Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-18-2005, 08:49 PM   #1
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New Member checkin in

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. Yes i'm new here but i'm not new to online forums, (i'm pretty active on b15sentra.net, Import Fanatix, and Drifting.com) so you don't have to worry about me asking the typical newbie questions or posting up threads without searching first

Late,
Daniel
Old 04-18-2005, 08:50 PM   #2
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
welcome to zilvia. i'm also on ifx, albeit rarely. (kirins14)
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:04 PM   #3
matlock
Zilvia FREAK!

matlock is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to zilvia! You should post some pics of the GTS-T I want an R32 GTS-T Sooooooo bad, and I will have it someday. Peace.
matlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:08 PM   #4
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
welcome to zilvia. you should post some pics of your ride!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:12 PM   #5
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

thanx for the welcome guys......my SN on IFX is realSILVIA

the car is actually on its way from Japan right now .....it will be here the end of may/beginning of June......which at that point i'll head over to Turbo Visions and throw on some parts (including some Zeal B6s) and then drive it home to Philly from there

in the mean time here's some pics of my current car (which is for sale btw)

Late,
Daniel
Old 04-18-2005, 09:20 PM   #6
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
nice ride man
Old 04-18-2005, 09:24 PM   #7
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
sounds like you got all the goodies. and more to come?...lucky bastard welcome
Old 04-18-2005, 09:51 PM   #8
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
wassup man.. being able to say u own a genuine r33 must be bad ass...but to bad guys would be panting like dogs when they see it on the road more then girls.... j/k...lol wassup tho.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:41 AM   #9
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

lol....thanx guys.....i know its all of our dreams to be able to say "yeah that skyline is mine" ......if you guys want a car from Japan just let me know and i'll do what i can to get you into a car

btw......what's up w/no email notifications??? i checked the box and have the instant notification option selected yet i still don't get any emails when people respond to this thread.......also i got 2 PMs but no email notification of that either

one more thing......why is there no reply button for PMs......i opened the message and the only buttons i get are forward and quote

Late,
Daniel
Old 04-19-2005, 11:21 AM   #10
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Welcome aboard!
now, pix of the skyline plz hahaha

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 02:20 PM   #11
matlock
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33GTS-T
lol....thanx guys.....i know its all of our dreams to be able to say "yeah that skyline is mine" ......if you guys want a car from Japan just let me know and i'll do what i can to get you into a car

btw......what's up w/no email notifications??? i checked the box and have the instant notification option selected yet i still don't get any emails when people respond to this thread.......also i got 2 PMs but no email notification of that either

one more thing......why is there no reply button for PMs......i opened the message and the only buttons i get are forward and quote

Late,
Daniel
Hey if YOu just hit the Qutoe button on the PM it will reply to the message with the previous text in it...sorry if that didn't make sense.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:08 PM   #12
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matlock
Hey if YOu just hit the Qutoe button on the PM it will reply to the message with the previous text in it...sorry if that didn't make sense.
it makes sense to me but i was also wondering why theres not a reply button? not a big deal but i always wondered why.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:58 PM   #13
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

yeah i figured it out thanx though ..........it is a little weird but its cool

what about not getting any notification of PMs or thread replies in my email???
Old 04-19-2005, 03:59 PM   #14
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
Quote:
lol....thanx guys.....i know its all of our dreams to be able to say "yeah that skyline is mine"
hmm... nope, not really.
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 04:01 PM   #15
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

i just got an email notification when makoto replied.......not sure why i didn't get any notifications before but as long as i do from now on its cool with me
Old 04-19-2005, 06:38 PM   #16
90RS13
Zilvia Junkie

90RS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to see pics of the skyline...
Old 04-19-2005, 11:03 PM   #17
matlock
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
yeah i figured it out thanx though ..........it is a little weird but its cool

what about not getting any notification of PMs or thread replies in my email???
Go under your User CP...Then Edit Options (Under Settings & Options), then you can change your "Default Thread Subscription Mode," you can also go under "Private Messaging" (Below Default Thread Subscription Mode) and set it up to email you when new PMs are re ceived. Hope that helped.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:15 PM   #18
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Okay dude, so the question that you will obviously be presented with over and over again is "how are you getting the Skyline legal in the States and how much cash might one be looking to lay out for such a thing?"

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 11:46 PM   #19
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I love this pic. I'm going to try and copy you, and do that with my s14. Oh, and welcom to Zilvia.
driftyour40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 06:52 AM   #20
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

Matlock.....thanx for the tips........i already had those settings in my User CP........i think the server just needed a little time to register me or something

Philip....i'm a Sales Rep for Evolution Imports....so naturally i can't share how much I paid for my Skyline..........but if you wanted an R33 GTS-T it could be arranged for high teens low 20s depending on how low the mileage is on the car.

driftyour40..........thank you very much......that's one of my favorite pictures too.......that is actually a parking lot in an apartment complex in my area.....after we had one of those major rain storms the creek that runs behind the apartment flooded into the parking lot

Late,
Daniel