Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 06-05-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
2004 E46 M3 6MT Laguna Seca Blue/Grey 103k - $12k

How's it going everyone, I'm reluctantly posting my '04 LSB up for sale. The highlights are it's a former SMG, now a 6MT car. Just a hair over 103k miles currently, and VANOS has been rebuilt under 500 miles ago. Now for the details.

VIN WBSBL93424PN55623
Pirce $12,000 FIRM

I purchased the car at 96,5XX miles in San Diego last year, and it's been a west coast car it's entire life. It's been my daily driver since then and it just tipped over 103k miles recently. In that time it's been an absolute peach for me and has not given me any abnormal problems. Most of the modifications and maintenance I performed were either out of personal preference, or preventative maintenance. Everything electrical and mechanical works as it should and doesn't leave a single drop in my garage. A/C works great, and is optioned with a power sunroof, power and heated seats, Harmon Kardon speakers, and xenon headlights.

-Genuine 219M wheels with Advan AD-08R's 245/40/18 front, and 265/40/18 rear
-CPI RTX "Rasp Terminator" section 1, it has 95% gotten rid of the traditional exhaust rasp.
-OEM aux cord
-Jaffster V2 Tall delrin shift knob (also included is a mint ZHP 6spd shift know)
-FCABs, RTABs, fuel filter and brake pads changed at 93,700 miles
-CPV changed at 94,300 miles
-SMG to 6 speed swap done at 94,712 miles which included a new clutch, flywheel, throwout bearing, guibo, clutch fork and alcantara shift boot.
-Airbag recall was done at 95,200 miles along with new foglights
-Oil level sensor replaced and WeatherTech front floormats installed
-OEM LED tail lights
-New BMW center caps at
-New black fender and hood grilles
-Both headlight covers replaced
-New key fob
-Oil change at 101,318 miles with 10W60 LiquiMoly
-Also at 101,318, VANOS was rebuilt with a Dr. Vanos D300 hub, all new Beisan seals, new Beisan solenoid, new timing chain sprocket diaphragm springs, NGK iridium spark plugs, Dr. Vanos cam bolt kit, every seal replaced, and valve adjustment done. As a result, the engine is very quiet, smooth, and powerful
-Serpentine and A/C belts replaced.
-Less than 100 miles on new Bilstein B4 shocks with Eibach lowering springs and Rogue Engineering monoball rear struts and mounts.
-Alcantara steering wheel with M-stitching
-Aftermarket catless headers (unsure of what brand)
-Angel eyes that turn amber when turn signals are used

I have most receipts for everything I've done on the car in my ownership, and a complete breakdown spreadsheet of everything I've done to the car can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=419621303

The car does have some cons of course. To my knowledge, the rod bearings have not been done, although a recent Blackstone report shows very low copper and lead readings. The rear subframe mounting areas have not been reinforced and will need to be done. Last weekend I inspected the 4 mounting areas and found that the passenger's side, front mount has a crack (a picture will be included below).

In 2007 the car was involved in a low-speed accident. According to the previous owner, it was backed into by a truck in a parking lot and as a result, the hood, bumper, headlight and front right fender were replaced. For some unknown reason, the owner opted to go with an OEM style fiberglass hood instead of an aluminum one and at some point in time, the "nose" of the hood got pushed in a bit (also pictured below). THE TITLE IS STILL CLEAN. The previous owner also had the roof painted black along with the windshield wiper arms and the interior trim. The roof's clear coat began to peel and I had the roof sanded down and wrapped in gloss black vinyl. The front bumper has many rock chips, typical of desert climate driving. The front and rear bumpers both have spider webbing in the clear coat.

The driver's seat has the typical cracks and tears of a car this age.

Other than the cosmetic issues and the subframe, the car has been great for me. It's never let me down and always gets compliments. The engine pulls hard and revs up smoothly. The SMG to 6 speed swap was done flawlessly and the car is a joy to drive. I believe I've been as detailed as possible, but feel free to ask questions of course!

Price is $12k firm and I'm located in Sahuarita, AZ (just south of Tucson). Only selling because my job is relocating me at the end of the year.

Will take higher res pictures or videos available if requested. Thanks for looking!

Old 06-06-2018, 08:09 AM   #2
Criticals

Trader Rating: (0)
Criticals is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Interested, It would have to leave the West though!
Criticals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 10:15 PM   #3
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sold with a quickness!
Old 06-07-2018, 12:23 PM   #4
Relentless240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
Relentless240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Nice. If i ever jump on the B wagon. It would be this!
Relentless240 is offline   Reply With Quote