Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-03-2015, 04:14 PM   #1681
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^all you do is win no matter what? Good finds
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2015, 04:14 PM   #1682
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^there was a thrash seat for sale on YAJ about a month ago
Old 09-03-2015, 04:41 PM   #1683
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
does thrash have some special kanji?
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:50 PM   #1684
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
still searching for a thrash seat or a bride zeros ....
I've been hunting for a Zero seat as well... I'd suggest the Thrash seat... It will be cheaper in the end for the both of us

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:04 PM   #1685
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I've been hunting for a Zero seat as well... I'd suggest the Thrash seat... It will be cheaper in the end for the both of us
I was actually talking to some guy on facebook saying cereberalnebula wants to sell his pair for $2000-2200 us maybe we can attack that.
Old 09-03-2015, 05:08 PM   #1686
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
It was you!!!! I knew sick240brah was full of shit...

And to answer the other posters question. Yes he wins no matter what. I bid that knob up to 220 but backed out after that price.
rbpwrd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:43 AM   #1687
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Beautiful set of Pascos. Might snag these.

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/p489557585
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:25 AM   #1688
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Beautiful set of Pascos. Might snag these.

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/p489557585
beautiful but what are you gonna put them on :P
Old 09-04-2015, 10:44 AM   #1689
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
beautiful but what are you gonna put them on :P
My new old car
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:58 AM   #1690
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ With Wheels like that i'm going to have to start learning how to import things from Japan
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:12 AM   #1691
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
I was too slow on the last pair of vsxx's I saw but im keeping an eye out on pair of meisters this time and found another cheap vs set that ill snag if the meisters goes to bust

So I already talked to jesse about the wheels and max bid. He gave me a little break down on the cost. Everything looks good but what do I pay for him to bid on the wheels? Do I send over paypal how much id like to bid and then once he wins them and receives them I get another invoice for the shipping?
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:24 AM   #1692
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
I was too slow on the last pair of vsxx's I saw but im keeping an eye out on pair of meisters this time and found another cheap vs set that ill snag if the meisters goes to bust

So I already talked to jesse about the wheels and max bid. He gave me a little break down on the cost. Everything looks good but what do I pay for him to bid on the wheels? Do I send over paypal how much id like to bid and then once he wins them and receives them I get another invoice for the shipping?
depends on the price or your max bid hes gonna want a deposit if you are looking to spend a lot and haven't established a relationship or history/trust with him but he will walk you through it. its all very simple.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:18 PM   #1693
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
depends on the price or your max bid hes gonna want a deposit if you are looking to spend a lot and haven't established a relationship or history/trust with him but he will walk you through it. its all very simple.
Okay so exactly what I was thinking, my max is 40000 yen for both but im assuming the meisters might go well over that. So I might tell him 60000. I just hope It doesnt go over that or im fucked. I want to post the auction and see if thats a good place for the bid but I know one of youd fuckers try to get in the bidding.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:02 PM   #1694
mastadon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mastadon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Goes and bids one yen over that...

Don't tell everyone what you're bidding on and how much until you win it. Learn the lesson now before you get burned by someone on here.
mastadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 03:04 PM   #1695
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Thats what I was thinking ahha, but how could anyone bid on yaj without living in japan?
Old 09-04-2015, 03:58 PM   #1696
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Thats what I was thinking ahha, but how could anyone bid on yaj without living in japan?
You don't. You need a Japanese credit card, and you need to be have an eligible address located in Japan. That's the whole point of Yahoo Auction JAPAN.

Now can everyone stop asking questions on how to bid, what the process you have to go through, and who to go to, etc. etc. etc.? I understand first timers coming into this thread and acquiring more knowledge. It's all here, granted, you have to scroll through some pages to look for it. *OP should update first post for better navigation. Excuse me for my ranting.

www.jessestreeter.com

^^ If you have a problem with cheap and fair commission fees, feel free to spend more money elsewhere. I have not seen any other established importer with cheaper fees.

How do I bid on auctions?

INQUIRE. (your preferred importer)

What process do I go through to buy items I want?

INQUIRE. (your preferred importer)

Who ships stuff for cheap?

Jesse Streeter. INQUIRE. (optional, choose your preferred importer)

Here are some of my best wins over the years.

$650 TE37 pair

$400 SSR Vienna Courages

I don't remember.

DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:55 AM   #1697
Gio RMS13

Trader Rating: (4)
Gio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I inquired Jesse with an email for some wheels. Granted it's passed everyone's bedtime in Japan, does he usually do this service on weekends? The automated email I received said they do weekends on an adhoc basis. Am I out of luck because it's a weekend?
I only ask because this auction ends in less than 24 hours and these wheels are stupid rare.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:28 PM   #1698
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Its hit or miss, a couple weekends ago i had Jesse email me after recieving that email that they are out on weekends. But also it was for a small inexpensive item.
Well my buddy wont be able to come through for me on these wheels in time so someone here should cop them
Old 09-05-2015, 02:50 PM   #1699
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Those look worth it, I'd ask Jesse but its the weekend /: I lost these this morning. First time actually talking to jesse about bidding, he didnt even ask a deposite.

Was really cool and honest, said if scored these for that he would see why not id follow through and pay.

I told him to go for 60k as max but after it ended I should of asked 85 to 90... He told me he just puts in automatic bids, so there is no real why for him to bid in your range? Like say max is 80 but its coming to a close and you out bid the last guy from 56,000 yen to 56,001? You just go all for nothing and hope to get it?

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...167#enlargeimg

My dad has a friend over in japan atm, hopefully he can get me in touch before he leaves and maybe he can scope out a seat or at least a turbo for me at UP Garage. Maybe even wheels.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:50 PM   #1700
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Your post doesnt really make sense...
You tell Jesse whatever the MAX your're willing to pay is and he enters that bid in on YAJ
We'll use your example of 80k
Say the current highest bidder has a max of 70k and the bid is currently at 50k.
Once Jesse puts in your 80k bid it automatically jumps the price from 50k to say 71K or whatever one bidding increment is over the other person's max bid is, putting you in the lead, as long as no one else bids more than your max bid you will win the auction.
However if you bid 80k and it wasn't enough and the other person bids again and beats you out at 81k, unless you get into contact with Jesse and tell him to raise your max bid you have lost the bid.
Basically you put the absolute most you'd be comfortable paying and hope that you win it for less than that.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:19 PM   #1701
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
Once Jesse puts in your 80k bid it automatically jumps the price from 50k to say 71K or whatever one bidding increment is over the other person's max bid is, putting you in the lead, as long as no one else bids more than your max bid you will win the auction.
See I didnt understand the part of the automatic bidding. I saw soon as he put the bid in the last bid was 56,000 yen and once he put the max 60k bid it went to 56,001.

So it works basically whoever has the highest bid. I had mine at 60k and it out bid the last guy at 56,000. So for someone to say put in a max bid of 80k it would go over my 60k and go to 60,001?

So if the most im willing to spend on the pair of wheels is 70k yen, I'll keep automatically out bidding people till somone comes to have there max bid over my 70k?

Sorry if it doesnt make sense, im used to how ebay normally does it and I sit a minute before auction ends and as I see the biddings go up and then put my last jump on the price.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:25 PM   #1702
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Yes, whoever has the highest max bid wins. Even if it doesn't actually reach what your max bid is set to.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:13 PM   #1703
Gio RMS13

Gio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
Its hit or miss
Damn. I picked a good time to make my first big YAJ purchase

I've been messaging every importer I know hoping to get those *insert stupid rare Japanese wheels here*. No luck so far... hoping they don't sell so they get reposted when Jesse is available. No bids on them yet lol
Old 09-05-2015, 07:28 PM   #1704
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

I haven't got a response back either. You can always use Buyee
Old 09-07-2015, 07:25 AM   #1705
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Well streeter got back to me and I ended up winning this watch. Apparently this is one of if not the hardest G-shocks to find from my research. Paid a little more than I wanted but oh well
2000 Nismo JGTC watch
Old 09-10-2015, 04:24 PM   #1706
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

s13 garandors avalialbe price pretty low atm:
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/202205219
Old 09-11-2015, 05:19 PM   #1707
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Heres a few of my purchases while I was banned for using a durogatory slur....

Atleast the time away from here gave me plenty of time to search YAJ. Which I now lovingly refer to as vaj....

Realy Clean Nismo LM-GT2's with caps and valves which aided in my banning. LOL
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h206077117

Nismo S14 Front and Rear Bars. I already have a fairly rare front Nissan S14 bar, a full set of Nismo S15 R bars and a rear Nismo S14 bar but I figured at this price it was worth bringing in another set of realy clean Nismo S14 Bars.
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u81552640
http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d171279472

PIAA Fog Lights 2500K
http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c526329429

PIAA 6000K Low Beam Bulbs
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h202035930

Silvia Z32 Style Titanium Repop Key
http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/s452438554

and my favorite purchase a period correct leather Nismo Knob
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/r132808173

Also would have had some Rays Lug nuts for the LM-GT2's but Jesse found them cheaper direct from rays but they wont ship till Late September. Atleast I know they are genuine Rays and not knock offs.

Huge Shout out to Jesse Streeter. So far he has been top notch. I wont even bother going with Buyee or Up Garage or any other importer. His fees are resonable and hes very helpfull. He is tops in my book. Although admitedly I havnt tried any other Importers I Never had a need.... I will admit I havnt recieved my items yet as he held them for combined shipping per my request. Im finalizing payments now so should be within 7 days that my stuff gets here....
rbpwrd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 01:50 AM   #1708
Gio RMS13

Yeah, Jesse is awesome. Regarding my previous posts, even though it was the weekend he did make every effort to get back to me even though the weekends aren't his business days. Missed out on the Hasemi Sport wheels I was looking at but it was my fault. Ended up getting Panasports with Jesse's help so I can't complain. My only advice is to keep his weekend availability/time difference in mind if you don't wanna miss an auction like I did
Old 09-21-2015, 06:46 PM   #1709
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/v430047504

hahahahahhah check the questions part
Old 09-22-2015, 09:19 AM   #1710
ferrariowner123
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ferrariowner123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The first picture is funny! My brain gets frazzled trying to read thee Google translated stuff.

-Kyle
ferrariowner123 is offline   Reply With Quote