Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What is the highest level of eduction you completed?
None 1 0.59%
Elementary school 3 1.76%
Some high school 14 8.24%
Completed high school or GED 25 14.71%
Some college, technical, or certificate program 64 37.65%
Completed 2-year program (Associate's) 23 13.53%
Completed 4-year program (Bachelor's) 30 17.65%
Post-graduate studies 4 2.35%
Completed post-graduate studies (Master's) 2 1.18%
Additional education (PhD, post-doc, etc.) 4 2.35%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 06:53 AM   #1
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
What is the highest level of education you completed?

I'm curious to see what the Zilvia demographics looks like. Your responses are anonymous.

If you would like, you can also post your majors and/or areas of study in the thread.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Some college. Uncle Sam is helping to provide me more, so that when I someday leave this fine establishment, I'll have a degree to assist me in my retirement years.
Old 09-22-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I dun got me summa that thar ellymentry skoolin'.
Paw sed i downt nead no moar'n that.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:04 PM   #4
charlie a.k.a. chuck

charlie a.k.a. chuck is on a distinguished road
I just started tech school.

Old 09-22-2006, 06:19 PM   #5
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
got an associate and finishing up my bachelors....very...slowly lol
Old 09-22-2006, 06:43 PM   #6
240's"r"us
BANNED

240's"r"us is on the path to ruin240's"r"us is on the path to ruin
im a freshy right now and i plan to procede on to collage
Old 09-22-2006, 07:07 PM   #7
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Just Diploma for now but I am going back to school this fall! Car comes first. *a
Old 09-22-2006, 08:45 PM   #8
sky53line
Zilvia Member

sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
Im in my Junior year of High school, hope to graduate early around the end of first semester my Senior year and attend FGCU and probably major in somthing like buisness....ive even thought about some UTI
Old 09-22-2006, 10:10 PM   #9
Drift Motion
Zilvia Member

Drift Motion is on the path to ruinDrift Motion is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Drift Motion
almost done with HS, so i voted completed HS
Old 09-23-2006, 11:17 AM   #10
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
I've finished my BA in Economics from UC Santa Cruz, and in a little over a year, I'll have my BS in Mechanical Engineering.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:32 AM   #11
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
BS in Industrial Design... I'm freak'n 29 and still have a long way to go before I get to where I want to be... Formula One designer is harder than being a Doctor...

Peace
Drew
Old 09-23-2006, 07:11 PM   #12
HKsilvia
Zilvia Junkie

HKsilvia is on the path to ruinHKsilvia is on the path to ruin
Send a message via ICQ to HKsilvia
i was trying to click on none but accidentally hit college..
im uneducated
jk
Old 09-23-2006, 07:16 PM   #13
g6civcx
Post Whore!

g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
I just want to know who the PhD is
Old 09-23-2006, 07:21 PM   #14
MOUNTAINGARAGE
Zilvia Member

MOUNTAINGARAGE is making a name for him/her selfMOUNTAINGARAGE is making a name for him/her self
Associates in Network Administration, continuing my education in I.T

The company I work for cancelled tuition reimbursement 2 months after I started. They promised it will start again soon.....can't wait. Spent all of my Army college fund on beer....

wonder how many people on here are ase certified???
Old 09-23-2006, 08:28 PM   #15
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by g6civcx
I can see everyone's votes. The individual in question did not post in the thread, he only voted in the poll.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:36 PM   #16
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
cc4usmc

Message length.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:39 PM   #17
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

^Snitch!!
Old 09-24-2006, 03:55 AM   #18
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Lol. I've complete an Ass. in the Philippines. And then got s 3 year I.T. Major and now that I'm back here in CO, I'm taking Computer Science. Need money to pay off big ass loan on car.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:47 AM   #19
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
I think all of us are making monies for our cars. And then after that, some of us are using the rest for our family. (like Barry, Kev, etc.)
Old 09-24-2006, 03:15 PM   #20
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Got my BA and did 1 year of law school. started slangin mortgages and realized that i didn't even need a high school education. The guy who sits right next to me made $70,000 last month.

Old 09-24-2006, 06:51 PM   #21
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
vocational currently...for cosmetology but I wrecked my s13(no fault of my own) and had pins put in my knee, so no more hair cutting for me...

starting college spring semester I'm starting community college to get my associates in arts for theare..

and if you honestly would assume I am gay just b/c I cut hair and do theatre then you are an ignorant assuming fucktard (the hottest women in the world do hair,trsut me )
Old 09-25-2006, 08:27 AM   #22
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
You made the results public...I have a worthless AA but will be going back to school in a year to become emt/paramedic certified. Have to wait until my wife finishes her nuclear med. course

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 09-25-2006, 12:05 PM   #23
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat
You made the results public...
I did, didn't I? Dammi

Sorry. I thought I clicked on anonymous responses.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:21 PM   #24
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Well I have certificate in Automotive Engineering( De Anza Automotive tech (third best auto tech school in the country at the time). I also have a Certificate in Sound Engineering(California Recording Institute) as well as a Digidesign approved certificate in Pro Tools from Audiograph International. Now I know some of you may not know what Pro Tools is but must all recorded music these days and film and TV see a Pro Tools rig before you hear it.
I was not going to post after participating but decided what the hey. I am doing what I like to do in my life and making money at it. Music and Cars, hahhahhahha. Of course Japanese women too hehehehehehehehe

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 09-26-2006 at 04:45 PM..
Old 09-25-2006, 04:32 PM   #25
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
BS from UC Riverside, class of 04.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
Old 09-25-2006, 09:21 PM   #26
trybal
Zilvia Junkie

trybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to trybal
cc4usmc my ass.. i call B.S on the grounds that i know hes not

I just finished up my associates in digital video production.

Now my life should be starting
Old 09-25-2006, 09:29 PM   #27
scottyb
Leaky Injector

scottyb is on a distinguished road
BS in Mechanical Engineering from UVA.

Scott
Old 09-26-2006, 05:42 AM   #28
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb
BS in Mechanical Engineering from UVA.

Scott
UVa sucks!

Trust me, I know

BS in Computer Science and Management, minor in math and women study
Old 09-26-2006, 05:46 AM   #29
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Getting my BS in Administration of Justice and my BA in Psychology.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:49 PM   #30
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
2 certificates, Associate's Degree in Computer Networking (although Im currently taking the last class of the program). And I'll continue to get a B.A.S. in Technology Management.
Closed Thread