Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi View Post
I can remove the NT01s and Buddyclub wheels, which would drop the price to $8100 USD OBO.
Quote:
I forgot to add, I also have a Precision 6076 RB turbo to go along with this. It needs a rebuild but may be helpful for someone looking for more power and/or better response. Speaking of power, the car made about 280 whp at 11 psi with a catalytic converter on a conservative tune back in 2009. It would be useful to get a retune.
Quote:
Bump.. looking for 2nd Gen MR2s, FD Rx7s, E36 M3s, etc. etc.
Quote:
Hey guys, I know I don't have many posts on this site, I doubt anyone here knows me, and my screen name is a little childish, but if you would like any vouches, please visit s2ki.com's member rating section and just search the same screen name. I'm a regular poster on there (not so much anymore) and decently active in the Arizona chapter.
Quote:
Price Drop!! 7600 USD without the NT01s!!!
Quote:
I'll have some interior pics uploaded soon (tonight or tomorrow) I've found the car I want and I don't want to put this on craigslist as I'd rather have it go to an enthusiast, but if it doesn't sell soon, I'll be posting it up there
Quote:
One last price drop to 6800 dollars!

6800 dollars for a street legal and registered RB25 240sx with a Silvia front end and completely adjustable suspension (coilovers being less than a year old!)
Quote:
I still have the OEM Manual for this thing!! Super OG
Quote:
I'll be in AZ for the weekend, then it's back to work trips until August 17th so come get this!
2 bump limit. 9 total bumps - 2 bump limit = 7 days pink for not following marketplace rules and guidelines.

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037...uidelines.html

xquizitditz
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread