Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?
Coupe 86 44.56%
Fastback 80 41.45%
either one i can find for a decent price 27 13.99%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 04:10 PM   #61
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasmoore04
Most s chassis look good except kouki s14

to each his own lol
Old 03-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #62
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Fastback. I love the lines of the car. I've wanted one ever since I was a sophmore in high school (circa 2001). I'm on my second one now. Before I got my first one, I turned down 2 coupes, both with blown motors, zero rust and body/interior damage (except for the customary driver's seat rip on the left bolster), and costing less than $700 each. I wanted a fastback with a Silvia (S13) front end, and now I do!

And yes, I admit the fb looks like a Probe, but I'd rather it look like that then a 3rd gen. Prelude.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:50 PM   #63
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
wow I cant believe the coupe is winning the poll
Old 03-20-2006, 12:24 PM   #64
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki
It's rigged, they waited until it was winning then they closed it, hahaha!

J/k!
Old 03-20-2006, 12:29 PM   #65
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki
I can, because coupes are better.

haha
Old 03-20-2006, 01:12 PM   #66
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
coupes of course!

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
Old 03-20-2006, 01:39 PM   #67
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
Ford Probe or Integra? hmm
Old 03-20-2006, 05:53 PM   #68
punkz
Leaky Injector

punkz is making a name for him/her selfpunkz is making a name for him/her self
I love the look of a coupe with the front conversion.

1997 240sx ------------------------- 1993 300zx TT
Old 05-16-2006, 09:59 PM   #69
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
coupes look nice only with the sil fronts, but fastbacks are cheaper and easier to find IMO
Old 05-16-2006, 10:07 PM   #70
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

<3MyRiceRocKet is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm this thread is surfacing again...So...Hatchbacks can carry more drift tires and the coupes look like the nissan Stanza! hahaha Not the sentra but the STANZA. Why don't you guys do the stanza projector headlight conversion. Keep it fresh! haha coupes look like the preludes... I ain't hating, I think two tone coupes are awesome, but I still like the kouki 180sx more over the coupes. Isn't popularity a reason the hatch style kept its production run till ~98'? Hands down baby, cannot beat Statistics.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:13 PM   #71
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Coupes are only winning because coupe lovers feel less love so they come out in force, hahhahha. Fastback owners are more prevalant and there are more Fastback lovers. Coupe owners push the fact that they love the coupe because they have to. J/K but probably true hehehhehhehehe

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 05-17-2006, 12:31 AM   #72
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3MyRiceRocKet
hmm this thread is surfacing again...So...Hatchbacks can carry more drift tires and the coupes look like the nissan Stanza! hahaha Not the sentra but the STANZA. Why don't you guys do the stanza projector headlight conversion. Keep it fresh! haha coupes look like the preludes... I ain't hating, I think two tone coupes are awesome, but I still like the kouki 180sx more over the coupes. Isn't popularity a reason the hatch style kept its production run till ~98'? Hands down baby, cannot beat Statistics.
haha true

But i hate my fastback, I want a coupe.

Old 05-17-2006, 01:36 AM   #73
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13
haha true

But i hate my fastback, I want a coupe.
damn rizzle!
Old 05-17-2006, 02:26 AM   #74
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
im torn i have both! ahhhhhhhhh
Old 05-17-2006, 09:32 AM   #75
sylsevilsis
Leaky Injector

sylsevilsis is making a name for him/her selfsylsevilsis is making a name for him/her self
In my opinion, my fastback has a sporty look than a coupe. So i guess Fastback all the way.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:46 AM   #76
CHARLIE2020
Zilvia Addict

CHARLIE2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CHARLIE2020 Send a message via Yahoo to CHARLIE2020
I like the way the coupe looks over the fast back...
Old 05-17-2006, 11:24 AM   #77
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I have one of each
Old 05-17-2006, 01:03 PM   #78
1FAST91SR20

1FAST91SR20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 1FAST91SR20
Same Here I Have Both
Old 05-17-2006, 01:05 PM   #79
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Asthetics aside, the fastback is more practical for reasons stated above. It's also easier to work on the rear end of a fastback because things are more exposed.

The coupe is lighter and less flimsy. Some will argue that the trunk is more practical because it's a separate compartment

Pick your poison. I prefer the fastback because I do a lot of my own work, and having the extra space to haul junk is useful as well.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:01 PM   #80
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Fastbacks are sports cars, coupes are sports coupes. I prefer sports cars to sports coupes.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 05-19-2006, 02:55 PM   #81
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
coupe all the way
Old 05-25-2006, 01:50 PM   #82
93superHICAS
Zilvia Member

93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to 93superHICAS Send a message via Yahoo to 93superHICAS
fastbacks, there funner to drive, coups are ok, but not as awsome as fb, but you's got to pop that hatch
Old 05-25-2006, 02:54 PM   #83
S13Eye
Zilvia Member

S13Eye will become famous soon enoughS13Eye will become famous soon enoughS13Eye will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to S13Eye
Does it matter? I don't know about you, but while i'm sitting inside the car driving, i can't see much of the rear end of the car so the body style doesn't make a difference for me.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:59 PM   #84
Slippin'eight-nine
Leaky Injector

Slippin'eight-nine is an unknown quantity at this point
I am definitely going for the Fastback..like someone else said, its what initially drew my attention to the 240sx. The coupe lines are not as clean, its now "trendy" to have one, and kouki tails>red/clears
Old 05-25-2006, 03:13 PM   #85
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
fastbacks are better for drift racing
Old 05-25-2006, 05:01 PM   #86
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
If I could I would own both! kouki tails are probably the coolest stock tail lamps but the coupe with "brick" silvia headlamps are pretty bad ass too.