Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 04:38 PM   #1
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
1992 Infiniti M30 CLEAN title - 113k miles, well kept and taken care of

Selling a 1992 Infiniti M30 coupe that makes for a great daily driver.

Asking price: ***SOLD***

***NO MECHANICAL ISSUES WHATSOEVER, RUNS THE WAY IT SHOULD, believe it or not***

^^^I just wanted to emphasize that just because my asking price is under $2000 does not mean there are underlying issues that I have not listed in this post or that it is screwed up. I am basing price off of: supply and demand, how fast/slow I am trying to sell the car, and comparisons to other M30s I see for sale. Also, I hate getting ripped off. Therefore, I do not like to rip other people off, so I am going to be clear about what I know about this car.

Originally picked this up for myself to use as a daily but less than 2 weeks ago one of my buddies listed his Lexus up for sale and gave me an offer I couldn't refuse and now I have three cars. Lol. I've only owned this thing for a month, yeah, sounds sketch, "oh he's only had it for a month, there must be something wrong with it." No, I simply decided to go with a different car for a daily and that's it. Nothing to hide. I absolutely hate people who rip other people off. This shit drives like a champ. Onto the details:

-CLEAN TITLE
-113xxx miles (about 4500 miles a year)
-automatic VG30E
-100% working power windows, central locking system, power sunroof with no leaks at all
-"Sport or Comfort" electronic damping control (yes, you can actually feel the difference when you flick the switch)
-Cold working air conditioning
-Warm working heater
-100% functioning Cruise Control
-tinted windows
-aftermarket Kenwood radio with aux and USB plug-in
-Bose sound system [add a sub and you'll be set]

99% sure this was grandpa/grandma driven by the original owner because of its almost pristine condition. Exterior is 8/10, no damage on body besides a minor nick on driver side door and minor scratches on passenger side corner of front bumper. Engine runs 100% fine, maintenance has always been done timely, oil is clean, interior 7/10 only because of random fade and tears in the seats. There are seat covers on the front seats, I don't have pictures of the tears but I can take pics for you if you would like. Only thing that needs to be done is an alignment.

Only "CON" here is this (this does not affect its drivability at all, like I said it runs great, just as a daily driven vehicle should): it has passed smog and is under my name and is ready to sell. I recently had one person who was going to purchase it at my original asking price of $2100 but when we went it get it smogged because of the transfer of title, it did not pass. It passed "Visual" and "Emissions" but NOT the "Functional" section. Smog guy told me it was something to do with a leak in the fuel evap system. Went to a shop to figure out the problem and they did a smoke test. Found the test smoke coming out of gas tank area. Didn't want to pay $150 for them to drop the tank and figure out what exactly needs replacement, so we left it at that.

So basically for this thing to be 100% good and legit smogged, you'll just need to spend an extra $150-$200 to replace a part by the gas tank (if you do it yourself, it'll be cheaper) and an alignment for a total of about $2000 or less with my asking price.

ASKING ***SOLD***! Priced to sell quick boys.

Contact me at 6onenine-8eight6-four34six if interested.

Potential:

Amateur photography by me

Last edited by tacobellman_2007; 02-20-2017 at 06:36 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
RHD*bro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
RHD*bro is on the path to ruinRHD*bro is on the path to ruinRHD*bro is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is the sweet bamboo hat included with the car ?
Old 01-29-2017, 07:48 PM   #3
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHD*bro View Post
Is the sweet bamboo hat included with the car ?
Nope sorry. Funny you say that; I actually mentioned in the ad on a different site that you must bring your own bamboo hat, not included.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:51 PM   #4
sil_fourty

Trader Rating: (0)
sil_fourty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I am interested in it. Where are you located? I'm in Oklahoma city area, would it make it back home if I were to want to drive it back? Tires, belts, fuel lines, coolant hoses, etc. all good?
Old 01-29-2017, 08:53 PM   #5
sil_fourty

Also, what's the method of lowering? It's about 3" lower than stock, looking at the pictures.
Old 01-30-2017, 09:48 AM   #6
sil_fourty

OK, after looking at it more closely, it doesn't seem to be all that much lower, I just recall more wheel gap than that on my 91 before I sold it.

So, yeah, I'm interested in this.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:00 PM   #7
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

SOLD! Mods please close.

Closed Thread