Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #2611
MistyBlueS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MistyBlueS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I was wondering the same^

Might need him for some Model 5's I found on YAJ.
MistyBlueS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2017, 09:02 PM   #2612
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
his email is on the first page of this thread.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:53 PM   #2613
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Japanese Parts Service does a damn good job, I HIGHLY suggest them!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:03 AM   #2614
Bspilner
Zilvia Member

Bspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyBlueS13 View Post
I was wondering the same^

Might need him for some Model 5's I found on YAJ.
Spoke to him last week, still good and working!
Bspilner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:03 AM   #2615
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
brix head pad OH MY WORD!

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:37 AM   #2616
Bspilner
Zilvia Member

Bspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enough
Wish seats weren't that expensive to send to Europe!
Bspilner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:44 AM   #2617
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bspilner View Post
Wish seats weren't that expensive to send to Europe!
its the customs fees that kills you guys! shipping isnt too bad! streeter would probably ship a seat for 200-250usd customs fees would probably be about couple hundred.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:59 AM   #2618
StrawhatRR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
StrawhatRR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I kinda think these are ugly, but if you had a blue fixed back no doubt this would be a cool matching seat.

http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/v490728996
StrawhatRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:17 AM   #2619
dukiespice
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
dukiespice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
saw that yesterday^^^

Last edited by dukiespice; 03-10-2017 at 08:53 AM..
dukiespice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:03 PM   #2620
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

integlspwr can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bspilner View Post
Spoke to him last week, still good and working!
Cool. Sent and email to him about some teins
Old 03-09-2017, 09:05 PM   #2621
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

integlspwr can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Japanese Parts Service does a damn good job, I HIGHLY suggest them!
What's their contact information?
Old 03-09-2017, 11:12 PM   #2622
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
https://japanpartsservice.com/
Old 03-10-2017, 07:04 AM   #2623
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^ So I e-mailed them a while back and never heard back from anyone. . . really needing some 45mm front fenders and no one in the US have stock.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:24 AM   #2624
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ Just use Jesse Streeter. No reason to mess around with any other service or individual IMO. Replies quickly and gets things rolling immediately. 100% no BS or missed emails. He's more consistent than most actual online businesses and storefronts I have dealt with. Pretty impressive!

I know he has scaled back on aero but I believe he still does hoods and fenders- just no bumpers.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:44 AM   #2625
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
ive been using japan parts service for a few years now... no issues what so ever with them.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:21 AM   #2626
Rb26kouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (62)
Rb26kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 62 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
Jesse Streeter x1000000!, got my kouki lip from him today. Gonna order more stuffs. Ships to hawaii while other services do not... and his fee's are the cheapest i've seen. Communication is top notch. Superb.
+++++++++1 On Jesse Streeter
Rb26kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:24 AM   #2627
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

SSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rb26kouki View Post
+++++++++1 On Jesse Streeter
Seems like a nice guy but his fees are triple of what other sites charge
SSJ-S15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:35 AM   #2628
Rb26kouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (62)
Rb26kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 62 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ-S15 View Post

Yea cool guy over email... what other companies do this service as well?

Cause his commission was little on the high side
Rb26kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 12:29 PM   #2629
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Really? 10% is triple what other sites charge? And only 7% for items over ¥50,000. Most importers I have seen charge 20% or more. I haven't used very many different services though.

For the reliability and promptness I have seen with Jesse I feel like 10% is nothing. He could have easily raised that to 20%+ over the years but hasn't to my knowledge.

Anyway, I digress. I don't want to seem like a paid associate or something, lol. I've just had many positive experiences with his service over the past few years. I've never had a situation where he didn't reply to a request almost immediately.

I'm sure there are other comparable importers out there that are also great to work with.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:49 PM   #2630
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
streeter's fees were cheap last time I used him. but this was a couple years ago
Old 03-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #2631
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I got a set of tails from Streeter, no probs.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:36 PM   #2632
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Really? 10% is triple what other sites charge? And only 7% for items over ¥50,000. Most importers I have seen charge 20% or more. I haven't used very many different services though.

For the reliability and promptness I have seen with Jesse I feel like 10% is nothing. He could have easily raised that to 20%+ over the years but hasn't to my knowledge.

Anyway, I digress. I don't want to seem like a paid associate or something, lol. I've just had many positive experiences with his service over the past few years. I've never had a situation where he didn't reply to a request almost immediately.

I'm sure there are other comparable importers out there that are also great to work with.
Damon, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Quote:
Dude, come on. Posting your S15 in the Rare Parts thread and now making claims not based in fact? Come on! I have high hopes for you. Don't talk just to hear yourself talk.

My friends here (and I) charge MORE than Jesse and get business. We save on shipping due to base access, but we make more than Jesse. With Jesse you have the experience. It's not a high price to pay for his reputation.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:43 PM   #2633
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

SSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Damon, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Dude, come on. Posting your S15 in the Rare Parts thread and now making claims not based in fact? Come on! I have high hopes for you. Don't talk just to hear yourself talk.

My friends here (and I) charge MORE than Jesse and get business. We save on shipping due to base access, but we make more than Jesse. With Jesse you have the experience. It's not a high price to pay for his reputation.
Let's see, I got a quote from him on his fees for an item that costs 5050 yen, and he told me 1000 yen for his fee. I paid 350 yen through the other place I went through. Is that based in fact?
Old 03-10-2017, 04:50 PM   #2634
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Let's see, I got a quote from him on his fees for an item that costs 5050 yen, and he told me 1000 yen for his fee. I paid 350 yen through the other place I went through. Is that based in fact?
We could do a detailed analysis of total order amount in dollars and compare. 1000JPY includes the bank transfer fee. Who are we comparing, here?

Japan Parts Service does containers. Jesse doesn't. That might be why. It also says they use USPS for small stuff. If that's true, someone might have base access like I do...which means cheaper shipping than Japan Post and less fees for you.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:59 PM   #2635
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
We could do a detailed analysis of total order amount in dollars and compare. 1000JPY includes the bank transfer fee. Who are we comparing, here?
I misspoke, the total fees were around 450 yen...here's the details

Winning bid was 5,040 yen

Service fee was 252 yen
Payment fee was 200 yen

Maybe he is cheaper on shipping though
Old 03-10-2017, 05:39 PM   #2636
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
I misspoke, the total fees were around 450 yen...here's the details

Winning bid was 5,040 yen

Service fee was 252 yen
Payment fee was 200 yen

Maybe he is cheaper on shipping though
That's because you're buying something cheap and probably OEM of larger size.

The deal with Jesse that makes it work is when you're buying something larger/expensive.

He has a minimum and maximum %.

It's on his website.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:43 PM   #2637
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
That's because you're buying something cheap and probably OEM of larger size.

The deal with Jesse that makes it work is when you're buying something larger/expensive.

He has a minimum and maximum %.

It's on his website.
I worked it out on another item I bought for around 74,000 yen and he was still a bit more expensive....Anyways, like I said, he's a nice guy, knowledgeable, I was just commenting I found his prices more expensive than what I had been paying elsewhere
Old 03-10-2017, 06:14 PM   #2638
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Havent bought anything yet but the fact he spent hours of his time emailing me back and forth telling his process, putting in bids without a deposite on a pure honor system, and just being an overall genuinely awesome guy. I could not recommend him enough.

When I source out the perfect set of wheels, seats and little trim stuff I will be going to him right away. Plus the dude is a don, the videos of him drifting over there in the mountains and sliding the Kei cars in the snow is badass.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:25 PM   #2639
Malik
Nissanaholic!

I bought a pair set of wheels from him and I still dont know what he looks like.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:38 AM   #2640
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I bought a GANG of shit through him in my 5 years in Japan and I will tell you he is by far the cheapest option other than just doing it yourself. I've used Buyee and BidJDM on the occasions where himself and his staff eere on holiday and they don't hold a candle to him. BidJDM is insanely expensive.