on a hatch since mine arnt on yet more pics more pics also tire size? 225 35 and 225 40?
Old 07-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #205
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
I'm gonna come out and say it, liked it better with the TE's

but looks flossin for sure.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 07-14-2008, 11:00 PM   #206
BlueKpS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MOOORRREEE need more!
BlueKpS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #207
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee View Post
I'm gonna come out and say it, liked it better with the TE's

but looks flossin for sure.
Got the TE's still, there my spare's.. cant stand them anymore.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:11 PM   #208
240trainee
Post Whore!

Really?

I like the murdered out thing, looks rad, but I dunno, as played as TE's can be, I loved em on your car.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 07-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #209
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

dunno, TE's have a dope shape, I just hate white on my car. I want the limited Gunmetal TE's.

IwishIwas-all* Send some or post um up here with them on your car I wanna see what they look like on yours.

My Exhuast comes in tomorrow, cant wait to lower it.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:26 PM   #210
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Last edited by kuruptR; 12-16-2014 at 02:00 PM..