Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 11:46 PM   #31
Pirate_Freder
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Pirate_Freder is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
just comparing man, I don't know any of these guys and as I said before, Jackson is the cheapest. Only con is the wait, but hopefully it won't be so bad this time cause I am planning on getting a pair of GS's myself .

EDIT: also Jackson, what about the rail pricing? Can you beat $175 shipped each for the Bride LR?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #32
951's 330i
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
951's 330i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So do the universal sliders fit in the our stock rails?
Old 08-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #33
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 951's 330i View Post
No, the universal sliders are designed to be used with a custom bracket... problem is, that usually places the seat too 'high'. That's why Jackson offers awesome pricing on Bride and Buddy Club rails, which mount everything lower.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 08-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #34
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate_Freder View Post
the "other guy" is still reachable and is still selling. He is also currently working on getting unbanned(at least the last I knew). But I'm confused on heiyuu's math: (520+150)1.03=$690.10 shipped and paypal'd....so you are $59.90 less than the "other guy", unfortunately you aren't far behind ebay prices either($775 shipped). Of course you are still a good deal.

What I really need to know is how many slots have been filled and how long is the wait once the GB is full?
I've been trying really hard to give everyone here on Zilvia some of the best prices around for the bucket seats. I don't know the "other guy" and yes, ebay is hard to beat.

What I can offer is the quality, reliability and reputation of our seats. If you don't know, I held the very first group buy for these seats when no one else had them in early 2008.

As far as the slots go, I have 4 FOR SURE's and I'm waiting on payment for another 6. If the other 6 send payment then there are 10 slots filled. Once the groupbuy is full the seats will ship. It will take 3 weeks to get here from overseas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I don't know what all this talk is about "other guys" and "shipping" and "ebay" - Jackson is a fucking stand-up guy, I'm happy every time I do business with him or any of the guys at Sonic Motor.

I came down there last week and sat in all of them (the only shop I've ever been to that has all their seats on display, so you can actually try them before buying), and fell in love with the GS reclinable. Tried to walk out of there today with their last one (logo/kevlar back) - he wouldn't sell it to me, and I had cash! Lol, they really want people to be able to try out every single one... oh well, my pre-order is in! Lets get these seats sold!
Thank you for the kind words Jeff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate_Freder View Post
just comparing man, I don't know any of these guys and as I said before, Jackson is the cheapest. Only con is the wait, but hopefully it won't be so bad this time cause I am planning on getting a pair of GS's myself .

EDIT: also Jackson, what about the rail pricing? Can you beat $175 shipped each for the Bride LR?
Pre-order and fill up a slot! I will PM you with rail pricing.

Quote:
What Jeff said ^^^

Thank you everyone for your interest. Send in your deposits and let's get these seats over here!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #35
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
jxn i want to preorder....
Old 08-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #36
951's 330i
Zilvia Junkie

951's 330i is an unknown quantity at this point
So can i get pricing on the rails as well. thanks man, really appreciate it
Old 08-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #37
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I shall be placing an order next paycheck

Still undecided between VS3 and P2

Decisions, decisions....
Old 08-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #38
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
did prices go up?
Old 08-08-2009, 08:31 AM   #39
eytsics
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
eytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
let's keep this going so i can have my seats
Old 08-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #40
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
jxn i want to preorder....
Omg nieko, the slots are almost filled hurry up and bring your money over. Tell danny too!

Quote:
So can i get pricing on the rails as well. thanks man, really appreciate it
Please PM me with some info, like what car, and what seat you are looking at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdale_mob View Post
I shall be placing an order next paycheck

Still undecided between VS3 and P2

Decisions, decisions....
Come by the office, we have these seats on display so you can sit in them and see which one you like!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaquanh View Post
did prices go up?
For some seats, yes it did.
The price went up about 15-20 per seat. BUT, this is because we arent doing the big group buys. So people get their seats FASTER.

Im sure you all will agree that you would rather pay 15-20 more to cut the wait time by 2 month right?

And I can not stress this enough. Its such a good deal, even at this price, its still very good price!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #41
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
The price went up about 15-20 per seat. BUT, this is because we arent doing the big group buys. So people get their seats FASTER.

Im sure you all will agree that you would rather pay 15-20 more to cut the wait time by 2 month right?

And I can not stress this enough. Its such a good deal, even at this price, its still very good price!
Hell muffuggin yes.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 08-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #42
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

Come by the office, we have these seats on display so you can sit in them and see which one you like!!!

haha I know, but I live bout an hour and a half away so its inconvenient to take a trip just to sit in one then another trip to pick it up, dont worry I'm getting one of the two
Old 08-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #43
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdale_mob View Post
haha I know, but I live bout an hour and a half away so its inconvenient to take a trip just to sit in one then another trip to pick it up, dont worry I'm getting one of the two
PM sent........
Old 08-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #44
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All the PM's have been sent today. The group buy is almost full. I have about 2-3 spots left. Hurry up and get in on this before you have to wait for another 12 to fill up!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:18 AM   #45
Z32Nizzan

Trader Rating: (0)
Z32Nizzan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Z32Nizzan
Hurry and fill it! I want my seats !
Old 08-11-2009, 01:27 AM   #46
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
You sneaky guy... I didn't even know you sent the stickers! I didn't get a PM back or any quote on this thread.

But today at my doorstep was an envelope, YOU DA HOMIE.

Thanks!

I'll make sure to give one to my friend that took the other seat.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #47
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z32Nizzan View Post
Hurry and fill it! I want my seats !
YES! Hurry everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
You sneaky guy... I didn't even know you sent the stickers! I didn't get a PM back or any quote on this thread.

But today at my doorstep was an envelope, YOU DA HOMIE.

Thanks!

I'll make sure to give one to my friend that took the other seat.
LOL. I thought it would be more of a surprise that way...
Old 08-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #48
gottdeskrieges
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
gottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gottdeskrieges
JXN..were's my stickers, I want some (gold if available if not white lol)...my seats fill awesome!!!!....i need LR rails too for the car s13.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #49
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottdeskrieges View Post
JXN..were's my stickers, I want some (gold if available if not white lol)...my seats fill awesome!!!!....i need LR rails too for the car s13.
Can't be picky about FREE stickers.

Maybe you should give him money to make gold

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #50
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottdeskrieges View Post
PM me with your shipping details and I'll send you some stickers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Can't be picky about FREE stickers.

Maybe you should give him money to make gold
I could have them made in gold, but yes, they will cost.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #51
RoYaL FLuSH
Leaky Injector

RoYaL FLuSH is on a distinguished road
I just received my seats today and there are a few issues. Please check your pm.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:42 AM   #52
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Just got back from a very nice weekend in Vegas, I'll be coming in to drop some cash on you for some more goodies this week

How many seats till the Group Buy order is complete?

Old 08-12-2009, 07:39 PM   #53
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoYaL FLuSH View Post
I just received my seats today and there are a few issues. Please check your pm.
PM received and sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Just got back from a very nice weekend in Vegas, I'll be coming in to drop some cash on you for some more goodies this week

How many seats till the Group Buy order is complete?
Thanks for your monies Jeff!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #54
eytsics
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
eytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
is the group buy order complete?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:04 PM   #55
Q45VQ35DE
Leaky Injector

Q45VQ35DE has a spectacular aura aboutQ45VQ35DE has a spectacular aura aboutQ45VQ35DE has a spectacular aura aboutQ45VQ35DE has a spectacular aura aboutQ45VQ35DE has a spectacular aura aboutQ45VQ35DE has a spectacular aura about
This "group-buy" sounds good!

I'm interested.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #56
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q45VQ35DE View Post
This "group-buy" sounds good!

I'm interested.
come by the shop during regular business hours, we'll show u some seats we have available!
Old 08-19-2009, 03:50 PM   #57
Z32Nizzan

Z32Nizzan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Z32Nizzan
How many more orders do you need?
Old 08-20-2009, 03:51 PM   #58
Codizle

Codizle is an unknown quantity at this point
hopefully its not full !!!
how much for a p2 carbon overlay single to canada
postal code : v3w-7p5
thx
Old 08-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #59
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z32Nizzan View Post
How many more orders do you need?
I only need a couple more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codizle View Post
hopefully its not full !!!
how much for a p2 carbon overlay single to canada
postal code : v3w-7p5
thx
Shipping to Candada is $250. Hurry and place your order!
Old 08-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #60
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

You have a pm.....
Closed Thread