Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
Bambi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Bambi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Smile white UNICORN low miles manual sharp horn doesn't bite

JUST BOUGHT A Z4 SO I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR CASH. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES UNLESS IT'S A MINT WHITE TIGER CUB. I LIKE WHITE TIGERS. WHITE TIGERS ARE COOL.

Alright, this right here is my 5th and by far best car so far. I've treated it very well and in return it's never given me any problems. The fuel economy is incredible, so if you commute a lot this car is perfect. I myself drive up and down SoCal on the weekends and sometimes during the week too and I just put in a few bucks and go. So it's very reliable too. But again, I just bought a new car so no need to have two.

Facts and what not.
-Just paid registration, so there's no fees.
-Just passed smog LEGALLY today (7/14/12) with flying colors, whatever flying colors means.
-No check engine light.
-Clean title.
-No accidents
-No grinds shifting up or down.
-Extremely reliable; a rush hour champ.
-Leather interior.
-Fuel economy laughs at hybrids.
-Low but not too low.

Stuff and such.
-M3 springs (have oem as well).
-ZHP weighted shift knob.
-Racing Dynamics RGS's.
-New ngk spark plus (have receipt)
-New bosh windshield wipers (also have receipt)
-3A Racing dual tip muffler (hasn't gotten me pulled over and no need to take off for smog)
-Pod filter (not on the car but you can have it).
-Fog lights.

CONS AND THINGS.
-Driver window works but thinks there's something in the way all the time. Will go everytime though. No problems going down.
-A couple door dings on drivers side door.
-Paint isn't terrible at all but the hood, front bumper, and drivers side door could use some. Personally, it's tolerable.
-Owner before thought it would be cool to spray paint the brakes red...
-Front rotors could probably be changed soon (they're fine right now but I'm just picky), if buyer/trader doesn't low ball and or has a good trade I'll take care of it for them.
-Drivers side window tint is scratched a little bit. I have no idea what the story is behind that. I bought it like that and ever since I've just told people I was attacked by a massive pitbull that also happened to put a couple small dings in the door and got away to live another day.

As far as what I'm looking for goes...

$4200.00 OBO Don't be shy but don't offer me your dying dog and and 20,000 pesos.

You can reach me at (949) 3780039
I preffer text but if you can't text you can either leave me a voicemail and I'll get back to you ASAP or email me at [email protected]
I'm more than happy to respond promptly, answer any questions, and work with you.
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
It's impossible because I tried once. Took out 4 telephone polls and a girl scout concession stand. All the thin mints and samoas couldn't even be salvaged.

Last edited by Bambi; 07-15-2012 at 06:26 PM..
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
Bambi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Bambi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
It's impossible because I tried once. Took out 4 telephone polls and a girl scout concession stand. All the thin mints and samoas couldn't even be salvaged.
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote