Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Wheel / Tire

Old 10-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #31
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
one more question: how long are these? 48mm at least?

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #32
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2slide View Post
I want to order a set but I cant justify spending $45 for usps priority mail. ANy way you can throw the set in a small flat rate box which is less than $10.
the shopping cart dont know about flat rate, you have PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
one more question: how long are these? 48mm at least?
50mm
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #33
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
UPS guy came today.

They look sick. I'm excited to have em on in the spring.
Irresistible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:39 PM   #34
bradass
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (42)
bradass is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
I loveeee gold

Old 10-27-2010, 01:12 AM   #35
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Payment sent for flat rate box! Check PM for order #. Thanks and I cant wait to put these on the TEs!
Old 11-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #36
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
ha ha nice pix guys, thanks for your business!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #37
oneSODA

Trader Rating: (0)
oneSODA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WOW. Those lug nut are nice. I'll pick up as set after i buy my wheel.
oneSODA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #38
Emeru
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Emeru is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i have always used aluminum lug nuts and i torque em down to 80lbs and no problem. love the gold im deciding weather to order them or not. really diggen em
Emeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #39
undisputedKA

Trader Rating: (2)
undisputedKA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I guess the carts not smart enough to use flat rate to Hawaii. You can paypal us direct [EMAIL="[email protected]"
[email protected][/EMAIL] flat rate plus sig confirmation is $13.05
I couldnt get the flat rate to Guam either. Sent you a pm.
undisputedKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #40
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

replied

we'll hook you up with Guam flat rate

thanks for the order!
Old 12-31-2010, 08:14 PM   #41
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
unaffiliated240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i wonder if these will fit my MAE's
unaffiliated240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #42
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

19.45mm outside diameter.

Out of stock till february!!!

Order now to reserve a set off the pending shipment.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:01 AM   #43
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Any way to order singles? I need some spare as some of mine already stripped or are stripping
Old 01-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #44
Venice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Venice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Venice
Dan are your wheels the GT-C's i'm looking for lug nuts for my Ssr MkII's & MkIII's . Could you tell me the out side diameter of the widest part of the lug nut .
If by chance you have a set of mkII & III's laying around could you test them . If not guess i'll be waiting till the end of March to get them from Ssr.
Venice is offline   Reply With Quote