Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Monizzle

Trader Rating: (0)
Monizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1991 BMW E30 M3 - Immaculate condition!

You are looking at my buddies 1991 E30 M3 with a M52 Motor Swap: 98,100 actual miles on the chassis w/approx. 39K on the motor. A Full Exterior Refinish Just Performed in the factory color code: Brilliant Red.
Those who know understand exactly what it is they're looking at: A legend. THE legend.

The motor is a 2.8L with many Bolt-Ons Including: M50 OBD I intake manifold, S50 headers, S50 injectors and BMP S50 based software. Its pushing around 240hp currently. The transmission is out of a 1998 M3 and is equiped with a Stage Three Race Clutch(12 months. The car is also outfitted with Bilsteins, H&R sport springs, custom 2.5" stainless exhaust from headers back, High-Flow Race Catalytic Converter, new Bosch Oxygen Sensors and a Borla Stainless Steel Muffler, New Radiator, Redline Transmission/Differential fluid, E36 OEM Double Spoke I's w/H&R spacers, Euro tow hook covers, brand new Fog lights, and an EVO II front spoiler. The car has been fully serviced and is 100% ready for its next owner.

This car would make a perfect daily driver/track car, project car (Forced Induction). The undercarriage is very solid with no rips/crack or signs of corrosion. Car has never been tracked.

Interior is in immaculate condition. Evo MtechII suede steering wheel. AC Schnitzer Pedals(from the footrest to the gas pedal). Also a 7" Pioneer Avic-N1 screen, with navigation has been installed. Leather seat are in great condition considering its 17years old. Would make a great show car. CLEAN TITLE!!!!

This car was bought from a reputable dealer in the east coast that primarily sells e30 m3's. Some of you might have of heard of them: Enthusiast Auto..
Here is your chance to own a rare legendary sports car and still one of the best today!

He is unfortunately selling it to pay for school, looking for around $19,000 but entertaining offers, email me at [email protected]

Old 08-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
EliteGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
EliteGTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Gorgeous! hope it goes to a good home.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
So clean, so god damn beautiful!!!

Fuck I wish i could buy this, slam it with better wheels, and drive it all day...
Old 08-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
Dee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
Dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
the car i wish i had.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
ZEN14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (31)
ZEN14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
clean BMW... rare car, dont see these around, pretty surprise to see an E30 M3 for sale. i've heard these cars are collectors, so hard to find them for sale these days... hope it goes to a good home that appreciates what they got

GLWS
Old 08-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
oh my fucking god....+1 very nice ride!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #8
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
I'd take the E30 M3 over an E46 M3 any day especially if its built right. This is just another example why. GLWS.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:34 AM   #9
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
fuck

stop looking at this car.

can't stop looking at this car.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:31 AM   #10
Monizzle

Monizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the rough
thanks everyone, and yes it depresses me that it is up for sale.
tell your friends (that you trust :P) it's up for sale!
Old 08-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #11
mkiv98
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
mkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I used to have one, but mine was neglected and not taken care of when I bought it. It's probably the car I miss the most.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #12
silviatran
Leaky Injector

silviatran is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW that is one clean m3!! DEFINATELY WINNER!!! glws
Old 08-08-2009, 05:14 PM   #13
silvialove
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
silvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow!
I was never into Euros but I think you changed my mind.
Free Bump for you!
Old 08-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #14
BTP
Zilvia Member

BTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BTP
man this is a clean S52 e30 m3 is very clean don't get rid of it,if i ever get my hands on a e30 m3 i would keep it till i die.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #15
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/131287...uidelines.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl
The items you post for sale must be IN YOUR POSSESSION and owned BY YOU! No more posting something for sale for a friend. This is too easy for someone to scam another member. We hope you understand the reasoning for this, and all post listed as such will be deleted.

Thanks!