Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
DuraFlex D-1 Hoods 89-94 and 97-98

Based off of a Poll that I made earlier this week. The D-1 hood has managed to be the "Members Choice Group Buy" via PMs and the Poll.

We recommend the usage of hood pins for all hoods. Hood pins sold separately.

Extreme Dimensions' new Duraflex premium aerodynamics combine fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. The new Duraflex technology obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced shipping damages up to 75%. Duraflex products feature a black primer finish, high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and an installation guide to help you install the product. This revolutionary product allows you to receive a premium fiberglass product at an affordable price. Due to high consumer demand, our entire fiberglass line of 5,000 products have been converted to the new Duraflex technology

Requirements:
1. Please state whether you want the hood for the 89-94 240SX HB/2DR or for the 97-98 240SX.

2. 50% Non- Refundable Deposit will be required towards the end of the GB.

3. Production of the hoods will begin towards the end of the GB. (Expect 6-10 weeks for the Hoods to arrive)

4. Minimum 5 buyers needed.

Shipping:

Local buyers are more then welcome to come to the warehouse to avoid shipping costs. Taxes are not included in the price but will be added if the hood is being purchased within California.

Pricing:

MSRP for just the Hood Alone: $449 NOT SHIPPED

5-10 = $465 Shipped

11-15 = $442 Shipped

16+ = $420 Shipped

Pictures:

Group Buy: D1 Hoods for the 240SX 89-94 and 97-98
-=Break in Price=- NICE
-=Break in Price=- WoW
-=Break in Price=- OMG

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Send a private message to Extreme Dimensions

K. Tai
Extreme Dimensions
1-888-611-AERO
1-714-278-8000 EXT 19
[email protected]
www.extremedimensions.com

Last edited by Extreme Dimensions; 05-24-2011 at 01:45 PM..
Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
sky53line
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
No zenki love?
sky53line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
If its the same MSRP I will allow it!
Old 05-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #4
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
i had one of these hoods before
fitment isnt so great...
Old 05-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob22 View Post
i had one of these hoods before
fitment isnt so great...
We have made any and all adjustments necessary for this hood to fit near perfect on the 240. I apologize about your hood. I have recently taken over part of the sales department in efforts to help gain our customers trust back. As of 2011 we stand behind all of our products. Certain guidelines and procedures do have to be followed, but as long as you comply to them you will get replacement piece sent out or a refund based on how bad the fit is. Obviously, at no additional costs to you.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
silvia_koukis14
Zilvia Member

silvia_koukis14 will become famous soon enoughsilvia_koukis14 will become famous soon enoughsilvia_koukis14 will become famous soon enough
"near perfect" eh??? What's that mean? There's a lot of gray area in there.
silvia_koukis14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #7
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If there is no interest this GB will close at the end of this week. 05/27/11. Thank You.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:24 PM   #8
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia_koukis14 View Post
"near perfect" eh??? What's that mean? There's a lot of gray area in there.
When is the last time anything in life has ever been perfect? lol. But out of all honesty, its not perfect, it will require your to properly prep before you paint. All depends on how picky you are. Now if fitment is off, that is another story. We stand behind our products 100%. We will replace the part at no additional costs to you.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #9
Cloud9
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Cloud9 is making a name for him/her selfCloud9 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
89 90 91 92 93 94 Duraflex Nissan 240SX D1 Hood | eBay

Same hood? 459 shipped might be why there is no interest, glws.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #10
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9 View Post
89 90 91 92 93 94 Duraflex Nissan 240SX D1 Hood | eBay

Same hood? 459 shipped might be why there is no interest, glws.
Thank you for that. I know my prices are cheaper, but his shipping carrier pricing whoops ours real bad. Although, he/she isn't a distributor for us..
Old 05-30-2011, 02:26 AM   #11
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
mmm... So would you do something about my hood? I got one from you guys like 2 months ago and fitment is pretty terribad. I swapped it once cause it wouldn't latch down (scary btw...) then this one is like gapped to shit over my headlights haha. Just wondering.

did you guys move or something? You guys aren't at your original address anymore. I emailed too but never got a response back. Seeing as how you're on here... you guys still exist?

iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:18 PM   #12
sal240sx
Leaky Injector

sal240sx has a spectacular aura aboutsal240sx has a spectacular aura aboutsal240sx has a spectacular aura aboutsal240sx has a spectacular aura aboutsal240sx has a spectacular aura aboutsal240sx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to sal240sx
You guys are using pics of my zenki with authentic C-West kit on your site without my permission
sal240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #13
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sal240sx View Post
You guys are using pics of my zenki with authentic C-West kit on your site without my permission
wow.. that's some shit ain't it?

iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:31 PM   #14
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
if the vent was forward 6in and fitment was good id buy one i dont like the placement of the vent< toooooooooooo far back

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #15
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal240sx View Post
PM me your information, mainly email. If we are using your picture without permission we will take it off. My apologies if this has caused any inconvenience for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
if the vent was forward 6in and fitment was good id buy one i dont like the placement of the vent< toooooooooooo far back
Old 06-25-2011, 01:39 AM   #16
bladetech8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
bladetech8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I really wish you guys made this in a carbon fiber option. I called in regarding that and the sales guy I spoke to crushed my dreams.. lol.. Btw, I don't see the vent placement being that big an issue.. It's still located in a low pressure zone of the hood..

Anyways I can vouch for Extreme Dimensions products being good.. I bought the last set of your carbon fiber headlight covers and I'm pleased with the finish and fitment.. Time will tell to see if the gelcoat/clearcoat will hold up and not turn all yellow on me..
bladetech8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #17
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
Yeah same here I'd buy one if so. That eBay link looks closer to what were looking for.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #18
90240sx07
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
90240sx07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i would think of buying one if i could see it mounted on a s13 and if the cost was down a lil bit but good luck with the group buy
90240sx07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #19
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Yeah same here I'd buy one if so. That eBay link looks closer to what were looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90240sx07 View Post
i would think of buying one if i could see it mounted on a s13 and if the cost was down a lil bit but good luck with the group buy
this thread is over 5 months old. IJS
delado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
daffodil1003

daffodil1003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90240sx07 View Post

I also think so.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #21
shinobis13hb
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
shinobis13hb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I purchased a kit from them a while back for my old hatch. Fitment was perfect. I enjoyed it.
shinobis13hb is offline   Reply With Quote