Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 12:25 AM   #121
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
seriously, how can you say that flat black is rice and in the same breath advise somebody to "VIP" an s13
I said VIP rims
You cant VIP a coupe or sportscar

I enjoy the look of cars at ASB.
I was thinking of him getting it done something like this

But with VRT stickers, maybe we would send him a 626DRIFT sticker, lol

Hey Busted, If you dont like S13's, slammed on VIP rims, I suggest not buying the 09 Calender

More Purple car picks here,
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/196911-d-max-usa-now-open.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdminspiredcd7 View Post
..and you have to remember were not all rich and cant afford baller paint jobs.
who said baller
I had my car painted, kit mounted, different mirrors mounted, things shaved, bodywork done, flares painted seperatly, for 800

It lasted through 2 years of hard drifting abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
If you can't afford the $300-400 for a diy real paint job.

You shouldn't be modding a car.
thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK'92RPS13 View Post
woah woah bring down the hate for the rattle can it serves a purpose if you daily your forty you know how many dicks out there wont give a fu*k dinging you car wiff there door i dont feel as bad when they f up my 40 dollar paint job.
Rattle can is the fastest way to rice up a 240. Its pretending to be a nice satin paint job, but its not.
Here is what a real paint job looks like,

That rattle can flat/satin is crap.
It shouldnt be done unless you have about 50 different colored fenders on.

Quote:
You did.

You're dumb as dirt.

I rest my case.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Flat black on S13's(rattle cans) = rice.
Thankyou

BTW, the Mercedes SLR that was flat black outside the club last night,........wasn't done with rattle can.

Rattle can flat black is the equivalent to hub caps spinners. Just get the real deal if you can. In your case, the cars one color, leave it.

I think you got a decent deal for the coupe. Its an old eastcoast car, so there is rust.
it runs
its a coupe
only a few minor probs
if your DOHC is rebuilt, then swap that shit.
use periods
use the spacebar
use capitolization
use the enter key to make seperate paragraphs
i cant spell either
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 12:26 AM   #122
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
1. your signature is photoshoped to all hell.. and 2 youre in California aka rust free cars so of course youre gonna talk shit on a rusted north eastern car. live up here and see if youre as discriminating as you are out west
Why would he do that?

He has the sense to not live back east.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:29 AM   #123
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
1. your signature is photoshoped to all hell.. and 2 youre in California aka rust free cars so of course youre gonna talk shit on a rusted north eastern car. live up here and see if youre as discriminating as you are out west

2. I said it's beat. Just look at it. I JUST bought an S13 that originated from Chicago. It isn't anywhere near the condition of the car posted by the OP. It does have a spec of rust on the trunk, but nothing else.

Some people actually take care of their cars. The previous owner of that Lavander frost S13 completely didn't give a shit.

So, try again.

Quote:
Why would he do that?

He has the sense to not live back east.
+1.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:33 AM   #124
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by silpena View Post
PLease do not rattle can. I would paint the car for you for free(labor) if you bought the paint and rent the booth for me.
So where are you at??
Old 12-18-2008, 12:37 AM   #125
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Sell it to SQUIDD
He's looking to make a fleet of drift missles
Old 12-18-2008, 12:42 AM   #126
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
So where are you at??
Haha seriously. I need a drift paint job but I don't quite trust myself with a paint gun.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:50 AM   #127
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Spray paint over lavender frost FTL
Old 12-18-2008, 01:27 AM   #128
silpena
Zilvia Addict

silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
i am in norcal! lol. I would just do it to save the embarrassment and just for funs. Meh ill paint ur car for funs as long as he swears not to rattle can it, fix the rust, fix everything! then ill paint it for him as a gift. Normally i would want like 200 to paint you car providing u did all the prep work and you sign a contract saying i'm not responsible if your work shows as any kinda of defect even chemical reactions.( i will point out the bads in ur work)

seriously i paint it for him to make it look better. Not do any of the body work though. His friend should seriously help him with that unless his friend is just another idiot who think slapping filler over dents, covering rust with fiber glass, and punching out dents with big ass hammers is called "body work".

hmm drift special paint job ha ha ha i should so do that.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:58 AM   #129
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
OH YEAH?! FUCK YEAH?!

All I know is at least it will never compare to this.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:33 AM   #130
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^Ugh, that looks TERRIBLE.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:59 AM   #131
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
[quote=ericcastro;2516452]

Hey Busted, If you dont like S13's, slammed on VIP rims, I suggest not buying the 09 Calender

eh, i'll still buy it just because it's zilvia. this site is immeasurably valuable

and while i disagree with the whole VIP thing, your hatch look(ed) great, way more up my alley
Old 12-18-2008, 06:27 AM   #132
G35ttbaconboy
Leaky Injector

G35ttbaconboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by silpena View Post
uhh first of all my head hurts. Second you said your friend does body work? He went with you to look at the car before you bought it? Did he say exactly how much it will cost to restore the car to its original state? Why would your friend let you rattle can it? Anyone who does body work and has some damn pride would stop you and help you out by painting it for you or help getting you the materials alot cheaper. I'm sorry but that thing is rusted out. You really need to check the car in and out to see if the structural strength is there. PLease do not rattle can. I would paint the car for you for free(labor) if you bought the paint and rent the booth for me. Your friend must be a back yard yard/ shady DIY guy.

p.s. you dont need alot of $$$ to have a baller ass paint job.
Hes Letting me Rattle can it because in a few months when i can rent the booth i really want to paint it gray that is my dream color to have a gray silvia
Old 12-18-2008, 06:38 AM   #133
G35ttbaconboy
Leaky Injector

Ive decided to get it painted the flat black. I will put up more pics next week when the work starts getting done. But im painting it in a way that the lavender can be restored because I am planing to run this car into the ground. Never gonna be for sale and honestly I looked at some pics of it in lavender forest it does look good so instead of gray i might get it re done in that color. But as of now it has to go flat black.

U guys should really relax some of you are evil and then there are the few that support. Depending on how money is going i will just buy a gray one next year but honestly i was saving for a g35 coupe cause there pretty cheap now the 03-04.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:43 AM   #134
G35ttbaconboy
Leaky Injector

I took down my pics of the car cause u guys keep shitting on my car and that sucks ass cause, I would not do that to someone else that is pretty fucked up. You guys should look in the mirror and realize that your laughing at a fellow s13. Yes it may look like shit but i want to bring it back at least better that its current state.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:47 AM   #135
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
dude, keep it lavender, throw a face on it and you have a driftable barney

Old 12-18-2008, 06:48 AM   #136
G35ttbaconboy
Leaky Injector

Ohh at the previous owner was a pig. Traded it in for a 2001 mustang left the car trashed very bad. and fucked up the head lights.

By the way i have one issue that i never ran across can someone give me a idea what to check?

The driver side low beam works but the high beam doesent and the passenger side is the oppisite and there both new bulbs. I checked the main wire for the head light and it has no cuts nothing looks fine. The only thing left to check is if the termnal has dirt in it (I will check after im done this) but can someone give me a idea?
Old 12-18-2008, 06:49 AM   #137
G35ttbaconboy
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
dude, keep it lavender, throw a face on it and you have a driftable barney

rotflmao ohh shit driftable barney lol that shit was funny
Old 12-18-2008, 06:49 AM   #138
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishcabobers View Post
OH YEAH?! FUCK YEAH?!

All I know is at least it will never compare to this.
dude, that is fucking retarded... like more retarded than those mexicans with the giant spoiler on their civic hatchwith the skyline r34 front end and staggerd wheels...

Old 12-18-2008, 06:52 AM   #139
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

a cop... gaay cop with a purple car... they didn't make it lavender from factory... hey, you live in queens right... get an alarm or something cause i know cars get stolen there... and secondly, bottle of some of that sweet new york tapwater and send it my way), might as well throw in a slice of pizza too )

Old 12-18-2008, 06:55 AM   #140
G35ttbaconboy
Leaky Injector

I know this kid with a nice 335xi new the twin turbo (i think that was the model) but i Know its twin turbo he upgraded it the only thing that beat him so far was the New GTR but that shit looks sick and like a electrical night mare at the same time.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:57 AM   #141
G35ttbaconboy
Leaky Injector

KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
a cop... gaay cop with a purple car... they didn't make it lavender from factory... hey, you live in queens right... get an alarm or something cause i know cars get stolen there... and secondly, bottle of some of that sweet new york tapwater and send it my way), might as well throw in a slice of pizza too )

Lol yea i was thinking that 2 but how it looks I do not think anyone will steal that!

When i went to Florida i hated there pizza the only conclusion was there water so i understand your pain
Old 12-18-2008, 07:10 AM   #142
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35ttbaconboy View Post
I took down my pics of the car cause u guys keep shitting on my car and that sucks ass cause, I would not do that to someone else that is pretty fucked up. You guys should look in the mirror and realize that your laughing at a fellow s13. Yes it may look like shit but i want to bring it back at least better that its current state.
You're a piece of shit driving a piece of shit, of course you wouldn't slander someone else. If I was you I wouldn't talk down about anyone either, I'd realize what a complete ignorant fuck I am, stick a .45 in my mouth, and start pulling the trigger.
And every time I look in the mirror I see an S14 owner. Who's knowledgeable. And can type proper English. And who isn't stupid enough to buy the biggest shitbag car known to man and start wars with people on a forum based on a pipe dream I could never afford. You think I really care that you own the same model car as I do? That's like saying everyone who wears RayBan sunglasses should embrace each other, or people who only shop at The Gap have a comradery others don't get. It's just a car. Nothing more. There's plenty of 240SX owners who should really roll it up into a tree and move on to the next wagon train.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 12-18-2008, 07:49 AM   #143
G35ttbaconboy
Leaky Injector

KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
You're a piece of shit driving a piece of shit, of course you wouldn't slander someone else. If I was you I wouldn't talk down about anyone either, I'd realize what a complete ignorant fuck I am, stick a .45 in my mouth, and start pulling the trigger.
And every time I look in the mirror I see an S14 owner. Who's knowledgeable. And can type proper English. And who isn't stupid enough to buy the biggest shitbag car known to man and start wars with people on a forum based on a pipe dream I could never afford. You think I really care that you own the same model car as I do? That's like saying everyone who wears RayBan sunglasses should embrace each other, or people who only shop at The Gap have a comradery others don't get. It's just a car. Nothing more. There's plenty of 240SX owners who should really roll it up into a tree and move on to the next wagon train.
First thing i did not start any wars its dumb fucks like you who write stupid shit like you just did! If you do not have anything good to say fuck off Y did you right for just to say some stupid shit fuck man who knew Spray Painting a car would be so controversial Shit.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:54 AM   #144
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I know this kid with a nice 335xi new the twin turbo (i think that was the model) but i Know its twin turbo he upgraded it the only thing that beat him so far was the New GTR but that shit looks sick and like a electrical night mare at the same time.
I went to sleep and missed way to much so I had to start quoting something new!! You sound like mad tyte JAY-DE-EM street racer! I'm trying to figure out why anybody with a car like your describing would hang out with the likes of somebody like you? For one I'd be surprised if you have graduated high school. Oh hold on I'm sorry if I offended you... wait no I'm not. You honestly can't expect to come on here post up some beat to shit car and expect everybody to jump on your drifting superstar nuts.

Quote:
We "shit" on your car because you deserved it. When you talk about doing stupid things to a damn car how can you expect everybody to be on your side? Flat black rattle canning is the easiest way to make people hate you, whether it be people on a forum, people in real life, or even your gangster street racers.

Quote:
all right first think the SOHC HAS 2 much miles to just oil change honestly i know what i got myself into also i want to turn the sohc into a turbo engine due to having a greddy top mount manifold my bro gave me listin you people dont undstand or really im just that bad at spelling it wouldent be worth it if i didnt have another car so shut up already sohc engines are really only good for turbo charging (my opion) but i prefer to daily beat on this car 2 go to work and shit jesus u people are like animals shit will put pics of the parts car and sick mx-6 and g35 this weekend but not my adress give me yours so naah it aint worth it internet fighting is so gay lol some of u guys are so stupid on the shit u say like do u fucking say, color wont make u a racer !wtf suck monkey balls no one said that it will! i want to flat black it cause i dont like purple and i agree its only rare cause no one was dumb enough to buy it in that color in 1989 U sluts
This is probably the worst post you have made thus far. So the car has too many miles to change the oil, but you wanna put a top mount manifold and turbo it? Oh and your brother gave you this manifold? I'd be interested to see pictures of this manifold and the "GReddy" stamp. You said about racers making fun of you for having a purple car, end of story there. The color was rare because they produced a small amount of them not because nobody would buy it.

Lastly, seriously PM me your address I WILL mail you a dictionary FREE! And do everybody a favor, use it!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #145
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Seriously, this kid is an idiot.
"Oh the SOHC is gonna be turbo cuz I have a "Greddy" manifold for it!"
Two posts later... "Oh I have a DOHC to swap in, blah blah blah can't type English properly if my life depended on it, blah blah blah..."

Make up your mind, son!

(Go ahead. Get butthurt by this post. But the fact is, I'm taking it easy on you. I only picked two posts/statements of yours to laugh it, when I could easily do it to just about every one of your posts in this thread.)
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #146
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post

and while i disagree with the whole VIP thing, your hatch look(ed) great, way more up my alley
Lol, thanks
I liked the look too. Fenders came used and cut, so fitment wasn't perfect. But Im 32, so flares on dished 15x8's was pretty cool to me. Like a little homage to the Zcars that proceeded the S13

Quote:
The driver side low beam works but the high beam doesn't. The passenger side has the opposite problem. Both bulbs are new.

I checked the main wire for the head light and it has no cuts. Everything looks in order. The only thing I can think of is that the terminal has dirt in it.
(I will check after I'm done e-thugging here.)
Does anyone have any other suggestions?
I'm at a loss.
TIA

Here, fixed your post a little for ya.

check the fuses and the relays.
relays are under one of those 2 little boxes under the hood. One of them will say something about lights, hi/low.
swap in relays out of your parts car.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:09 PM   #147
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Who the fuck cares if you now own an s13? It's not a ticket to a club or some shit. People will only come to respect you if they see you have like minded goals and aspirations for the community, your car, and yourself. Until you become a worthwhile member of... anything for that matter. NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BUSTED ASS BARNEY CAR.

Coming in here typing broken english and telling us all the awesome things you want to do with the car is lame. Keep it to yourself, show us when your done. So we can at least have a few months off from this failure.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #148
usajdm
Zilvia Junkie

usajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond repute
Lets play follow the leader!
Everyone, get in line behind the guy you think is most cool and let the bandwagon bashing commence.

What a bunch of *snip, user pinked 2 weeks*...............
Old 12-18-2008, 03:15 PM   #149
G35ttbaconboy
Leaky Injector

lol u people are so entertaining lol barney
Old 12-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #150
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Soooooo......

Did you check the relays like I said??

I am trying to get this back on topic of getting that 240 working.
Closed Thread