Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
*hottest 4lug evarr* (4) Rota D2 =gold/polished= 17x8.5 +20 4x114 <<with 6 tires!!>>

Aiight guys, anyone reading the Tax Season thread knows I got a phat return - and since I'm going 5lug...

The hottest 4lug wheels for S-chassis' are available.

Rota D2 (SSR Professor SP-1 knockoffs) in the most aggressive size available (17x8.5 +20) - PERFECT fitment on stock-bodied S13 or S14.

Fitment on my S14 (5mm spacers in back, included):

Fitment on my S13 (5mm spacers front and back, included) - little sunk in the front because I ran 20mm overs:

The only time they've ever been tracked:

They've been my street tires for about a year, probably 6000mi. Two wheels are pretty much perfect, two have a tiny nick or so. I'd say conservatively 8/10. Gold paint and polish on the lips is in great shape.

Wheels are on the car ATM, my new wheels/5lug aren't ready yet, come check 'em out!

=================================================

Comes with (2) Dunlop Sport Z1 fronts (not DZ101, the *Z1* trackday tire) @ 50% or so (two track days as fronts) 235/40/17 - mounted/balanced

(2) Nexan 3000's 235/40/17 @ 50% or so (half day as rears - tons left!) - mounted on rears

(2) Federal 595SS 235/40/17 *BRAND NEW* - my gift to you!

=================================================

Get your 4lug hotness on, with tires to burn and stories to tell boyyyyyyyyyyyyy

$700 picked up for all of it! (this weekend plz)

Get at me.

Edit: pics when they were new - they clear Z32 no problem, and look at that sweet, sweet, sexy stepped lip! Centercaps included, and are in great shape!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com

Last edited by GSXRJJordan; 02-12-2009 at 06:02 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
put them on the 510
Old 02-12-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Haha they're too big! 510's already got those nice OG Welds

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
you are being facetious when you say these are the hottest 4 lug wheels ever right?
Old 02-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Damn those are sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 02-12-2009, 04:17 PM   #6
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i roll onthese. good stock body fitment

Old 02-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #7
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Good deal! I sold my D2's with tires for $1100.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
you are being facetious when you say these are the hottest 4 lug wheels ever right?
Nope

As far as non-custom wheels (Work 3pc custom VS or Meisters, BBS LM, etc), I think they're the best combination of good looking and good sizes - not to mention good price (retail is like $250/wheel, instead of $500+).

Wayyyyyy cooler than FN01s or Tenzos which are the other other wheels I can think of with decent fitment in that price range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
i roll onthese. good stock body fitment
Cool, thanks for the pic! Fitment is awesome on stock-body cars, and if you want to be more aggressive (like I said above) I'm including a set of 4 5mm spacers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Good deal! I sold my D2's with tires for $1100.
Damn! I should ask for more! Oh well. Someone come scoop a great deal!

Old 02-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #9
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
To whoever buys these rims, I will send you a free Playboy Magazine, No questions asked. assuming Jeff buys mine hahaha.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #10
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
dont mean to nit pick but i'm pretty sure D2's are meister knockoffs.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #11
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
dont mean to nit pick but i'm pretty sure D2's are meister knockoffs.
That's what I thought when I bought them, but then a lot of people (that know a lot more about wheels than I did) showed me little differences in where the face meets the barrel - Meister's have bolts all around:

... and SSR Professors' bolts stop where the curved face meets the barrel:

Not my pics, not my wheels - but I hope that clears it up

Old 02-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #12
jasonrsink
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jasonrsink has a spectacular aura aboutjasonrsink has a spectacular aura aboutjasonrsink has a spectacular aura aboutjasonrsink has a spectacular aura aboutjasonrsink has a spectacular aura aboutjasonrsink has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
650 shipped no tires?? strait up 8134586240 call or text, i have paypal right now : ) sink
Old 02-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #13
2prestige

2prestige is an unknown quantity at this point
pm sent....can pick up on sat cash on hand
Old 02-13-2009, 02:31 AM   #14
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonrsink View Post
650 shipped no tires?? strait up 8134586240 call or text, i have paypal right now : ) sink
If I was taking (shipped) offers, I would have posted them for $1k and let you lowball me at $800. Not shipping at this time, although I will attempt to deliver them in my truck at any "reasonable" distance (or unreasonable, if you pay me lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2prestige View Post
pm sent....can pick up on sat cash on hand
Sweet, got your PM - pending to 2prestige.

Old 02-13-2009, 06:05 AM   #15
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

burgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to burgy240 Send a message via Yahoo to burgy240
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
That's what I thought when I bought them, but then a lot of people (that know a lot more about wheels than I did) showed me little differences in where the face meets the barrel - Meister's have bolts all around:

... and SSR Professors' bolts stop where the curved face meets the barrel:

Not my pics, not my wheels - but I hope that clears it up
yes, that is how they get around pure copy....these ARE knockoff wheels Meisters. The differences also make them cheaper to manufacture, but they 100% are Knockoffs....
Old 02-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #16
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Quote:
If I was taking (shipped) offers, I would have posted them for $1k and let you lowball me at $800. Not shipping at this time, although I will attempt to deliver them in my truck at any "reasonable" distance (or unreasonable, if you pay me lol).

Sweet, got your PM - pending to 2prestige.
*jeopardy music....*
Old 02-13-2009, 01:32 PM   #17
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgy240 View Post
yes, that is how they get around pure copy....these ARE knockoff wheels Meisters. The differences also make them cheaper to manufacture, but they 100% are Knockoffs....
No one's saying they're not lol ~ but they're a good lookin wheel that's not heavy (<20lbs without tires IIRC!), with great fitment on stock bodies, and CHEAP!

There's not that many options for 4luggers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
*jeopardy music....*
Lol yeah, I'll let you know when this goes through.

Old 02-13-2009, 03:18 PM   #18
ilike2drive21
Zilvia Member

ilike2drive21 is an unknown quantity at this point
how much shipped to 32837 without tires? pm me
Old 02-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #19
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:
If I was taking (shipped) offers, I would have posted them for $1k and let you lowball me at $800. Not shipping at this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike2drive21 View Post
how much shipped to 32837 without tires? pm me
Weeeeee. -----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 02-13-2009, 03:41 PM   #20
72nismo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Interested if u still have them.
Call me 818-3914438 or email me
[email protected]

Im not to far from u.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #21
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Weeeeee. -----------
Srsly, right? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72nismo View Post
Interested if u still have them.
Call me 818-3914438 or email me
[email protected]

Im not to far from u.
Called ya, like I said, pending to the first guy - he said he'll come through tomorrow, if not, I'll update the thread!

Old 02-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #22
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
wish i could afford these........

wanna trade?

plush cash on my side obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-13-2009, 09:57 PM   #23
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
wish i could afford these........

wanna trade?

plush cash on my side obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obviously.

Mine come with centercaps.

Old 02-14-2009, 12:12 AM   #24
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
damn, if only i was getting a tax return this year...id offer 1g for you to ship em to PA
Old 02-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #25
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter_for_life06 View Post
damn, if only i was getting a tax return this year...id offer 1g for you to ship em to PA
DID YOU NOT PAY TAXES LIKE ALL OF OBAMA'S CABINET?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-14-2009, 12:54 AM   #26
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter_for_life06 View Post
I could do it cheaper than that, but shipping tires is FTL.

Keep checkin the thread - if you come into some cash in the next week or so, and these other two guys flake, I have some boxes I can put them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
DID YOU NOT PAY TAXES LIKE ALL OF OBAMA'S CABINET?
Lets not clutter my thread with your political mumbo-jumbo, RJF.

Oh, wait, that was Alex?

Just got another PM from 2prestige, sounds like they'll be sold tomorrow afternoon.

Old 02-14-2009, 01:06 AM   #27
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgy240 View Post
no one is saying they aren't, and why are you being so anal about it?
Old 02-14-2009, 01:20 AM   #28
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
oh sorry, i thread shitted. didnt realize it was a for sale post. edited to keep mods happy =)

Last edited by besTint; 02-14-2009 at 01:46 AM..
Old 02-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #29
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by besTint View Post
id rather roll on steelies with hubcaps then a rota wheel.
That's great and all, but state your opinion elsewhere.

What you just did was thread shitting.

Next person to thread shit will be pinked and/or banned.

Carry on.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:06 AM   #30
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

burgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to burgy240 Send a message via Yahoo to burgy240
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
no one is saying they aren't, and why are you being so anal about it?
I'm not, I have never mentioned my opinion about these wheels at all. I was simply replying to a statement made prior to my post.....which then the OP stated that he isn't trying to say they are something they are not so it is over. He is correct in that they are inexpensive and have pretty decent fitment for an s13 and the are 4 lug....all things stated and agreed with!

G/L to OP and if someone out there wants my personal take on rotas, then PM me, but I hardly think anyone out there gives a $#!^ about my opinion....so again, G/L