Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 07-10-2005, 03:30 PM   #1
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
240mph

had s14 front abs 5lug hubs for sale... paid 150 for a pair... got shiped one hub... he said that he had two boxes, and the post office told him he only needed one tracking number...

told me he would have another hub sent to me, never heard from him again, nor did i see 75 dollars back.
Old 07-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #2
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
yea, nobody do business with this guy. i sent him headlights, then he claims he never got them...now paypal is all over me trying to get me to give him his money back.... so that means he would get headlights AND money for them.

DO NOT do business with 240MPH...you WILL regret it.
Drunk Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 09:00 PM   #3
240mph
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
240mph is making a name for him/her self240mph is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240mph Send a message via MSN to 240mph
dct223 first of all I gave you a tracking number.but you did not insure it.
I told you that I would try to find you another one if I could.There were 2 boxes taped together
that is why I only got one tracking number.If you would insured it the post office will give you back your cash.

And you Drunk Bastard first of all I still never got the lights you punk.Why do you keep ignoring me
I paid you $400+ for those damn lights.I asked you to insure them but instead you didnt because you
wanted to save yourself money.Closing your account after I sent you the money is a very smart move you did. Hmmm. and you say im the one guilty.

You 2 are the only punks that talk shit. I have sold so many things here and I have never received a complaint. Don't try to make me look bad, and Drunk Bastard I can't wait to catch your ass.You fucken cheat.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:26 PM   #4
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240mph
dct223 first of all I gave you a tracking number.but you did not insure it. If you would insured it the post office will give you back your cash.

I asked you to insure them but instead you didnt because you
wanted to save yourself money.
Is it me.. or did you not insure dct223's package for the same reason you claim Drunk didn't insure yours? The good 'ol "What comes around goes around." It's not up to the buyer to ask for insurance. The seller needs to offer it at extra cost or be a civilized human being and pay the extra $.55 per $100 and give insurance.
By the way - you're pink for a month for threats.
-Jeff
Old 09-03-2005, 08:40 AM   #5
1S142C

1S142C is an unknown quantity at this point
Bought Kouki tail lights from him.
Shipping was very fast and the lights
were in excellent condition.Good seller.
Let me know when you get the Cusco
RUCA's I got first dibs.Thanks
1S142C is offline   Reply With Quote