Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-04-2015, 04:43 AM   #181
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
As awesome as it would be, I don't see a Wolverine crossover happening. The only possibility is if all these cinematic universes reboot and their some rip in time plot involving crossovers and new storylines/actors.
Spiderman definitely fits in with the Avengers universe a little better but these writers are pretty fucking amazing. Who knows.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:35 AM   #182
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Actually Wolverine does tie into the Avengers. He's worked with Capt Am from the old days.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:00 AM   #183
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Actually Wolverine does tie into the Avengers. He's worked with Capt Am from the old days.

Yeah but none of that has been covered.just like given the prevalence of mutants in X-men universe you'd have heard about them by now in the "Avengers" series.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:16 AM   #184
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Good point. Yea, they fucked it up. It's gonna be some more weird stuff going on for the tie ins. Maybe Shadow cat the chick that previously can only phase through matter, has another mental power we don't know about that will change things up for ease of squeezing the Xmen in.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:31 AM   #185
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
The idea that the alternate reality created by X-Men: DOFP might include the Avengers universe is a great idea. That would be an awesome way to tie them together. But as for Spidey, I think it would be cool if Sony rebooted that franchise keeping Peter Parker, but the MCU should use the Miles Morales Spider-Man. What do you guys think? They could keep both origins even. I just don't really wanna see Uncle Ben die in a gutter for the umpteenth time.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:33 AM   #186
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Yeah but none of that has been covered.just like given the prevalence of mutants in X-men universe you'd have heard about them by now in the "Avengers" series.
Exactly. I know in the comics he's been an avenger but the x-men universe and the avengers universe in the films have been different.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:16 PM   #187
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
But as for Spidey, I think it would be cool if Sony rebooted that franchise keeping Peter Parker, but the MCU should use the Miles Morales Spider-Man. What do you guys think? They could keep both origins even. I just don't really wanna see Uncle Ben die in a gutter for the umpteenth time.
They are going to keep Peter Parker, but they don't need to do the origin story all over again. It can easily be covered in a 2 min flashback while Spidey is talking to someone.

Honestly, I'd like to see Miles Morales but I don't know if the general public will get on board with that. My pipe dream scenario would involve a reveal of Spidey with Iron Man at an end credit scene of Avengers 2. Spidey/Peter Parker would show up in Civil War and team up with Iron Man...introducing the Iron Spiderman. At the end of Capt. 3, Spiderman/Peter Parker gets killed off and an end credit scene would introduce Miles Morales.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:22 PM   #188
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^So, Peter Parker cameos in Avengers 2 and then dies in Cap 3? lol... Thats pretty anti-climatic. I feel that it would take too many damn movies to reboot the franchise and then get around to introducing Miles as well. I think there is room for them both to operate in their separate cinematic universes simultaneously with a few storyline tweaks.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:26 PM   #189
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

NEW TRAILER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUoeqvedMo
Old 03-05-2015, 08:05 AM   #190
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
And he was an Avenger. But as other commenters have previously stated, Spider Man just makes more sense. Even more so when you consider he was just "given up" by a major studio to its rival studio.

But stick to this quoted comment, I would love to see Wolverine in the MCU. Even if the "actor" Wolverine is playing as, is just doing it for the money.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:12 PM   #191
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

Love this trailer! New scenes and let me with new set of questions. My biggest one is around Vision...how he was created and if he is in fact dawning the soul gem....

Money shot:
Old 03-05-2015, 05:14 PM   #192
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
My biggest one is around Vision...how he was created and if he is in fact dawning the soul gem....
From Wiki... "Vision will appear in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), played by Paul Bettany.[65] Mirroring the comics, The Vision will be created by Ultron "to show he has the power to create life, too."

Cannot wait for this!
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 05:57 PM   #193
simmode1
Post Whore!

If Vison does indeed have the Soul Gem, what the hell are they going to do with Adam Warlock? I mean, we've seen his cacoon & everything... Plus, I think we're going to see Baron Von Strucker very soon in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Coulson seriously bent HYRDA over in this most recent episode.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:21 AM   #194
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
From Wiki... "Vision will appear in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), played by Paul Bettany.[65] Mirroring the comics, The Vision will be created by Ultron "to show he has the power to create life, too."

Cannot wait for this!
I don't completely buy that. I have to wait till the movie is out before I can believe Wiki lol

I'm still under the theory that Vision was created by Banner and Stark from the parts of an older Ultron form.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:42 PM   #195
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I watched last week's AoS and I'm really realize trying to like it but I'm struggling. Which I'm so surprised about because I love almost everything coming from the MCU. I'm going to watch tonight's episode and keep giving it a shot.

They haven't said if Agent Carter is getting a renewal yet. They better.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:11 PM   #196
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Did you watch the mid-season finale that preceded last week's episode? If not, I'd have recommended starting there.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:26 PM   #197
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

I'll check out Agent Carter. I still can't get behind AoS, even with some nods to the current and future films.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:12 AM   #198
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
^^^Did you watch the mid-season finale that preceded last week's episode? If not, I'd have recommended starting there.
I didn't see if but I got the gist of what is going on from last weeks episode. I'm going to keep watching.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:28 AM   #199
simmode1
Post Whore!

Yeah, I guess AOS isn't for everyone. I stuck with it long enough for it to grow on me because I loved Joss Whedon's other shows so much (except Firefly, which I never saw...). Maybe it's not you guy's thing. If I'm the only one watching it in this thread, I'm just gonna start spoiler major plot developments that might be of importance to the movies.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #200
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm just gonna start spoiler major plot developments that might be of importance to the movies.
Give out spoiler warnings!
Old 03-11-2015, 01:06 PM   #201
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Yeah, I guess AOS isn't for everyone. I stuck with it long enough for it to grow on me because I loved Joss Whedon's other shows so much (except Firefly, which I never saw...). Maybe it's not you guy's thing. If I'm the only one watching it in this thread, I'm just gonna start spoiler major plot developments that might be of importance to the movies.
Obviously the biggest thing is how this ties into the In humans movie next year right?
Old 03-11-2015, 02:21 PM   #202
simmode1
Post Whore!

Spoiler:Daisy Johnson aka Sky isn't just an Inhuman in the comics. She becomes more important than that. She becomes SHIELD Director. And Sam Jack only has 2 of these movies left on his contract.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:33 PM   #203
Corbic
Post Whore!

Honestly after seeing November Man, Pierce Bosman should have been Fury.

With his grey hair and an eye patch he is perfect.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #204
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Not a bad idea. But I enjoyed Sam in the role as Fury just fine. Seeing Pierce as James Bond was enough super-spy for me out of him.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:00 PM   #205
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
^^^Not a bad idea. But I enjoyed Sam in the role as Fury just fine. Seeing Pierce as James Bond was enough super-spy for me out of him.

But SJ, for me, is just a cartoon. He is the same over the top character in every role.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:54 PM   #206
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Spoiler:Daisy Johnson aka Sky isn't just an Inhuman in the comics. She becomes more important than that. She becomes SHIELD Director. And Sam Jack only has 2 of these movies left on his contract.
That's interesting.

Ok this weeks episode was good. Now I feel like we're getting somewhere and building towards something bigger and not just detective show set in the MCU.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:17 AM   #207
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^It's been that way the whole time. Buidling and building every week. But it was amusing seeing a goofy Kree guy after Ronan's psycho ass in GOTG. I hope we see him again. He was kinda funny and he had some awesome fighting moves. Beating up Sif is no small feat.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:49 PM   #208
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Every time Fury comes up i always think of the horrible made for tv movie:

not sure if it was a full lenght movie but it was still dookie.

you have to admit hoff and fruy(OG fury) look alike.

just for laughs...what if marvel actually pulled this off and it was hoff and not SJ. lol.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 01:09 PM   #209
Corbic
Post Whore!

Wow....I actually want to watch that.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:14 PM   #210
Corbic
Post Whore!

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Really SJ was just a BS fanboy move to draw a crowd and add some "diversity" to the shows.

George Clooney, Sean Penn, hell Tom Cruise could have been a better Nick Furry.

Last edited by Corbic; 03-12-2015 at 04:35 PM..