Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-12-2015, 04:48 PM   #1
project89

Trader Rating: (0)
project89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
89 240sx Hatch Bone Stock

I am just testing the waters here but I have a 1989 Nissan 240sx hatch back. It is a 5 speed with a stock ka24de engine. This car runs a drives perfectly. Only major things it needs is one of the rear calipers is seized up and the power steering leaks. The good thing is I have replacement parts for both of these which I would include in the sell. Other than the aftermarket radio head unit, this car is stock which is rare for these cars. I bought it to build on but I just don't have the time. It has a straight body except for one dent in the front quarter panel which I will have fixed soon. Surprisingly no rust either which is rare for these cars. If you are looking for a good running project then this is it. It will start and drive right now and I would trust it to go any where. If interested call or text me for additional pictures. Price is $2300 obo. Not looking to part out. Clean and clear title in hand. Please no low ballers. Here is the link to the craigslist ad http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/5309834450.html. I could not get pictures to upload on this site. Sorry for being a newb. 615-438-4861. Thanks for looking.
project89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2015, 05:06 PM   #2
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
Welcome to Zilvia, however you need more than one post
to post in the f/s thread. Glws.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:49 PM   #3
pinkyπ

pinkyπ is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Very interested!

I'll be getting paid soon and I was wondering if your offer still stands. I'll be here waiting...
pinkyπ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 12:57 PM   #4
pinkyπ

pinkyπ is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump, still very interested...
pinkyπ is offline   Reply With Quote