Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-03-2016, 09:53 PM   #1
Toaster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Toaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1000 Mile Q's Silvia (Real or Fake)

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5528010317.html

This thing has been on here for a whiillleee,

Just wondering why it's still there. Seems fishy.
ODO Spun back? Not that hard, I've done it several times on personal rebuilds.

Thoughts?
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2016, 10:04 PM   #2
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Probably has such low mileage because a non-turbo CA18 would be painful to drive.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:29 PM   #3
shift0246
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
shift0246 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I could pedal a bike faster than that , and it would cost about $14,850 less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shift0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:30 PM   #4
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Engine looks really dirty and that seat looks pretty worn for only 1800 miles.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:05 AM   #5
SoundEfx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SoundEfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It might be still there because of the price. The younglings who want it to drift simply can't afford it.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:48 AM   #6
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
real or fake it's not worth it. For 15k you can buy a 10/10 s13 usdm car w/ the best of everything
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:56 AM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I almost bought this. Was supposed to put a deposit on it on a Friday but work got in the way. Took the weekend to contemplate my expenses when PCSing to Japan later this year and decided against it.

I had a video conference with Lucky. Super genuine and honest. Didn't give me any flak when I decided to not buy it.

Can you guys not read, by the way? Mileage is verified by an entity in Japan. Car is a Grade 4. Miles under 2000. We can argue price all day. What Lucky paid to get it here is totally worth it despite the ~131HP CA18...but he's a seller and needs to make some sort of profit.

We talked. I had another price SHIPPED to me in CA. He's not going to wheel and deal with dudes that have no funds for this car. I had to show him I did before we negotiated.

Car is still a unicorn. Lucky is still an awesome guy. Just don't buy it if you can't see the value in the car.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:00 AM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
real or fake it's not worth it. For 15k you can buy a 10/10 s13 usdm car w/ the best of everything
What the fuck does this even mean? 10/10 USDM would be an all-factory KA24DE'd S13 since you're comparing it to a 100% factory Japanese car.

$10k here gets you a swapped (illegal) S13 that may or may not have been done nicely. Why do you talk about shit you don't know? I'm on CL multiple times a week and I never see the car you're describing.

It's not about the parts into it. With this Silvia it's about how untouched and original it is. If you were comparing this car to a replicated Type-X in the US then it's not really the same, is it? Ya fuck knuckle.

Go start another stupid thread about something we all already know about.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:20 AM   #9
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
There are 2 things you can check to verify its a legit Silvia. Check the inside rear fender near the bumper for metal work/bondo. Silvias didnt come with rear quarter parking lights. And then you can check for the missing Left side middle to rear section of the frame rail. JSpec S13's didnt come with those either.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:22 AM   #10
Nota240

Nota240 is an unknown quantity at this point
There is a benefit to importing/purchasing a CA18DE Silvia the chassis is much less likely to have been abused/drifted if that's what your looking for when your making a purchase on an import which was an important factor for me when I imported mine.
Nota240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:24 AM   #11
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Meh, for the novelty of being JDM and the hassle of RHD in the states, I would have to say a majority of the imported (P)S13 chassis up for sale are overpriced for what they are. I don't quite understand the hype on importing a S13 chassis, buy a USDM chassis and put the same amount of money into the motor/body and enjoy the car.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:49 AM   #12
Nota240

I was an early purchaser and can very safely say to get USDM S13 on par with how clean mine is I would have paid more then I did but again I bought mine last may and prices had not yet skyrocketed to where they are now.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:28 AM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Meh, for the novelty of being JDM and the hassle of RHD in the states, I would have to say a majority of the imported (P)S13 chassis up for sale are overpriced for what they are. I don't quite understand the hype on importing a S13 chassis, buy a USDM chassis and put the same amount of money into the motor/body and enjoy the car.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:29 AM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nota240 View Post
I was an early purchaser and can very safely say to get USDM S13 on par with how clean mine is I would have paid more then I did but again I bought mine last may and prices had not yet skyrocketed to where they are now.
It's just a case of people talking about what they don't know or care about.

They don't care about the S13 Silvia so of course they talk about how it's 'not worth it'.

They don't know about the prices because they're not hunting. There's an SR20DE Silvia Q's for sale in Japan I've contemplated on purchasing. Went from ~$6700 to ~$9000+ in the matter of a couple weeks.

Finding a turbo'd two-tone is going to be a bitch this year. I always seem to miss the boat when the gettin' is good.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:36 AM   #15
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Supply and Demand I guess

For what these cars are commanding, I could buy a much newer, more reliable, cleaner, more environmentally friendly, faster and overall less attention getting vehicle than a car that is 25+ years old, with 25 year old rubber, components, interior, etc.

The common sense portion of my brain assplodes when it comes to the prices these vehicles are commanding. Cool, sure. But only cool to a very niche crowd who's opinion is pretty much meaningless to me..........And this coming from a guy who lived in Jamaica and had access to the JDM delight every dude here cream pies over. Evo 3 GSR, GC STI RAs, Gemini Irmshur (or however you spell it), TME Evo 6s, 180SXs, later gen FD RX7s, the list was endless.

I would much prefer purchase a used E46 M3 for the price of a S13 or R32. But again, that is just my opinion (which is also meaningless to this very same niche crowd lol).

Granturismo crowd finally has money and people are capitalizing immensely on this. Not going to hate on that sort of business model
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:36 AM   #16
Nota240

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It's just a case of people talking about what they don't know or care about.

They don't care about the S13 Silvia so of course they talk about how it's 'not worth it'.

They don't know about the prices because they're not hunting. There's an SR20DE Silvia Q's for sale in Japan I've contemplated on purchasing. Went from ~$6700 to ~$9000+ in the matter of a couple weeks.

Finding a turbo'd two-tone is going to be a bitch this year. I always seem to miss the boat when the gettin' is good.
I completely agree I love my S13 and I honestly would've paid more to have because I love the fact that I own a Silvia again.

I'm assuming the prices your talking about are just the vehicle pre importation?

I know I've seen you looking for a while (I'm on here a lot just don't post a lot) but you'll find your two-tone eventually. I know I missed out on a Cefiro right before I found my S13 and am honestly a lot happier than I would have been with the Cefiro which was more of a nostalgia for my first car thing. Are you trying to source the two-tone through someone or just looking yourself?
Old 05-04-2016, 02:05 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nota240 View Post
I completely agree I love my S13 and I honestly would've paid more to have because I love the fact that I own a Silvia again.

I'm assuming the prices your talking about are just the vehicle pre importation?

I know I've seen you looking for a while (I'm on here a lot just don't post a lot) but you'll find your two-tone eventually. I know I missed out on a Cefiro right before I found my S13 and am honestly a lot happier than I would have been with the Cefiro which was more of a nostalgia for my first car thing. Are you trying to source the two-tone through someone or just looking yourself?
Yeah I'm trying to snag one for my three years there. I've worked with a couple brokers but they're running dry on two-tone S13 Silvia K's. They used to go for $10k AFTER they were stateside and now they sell for that in Japan. I've been scouring Goo.net and YAJ with no luck. If you've got some ideas I'd love to hear them via PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:04 PM   #18
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Eh I stand by what I said, verified or not. That sub 100k red hatch that popped up last years was significantly cleaner than this inside and out. At 1800 miles I just don't see how the engine bay could get that dirty(that's more than just accumulated dust) and the seat looking like a 400lb person sat on it for a year straight. For the price, the guy needs to take better pictures. These are grainy and low resolution and don't offer a detailed enough of a view of the car.

Dizzariot did you verify with Jevic.com? He didn't post the vin so checking it isn't quite possible. Just putting the number in though, it says vehicle not found.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:06 PM   #19
Toaster
Leaky Injector

Toaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymore
Just seems interesting he has such emphasis on the ODO, especially knowing how easy they are to modify without leaving a trace, in such an old tired looking car. Seemed super particular about how certified it is. And who's name is "Lucky"..

Seems like a cool collector, I wouldn't want to modify it. But for that money I would rather import and R32..

Anyway, I own a Granny Seafoam 2tone 240sx (2700), so I'm satisfied with what I got. Caught my eye being the same color as my own.
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:56 PM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Eh I stand by what I said, verified or not. That sub 100k red hatch that popped up last years was significantly cleaner than this inside and out. At 1800 miles I just don't see how the engine bay could get that dirty(that's more than just accumulated dust) and the seat looking like a 400lb person sat on it for a year straight. For the price, the guy needs to take better pictures. These are grainy and low resolution and don't offer a detailed enough of a view of the car.

Dizzariot did you verify with Jevic.com? He didn't post the vin so checking it isn't quite possible. Just putting the number in though, it says vehicle not found.
Lucky lives in WA and he's driven it to local shows. I'm sure it's rainy up there so that could possible explain the dirty engine bay.

The seat...well we all know how shitty the stock seats are. That's all I could offer for that.

As far as the mileage goes I was shown the paper via our video conference and it was understood that I would not purchase the car without all the accompanying documents. He showed them to me via video but I was going to view them in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
Just seems interesting he has such emphasis on the ODO, especially knowing how easy they are to modify without leaving a trace, in such an old tired looking car. Seemed super particular about how certified it is. And who's name is "Lucky"..

Seems like a cool collector, I wouldn't want to modify it. But for that money I would rather import and R32..

Anyway, I own a Granny Seafoam 2tone 240sx (2700), so I'm satisfied with what I got. Caught my eye being the same color as my own.
Dude I'm trying to level with you but we're on different frequencies. If your mileage was that low wouldn't you focus on that as a selling point as well? I don't see why a car this clean has to have false mileage to sell...it's all OEM, factory 5-speed, and it's super clean. Lying about the mileage just seems like overkill.

You guys must be crazy. Calling this call 'old and tired' proves how jaded a lot of us have become. My '93 with sub 92,000 miles isn't a brand new car but either but it's definitely not 'old and tired' either. What's your baseline for cleanliness? This car came all the way from Japan and is 26yrs old. I'd say it's clean as fuck, all things considered.

I'm not trying to pick a fight or belittle you. Please don't think I am. I'm just trying to make sense of all of this.

Your statement about the GTR, however, is something I'm sick of seeing in FS threads. If you'd rather buy an R32 then why even look at a Silvia. That's like corbic saying he can buy a Mustang for the same price...I don't go to the Nissan dealership telling them I can buy an FRS for the same price as a 350Z.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:05 PM   #21
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Dude I'm trying to level with you but we're on different frequencies. If your mileage was that low wouldn't you focus on that as a selling point as well? I don't see why a car this clean has to have false mileage to sell...it's all OEM, factory 5-speed, and it's super clean. Lying about the mileage just seems like overkill.
I guess people can't comprehend that we are in love with a 20 something year old car with an out of style paint job.

I appreciate your love for silvia coupe's and if I had the money I would be all over a car that I could attain stateside

by the way the argument of being able to find something faster, more reliable and "Cooler" at a local dealer ship is completely irrelevant as well
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:28 PM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
I guess people can't comprehend that we are in love with a 20 something year old car with an out of style paint job.

I appreciate your love for silvia coupe's and if I had the money I would be all over a car that I could attain stateside

by the way the argument of being able to find something faster, more reliable and "Cooler" at a local dealer ship is completely irrelevant as well
Yeah man that seems to be a willfully overlooked part of the equation.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:54 PM   #23
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I've seen companies import\sell actual two tone turbo s13's with 30-40k miles for less money.

And lets be honest, you're going to be bored as fuck with that motor in about a week.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:58 PM   #24
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Patience is key. I searched for 2 years before finding my two-tone. And it was just the one for me.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:13 PM   #25
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Stock in general is starting to "dry up" for the more popular chassis in Japan. People are holding on to their cars, rather then selling/trading them in.

That with the inflated yen, gives you a more expensive car to import.

As for doctored odometer, the exportation papers should have the listed KM's and the last registered KM's of that specific car.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:47 PM   #26
Nota240

Quote:
Yeah I'm trying to snag one for my three years there. I've worked with a couple brokers but they're running dry on two-tone S13 Silvia K's. They used to go for $10k AFTER they were stateside and now they sell for that in Japan. I've been scouring Goo.net and YAJ with no luck. If you've got some ideas I'd love to hear them via PM.
I cant speak for now as I left Japan before these cars were 25 so prices were still pretty low but you may just have better luck when you actually get over there. You may especially be surprised by what you can find owned/for sale on base. Which base are you going to? I'm no longer there but I was in Okinawa for a combined total of about 8 years and still no some resources that might give you a few other options for your search (probably not but cant hurt to share).
Old 05-05-2016, 12:34 AM   #27
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
What a steal. The seller should be asking twice that. I bet it even has the rare 3/4" brake master cylinder.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:07 AM   #28
10psitx
Zilvia Member

10psitx is an unknown quantity at this point
Verified or not the condition of the car does not reflect the given mileage....any car with 1800 miles will look pristine just as if it was sitting in a showroom regardless if its 25 +years...Find JNC magazine online and look at their " kidney" posts for apples to apples comparisons on what old low mileage Japanese car tend to look like.... Also, the posted pics do not help at all.

Saying that....the car is still in relatively great shape, the price is a bit steep for sure but if someone is a die hard fan of the two tone Silvia and looking for one in great shape this this is the car to buy.
This car is NOT for Joe Schmoo who's essentially looking for a shell that runs and will dump loads of cash into it to replace everything. Its not for the guy that is looking for a GTR or even a GTsT Skyline.....make no sense comparing it as such....The only thing in question though, is the mileage and the best way to be sure is to physically see the car and then determine if the car as it sits is worth the money to YOU regardless of the mileage.

Here is a link to a 44k s13 hatch

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/kidn...issan-240sx-2/
10psitx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:42 AM   #29
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
What a steal. The seller should be asking twice that. I bet it even has the rare 3/4" brake master cylinder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10psitx View Post
Verified or not the condition of the car does not reflect the given mileage....any car with 1800 miles will look pristine just as if it was sitting in a showroom regardless if its 25 +years...Find JNC magazine online and look at their " kidney" posts for apples to apples comparisons on what old low mileage Japanese car tend to look like.... Also, the posted pics do not help at all.

Saying that....the car is still in relatively great shape, the price is a bit steep for sure but if someone is a die hard fan of the two tone Silvia and looking for one in great shape this this is the car to buy.
This car is NOT for Joe Schmoo who's essentially looking for a shell that runs and will dump loads of cash into it to replace everything. Its not for the guy that is looking for a GTR or even a GTsT Skyline.....make no sense comparing it as such....The only thing in question though, is the mileage and the best way to be sure is to physically see the car and then determine if the car as it sits is worth the money to YOU regardless of the mileage.

Here is a link to a 44k s13 hatch

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/kidn...issan-240sx-2/
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 12:12 PM   #30
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Does anyone else see the hole in the driver side floor mat?

I call bullshit on 1800 miles.
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote