Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 10-29-2017, 10:46 PM   #1
Angelrb240

Trader Rating: (0)
Angelrb240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation Rb20 aftermarket intake w/ aftermarket injectors

HELLO, I am here to discuss aftermarket rb20det injectors on a aftermarket intake manifold.
S13 rb20det swap new cold side/hot side, stock rb20det ecu/harness
Problem is I have a set of desno 550cc gtr injectors on the car now. Just got my build finished but doesn't start. Only #3 injector is firing (somewhat). I am getting 12v to both plug ins of each injector (good)(550cc) which I know injectors are ran by ground. I then swapped the stock injectors (just a quick plug in) and have the same results. The stock one do seam to click (fire) harder then the 550cc injectors do. I have done some research on these injectors (550cc) and there ohms should be at 12.6 in order for them to work properly. Now the stock injectors ohms are around 10 ohms. I really don't want to run a resistor injector box (I've never done) and only resistor box I have found is for an rb26dett (if some or not I don't know), don't want to spend money on a stand alone, but I will get new injectors.
There for. I need some help from you experts what are some great plug and play injectors for rb20det with aftermarket intake manifold?????? Or a better route for me?
Car has ran before**
I have fuel psi (35psi) can be adjusted with my regulator. These 550cc injectors fit perfect o ring to o ring. I can't run my stock injectors because of aftermarket fuel rail and intake (won't fit other wise I would)
Also having my 550cc injectors plugged in makes one injector relay (right off my rb20 ecu) hot. Not a good sign. Yes I have spark by pulling the CAS off and spinning it with a ground hooked to it. And it does run if i spray raw gas in the throttle body.
Help!! And THANKS for taking the time and reading my post :/
Angelrb240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2017, 12:34 PM   #2
Angelrb240

Trader Rating: (0)
Angelrb240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
:/

Anyone? Bump
Angelrb240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:14 PM   #3