Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-19-2008, 01:45 AM   #451
Eyemfaster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Eyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eyemfaster
i don't think so. there's one that's almost rediculous as far as fenders. porsche rear fenders are the closest thing to compare it with i guess.

anyone have a pic of an s14 w/ some 18's at stock ride height?
Eyemfaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 02:14 AM   #452
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiSmo240luvR View Post
i think this might be the car you are talking about...

is it?

Yea! Thanks man.. who's car is that?

I love those rear fenders... but I wouldn't have pulled the fronts like that...
Old 01-19-2008, 08:34 AM   #453
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I don't think those are pulled. I think they are molded flares.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:49 AM   #454
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
anyone have 195/55/15 on a 15x8?
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:54 AM   #455
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95drifto View Post
You would be wrong.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:09 AM   #456
Star*Ink.
Leaky Injector

Star*Ink. is an unknown quantity at this point
zelda tri force rims anyone on a 240
Star*Ink. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:22 AM   #457
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^motegineon's s13 (not sure if that's his name on this board)

slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:34 AM   #458
Star*Ink.
Leaky Injector

Star*Ink. is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks bro do you think i whod need to roll my fenders? 93 coupe
Star*Ink. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:40 AM   #459
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Ink. View Post
thanks bro do you think i whod need to roll my fenders? 93 coupe
You didn't even give any wheel specs...

But yes, roll your fenders. LOL.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:43 AM   #460
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
motegi's wheels are 17x9 +14 all around....he needed camber and a roll and slight pull.
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:57 AM   #461
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Does anyone have a video clip how this supermade exhaust sounds like. i cant seem to find it on youtube or either myspace videos. + 1 for anyone who helps me find it.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:08 AM   #462
InlineS13
Zilvia Junkie

InlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura about
Damn dude pretty sure thats custom. That's like 5" Looks cool tho.
InlineS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:11 AM   #463
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
if by custom, you mean produced by supermade, then yes.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 11:30 AM   #464
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Trying to find pics of a maroon stock bodies s13 with mb motoring 17x9 and 18x9...

It's not very important, just that ive been looking for those pics for about an hhour now and its bugging me.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:30 PM   #465
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
You would be wrong.
That's a damn good pull then. I want more pics!
Old 01-19-2008, 12:45 PM   #466
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
That's a damn good pull then. I want more pics!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=168153

Quote:
They're pullled

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #467
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
Thanks for the link! I see it now.

They look pulled more in this pic. My bad.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #468
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Trying to find pics of a maroon stock bodies s13 with mb motoring 17x9 and 18x9...

It's not very important, just that ive been looking for those pics for about an hhour now and its bugging me.
Just found it. sweet,
Old 01-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #469
JacobT
Leaky Injector

JacobT will become famous soon enoughJacobT will become famous soon enoughJacobT will become famous soon enoughJacobT will become famous soon enough
JDM aero on a red zenki and a JDM aero/lip with a kouki spoiler on red kouki.
JacobT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:11 AM   #470
my7isbroke

my7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of light
pics of Rp03's on anything.
my7isbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:19 AM   #471
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by my7isbroke View Post
pics of Rp03's on anything.
http://www.katysnest.com/garelly-R/R...ge_thumb27.htm
Old 01-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #472
my7isbroke

my7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of light
can't see the pic for some reason
my7isbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:23 PM   #473
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by my7isbroke View Post
can't see the pic for some reason

95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #474
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
i want to see type-x front bumer. type-x side skirts with 326 power wing on a coupe.Photoshop or real pic i dont care i just want to see it it looks decent. or if the wing is to much.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #475
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
Does anyone have a video clip how this supermade exhaust sounds like. i cant seem to find it on youtube or either myspace videos. + 1 for anyone who helps me find it.

just take off your exhaust
thats what it sounds like
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:59 PM   #476
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
i want to see type-x front bumer. type-x side skirts with 326 power wing on a coupe.Photoshop or real pic i dont care i just want to see it it looks decent. or if the wing is to much.
anyone? or maybe just type-x sides and front with type-x wing on a coupe.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #477
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
im looking for a pic of a burgundy stock color s13 with silver ssr professors on it

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
zaneithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:57 PM   #478
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
Anyone rockin' BBS LMs on a S-chassis?

I'm about to pick up a set of 18" LMs for my car, and I have never seen them on a 240SX before...I've got a Kouki...was just looking to see if anyone has LMs on their car and if you do, please post up pics!

Specs on the set I'm getting:

18x10 +22 all around.
1985zcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:08 PM   #479
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=169628
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:12 PM   #480
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
I know I know I thought about posting in there, but I'm looking for input as what you guys think of the wheel set up as well as pictures of it...and I figure if I post in the request thread people will never see it there =/
1985zcar is offline   Reply With Quote