Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Thumbs up AME Circlar Spec-R Matte Black 18x9, 18x10 both +15 w/tires

City:Arlington
State/Province:WA

Price:$2000 obo w/o tires! or make offer with tires!

****Actually for sale now, not a feeler anymore =)

***Willing to Ship!

wheel lug pattern: 5x114.3
Wheel Size:18x9, 18x10
Wheel Offset: +15
Wheel Brand: AME
Tire Size: 245/40R18 275/35R18
Tire Brand: BFGoodrich G Force's (not the tires in the pix on the rear, same tread as front on rears now)
Number of Wheels/Tires available:a set of 4.

****I just mounted brand New BFGoodrich's on the rear also, 275/35R18's so they're all the same tread. They won't be new for long, but my car's really easy on tires anyhow****

I've got a slightly used set of AME Circlar Spec _R's in Matte Black, that i have had only mounted and used once. Does clear big brakes! I mounted them for my new rims, but due to insurance not covering everything, I'm basically going to need to sell them. These retail for 2300+tax w/o tires new, AND they don't make this color anymore! It was a limited time deal. Yeah let me know if your interested, Will take a little off for w/o tires. These also fit s14/s13/350z/G35 beautifully!

here's a few pix

Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
b4racing
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
b4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what is the construction of the wheels?
Old 06-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #3
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
You forgot the PCD in the title. PM a mod and ask them if they can change it for you.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
b4racing, it's a two piece construction, AME is the luxury/high end division of Enkei, japan. The wheels are deffinitly some of the nicest I've had.

thanx i totally forgot about the pcd!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #5
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Sick wheels msglength

因果関係の流れ
Old 06-09-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
wow very nice set of wheels!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:27 PM   #7
Jpooks_S13
Leaky Injector

Jpooks_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice wheels but has no one else noticed the uber clean LSx swap

bump for ballerness
Old 06-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=101654

And I write too!
Closed Thread